top right

TU Chat | View unanswered posts | View active topics  

Speed/FastCast etc : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
krazyjakee
February 22nd, 2006, 9:45 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
If they had not nerf batted this game to death I would never even have tried this but I did and found the ultimate anti-nerf!

You can totally own in GW with Speed Gear, it speeds up the game big time.

I can just about solo anything because with Speed gear I can now move , cast, hit, skill recharge, eng recharge, regen so fast nothing can stop me , totaly own in PVP. I can run anywhere with any Char in seconds, I am going to make a fortune running people now! Mr. Green

If you want to try this your self you can download a trial version here (I find that setting between 10225 and 10300 works the best but you will need to adjust to taste.)

Enjoy!

http://wwww.softcows.com/speed_gear.htm

kallick
February 22nd, 2006, 12:41 pm 

Hmm. Again I don't think we like cheats like this but I'll leave it to others to decide.

Exploits/glitches and guides are where we're at.

jammr_m32
February 22nd, 2006, 1:13 pm 

This is topic has been discussed before.

firekil
February 22nd, 2006, 3:14 pm 

Yep, it only works client side, even if u do go really fast, it will rubber band u back. Also the regen that u c, is different than from what is actually hapepening. I tried this in CA once and it was very confusing and laggy.

xipetotec
February 22nd, 2006, 4:01 pm 

this prog is on another thread here in this forum....when i first saw it I tried it out ....

it can be a success, what i did was use 2 computers and 2 diff accounts....1 to use speedgear and the other just monitoring

i have found that each computer has to be set differently to work right...

the speed change you see is only a smidge faster than real time but the game apears to lag on the mon computer while u use the prog....so it's basically a matter luck that u have the right settings for your computer to not boomerang your azz back to where u started running or casting...

i was able to do alot of succ runs all over for many of my 2n'd account characters without taking much damg....

one thing u must realize is that A-Net knows fully about this prog, they have spies and if u are the only 1 with 100% succ rate as a solo runner, then you will be well known and your account will be banned. they will put you on a loggin prog and see everything you've been doing....

and they don't need proof to ban u either, if they think your doing it then your banned so pls vary your attempts out and don't try to make money from it, actually posting it here is pretty brave in itself, as is everything posted here get's nerfed within the next update meaning a-net has one person here with prem account just like all the other sites

watch your back dog, and pwn while u still can!!!!!!

tault_libertygone
February 28th, 2006, 10:27 am 

Locking this since it's already in the programs section

[ 6 posts ]