TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

LK's Guide to Personally found trader hotspots : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 2 posts ] 
kreekgod
December 29th, 2005, 10:13 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Intro:
I just got the game recently, mostly due to the fact that if i want to play an online game, it needs to be a non pay to play, being a very poor person (could be the reason im hopeing for a free premium account) however i would like to share some personal experiances on places to sell items to other players, to get some easy cash, mind you this isnt a guide to getting 30k in an hour, but ways to get that extra 100g - 2p (max i ever got in pre-searing), i would note, im already level 11 and a guild leader, we have capes and are eventually hopeing for a guild hall, so without further delay, the guide -

Pre-searing: some maynot expect this however, in presearing you dont need to have a partner except for 1 quest, thoughout the entire thing, i recommend you take the lone would route because you get more stuff and early exp for going alone - ive found that if you do all the side quests first and make sure you have explored the entire area, you will have a far easyer time, now make sure you have atleast the Abbey and Fort Ranik, run into the catacombes and explore till you find the spiders, remember this location and how to get there, go in and kill all the spiders then leave, come back, and do it again, the reason i suggest this is because spiders leave behind spider legs and dyes, both very player friendly, when you have asmany legs and dyes as you can carry (or are just sick of killing them) go up into the abbey again, here is the best place to advertize and sell dye, dont go to the merchant, he will only rip you off, instead sell to players via chat, typicly all dyes go for about 100g in pre-searing, however, if you get a black, FOR GODS SAKE KEEP IT, in post its worth about 7p, might want to keep that 500g silver one too, besides it looks cool, at Fort Ranik you can sell unnatual seeds and spider legs to players trying to get the armor pieces from the collectors, because they are there people there will pay though the nose, to get sets of 3 spider legs or 5 seeds, each one can go for 10-50g easy, though there is likely to be competition, just keep up the add on the chatbox and you will sell a few in no time

as i said this wont get you rich but for me, as an aspireing guild leader i used this tactic to get 2p, so that when i went to post-searing i could buy my guild capes

before leaveing for post searing ill also add that to get boots there should be a collector in the catacombes near the green hill exit, this can be gotten to by going to whoevers estate and then exploreing around it, its not hard to find really and is actually close by, she takes gargoyal skulls and the gargoyals are right next to her, i mention this because she is the hardest to find collector for some people and ive knows more then my share of people that go into post with training shoes because they cant find her

Post Searing:
Now in post, its alot harder to find money here, but also much more profitable, you should level up as high as you can stand to, then head to piken square, this is atleast early on the best place to go for cash items, just outside are charrs to be killed, they drop mostly salvageables, to give you a bunch of cloth, and charr carvings, these can be sold for up to 50g a pop by people who want to buy them (atleast at the moment being as they can be traded for xmas items) charrs will also (though rarely) drop dye, i got lucky and happend to have one drop me a black dye once, so id have to reccomend here to anyone looking for cash, besure to bring an ascalon key, because when you find chests you will need it, it almost always gives a purple enchanted weapon

conclusion:
well unfortunately i dont know where or what else to sell yet though i will probally post a second guide when i find out, this is my little bit of advice for people who may or maynot be new to the game and need just a smithering of cash

-Lord Kreek
Char: Dark Apogee
Dark Vixens (DV) Guild leader

tault_libertygone
January 1st, 2006, 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
kreek, commendations on the time spent to put this together, but this is a pay exploit site, and if you try for a second to re-evaluate the quality of the post to ones we would typically give premium access for, you'll see that yours (while it may not be for you) is common knowledge to anyone who has been playing the game more than a month. From what it sounds like, you haven't even made it near the endgame content yet, and you should probably finish the game first. We get tons of people weekly that post in the forum offering pre-searing strategies etcetc.... but that is just not what we are looking for. Sorry, but we won't be accepting this submission.

[ 2 posts ]