Welcome To Cantha - 6,000XP in 10 mins : GW Submissions

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[ 4 posts ] 
smooky87
December 28th, 2006, 4:28 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
So... here it is.

What I had:

Level 16 Warrior/Monk (didn't use any monk skills despite equipping them)
I bought a number of Scrolls, namely Rare scrolls. One Beserker Scroll, one Slayers Scroll perhaps two keys.
I spent about 22k on keys and scrolls, but I did have 8 Slayer scrolls, 4 Beserkers and 4 Rampagers scrolls in case I needed them, but I had loads left over by level 20.

This only works, I suppose, if you are from Tyria and you first go over to Cantha. Take the mission 'Welcome to Cantha' and buy your scrolls and keys. On your own, without a party go out the indicated door and meet up with Mhenlo and co. Don't forget to visit the resurrection shrine and kneel before it to get any available powerups.

Sit through his waffling and eventually you can begin to follow the arrow until you meet up with the rest of Mhenlo's party.

Now march onwards following the arrow again on the compass. Just before you attack simply activate your Slayers Scroll and get about 300-450XP per kill (depending on level - I was getting 300xp per kill at lvl 19).

When you get to the Mesmer Boss usuaully clear all the annoying guys about him and then start laying into him. Just before he dies I flick on the Beserker scroll and get about 1,000XP-1,500XP. With the remaining time on the scroll I take out any nearby Jade Botherhood.

Each run takes me about 10 minutes and I can get 6,000XP per run, that about half your XP bar. I needed 3 runs to get to lvl 20, but its quicker than taking your prophecies character all the way round.

It's pretty obvious when you think of it, but it might help a beginner. It helped me.

Wild_Monkey
December 28th, 2006, 6:49 am 
premium
premium

Cash on hand:

Copy Pasted:
http://rpg-exploiters.shoq.net/forums/v ... hp?t=10273

edit: well the forum won't let me post the link to it...just do a search on google for "Welcome To Cantha - 6,000XP in 10 mins" and you'll find it.

no credit given

/NAY

Also I prefer using the allies cheat in Wajjun Bazaar to complete all the quests there...just 2 of the quests there will give you 6k xp. Also you can get about 15k xp off of the 3 elite skill captures in the area (you have to do the am fah boss before you use the allies cheat though). If you don't do the elite skill captures there's absolutely no risk in doing the quests with the allies cheat. (not to mention it doesn't cost you a thing to do)

portlimo
December 28th, 2006, 6:54 pm 

/nay

another copy from r p g e x p l o i t e r s forum

port

kallick
December 29th, 2006, 2:31 am 

/nay then. I have a feeling this smooky guy is going to be out of luck on premium judging by the standars of posts.

[ 4 posts ]