taultunleashed logoAugust 2010 Contest - Free Membership For A Year : Site News - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 52 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

August 2010 Contest - Free Membership For A Year : Site News - Page 3

Posted: August 14th, 2010, 2:22 am

moemoney33

Total Posts: 5
moemoney33's Reps: 0
) Yea i like it.
2) No problems for me.
3) More mods would be great.
4) Yea its nice but maybe ease on the ads they dont play well with my comp.
5) Maybe 2 types of currency. 1 is tu bucks for joining the site. The other is cash bucks where you get them for submitting new stuff to the site. Then for every 1k cash bucks you can trade it in for real life cash. Maybe every 1k is 5 bucks. Then it keeps people posting just to keep their premium and makes people money for sharing stuff. Also make cash bucks only available to people that already have premium and you can always trade in 1k cash bucks for premium.

Posted: August 14th, 2010, 2:28 am

moemoney33

Total Posts: 5
moemoney33's Reps: 0
cool

Posted: August 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm

imthepimp

Total Posts: 175
imthepimp's Reps: 8
moemoney33 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
) Yea i like it.
2) No problems for me.
3) More mods would be great.
4) Yea its nice but maybe ease on the ads they dont play well with my comp.
5) Maybe 2 types of currency. 1 is tu bucks for joining the site. The other is cash bucks where you get them for submitting new stuff to the site. Then for every 1k cash bucks you can trade it in for real life cash. Maybe every 1k is 5 bucks. Then it keeps people posting just to keep their premium and makes people money for sharing stuff. Also make cash bucks only available to people that already have premium and you can always trade in 1k cash bucks for premium.

For your number 5, im no one to say anything, but this is what im thinking. $5, for 1k points, is kinda like over the top. Your already getting paid basicaly for Premium. You can turn in your TU bucks and get Premium. The $5, would be a cool concept and would make people come, but it would kind of be a loss also. And it would take away from becoming a premium member. Maybe if your going to even do the $5, make it only to people the have already paid Premium? But then again, you would soon be at a loss with some people.

Posted: August 15th, 2010, 1:22 am

zambranz

Total Posts: 1
zambranz's Reps: 0
hii

Posted: August 15th, 2010, 5:47 am

kishigume

Total Posts: 2
kishigume's Reps: 0
1. Is fine with me
2. It's just okay
3. more cheats
4. I think I'll use it for future purposes
5. I think the color white background is not cool (gray or black is much better)

Posted: August 15th, 2010, 6:44 am

reactivated

Total Posts: 4
reactivated's Reps: 0
no problems, look very good

Posted: August 17th, 2010, 8:20 am

dajizzer

Total Posts: 60
dajizzer's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
1. think it looks pretty good how it is atm.
2. off centre looks more clean and easily visible for the links on the sidebar.
3. doesn't effect me
4. good to see you offering direct active sites :)
5. definately more mods.

hope this helps a little good job so far tho :P

Posted: August 17th, 2010, 11:30 am

sathyro

Total Posts: 9
sathyro's Reps: 1
dai_kun (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
1. no problems, look very good
2. centerd i think is better
3. more guides
4. i will use it in future, its great to look for updates every time
5. a new for free section and pay section and maybe a chatbox for every game to talk about the guides and hacks or something else.

don't ninja my idea -.-

Posted: August 17th, 2010, 1:59 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
1) I like the change
2) I have to get use to it. Before, I use to know what thread was last updated on the far right. Now I have to go into that forum to see the last thread updated.
3)More hacks would be nice.
4) I havent used the news, and the truth is I dont have a reason why.
5) I would probably say more moderators.

Posted: August 18th, 2010, 5:56 am

m0nk3yb0y18

Total Posts: 20
m0nk3yb0y18's Reps: 6
premium
For the most part, I like the way the site functions .. one thing that I have always found annoying is how the site doesn't just take you to the forum, but takes you the links to the most recent topics, news you can use, and recap ... I hate having to try to scour for the forum.

Posted: August 19th, 2010, 11:43 am

mannymann

Total Posts: 119
mannymann's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
1) The layout is fine. It is only ever a problem if something is not organized in a nice way...this is organized great.

2) My monitor is 4:3 so it looks OK. I have not tested it with a wide-screen resolution

3) By being partnered with MMOViper, you already have plenty of bots. I would like to see more hacks and cheats however. Guides are rather common on the internet. Focus on something uncommon :)

4) Never looked at it until now. It fits fine with the layout and style of the website. It does not appear to take some HTML functions correct tho :(

5) Some more/different color options. The white/grey can be rather bright depending on your viewing environment :D

Posted: August 20th, 2010, 8:29 am

seyynho10

Total Posts: 20
seyynho10's Reps: 2
I joined the site for 1 week or so ...
1. The left side seems just fine no probs with that
2. The forums width does not cause any problems to me, but I guess it would be easier to have a fixed one. If it would be a fixed width , I would prefer it centered.
3. Hacks!
4. No I do not use the news section. I did not think it was important xD
5. Stay focused on the site it's great as it is :D

Posted: August 21st, 2010, 7:03 am

captainproton

Total Posts: 8
captainproton's Reps: 0
premium
1) The left works well. Easier to organize links and site structure with this format.

2) Keep it max. I know a few people who like to keep a netbook beside them just to keep on top of boards such as this while they play, and some sites with fixed width are unbearable to read on that kind of device. Plus if I were to look up the site on something like an iPad or whatnot, the site will always display all the content rather then be cut off and force scrolling in all directions.

3) More hacks.

4) I skim through it from time to time looking for TU specific headlines, but for the most part I don't really read through it since I follow several other blogs to begin with such as massivly, wow.com, and a couple others.

5) Rather then having the wall of MMO links on the left side, is there a way we can set our account to a specific game and have it more content focused for what we are here for. Rather then say, hitting the forums, selecting a game, then browsing content for our game... have a pulldown box on the top left where you select a game, registers a cookie on your computer that remembers that setting from visit to visit, this way if I come here for say, just FFXI... every time I log in, I only see FFXI, rather then a wall of information for 49 MMO's I don't play.

Posted: August 21st, 2010, 2:57 pm

carlee

Total Posts: 65
carlee's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
1) Is the left side fine for you? Or would you like it centered because it causes a problem? OK How it is

2) The forums are set to max width. So when you visit them they expand your entire monitors width. Does this cause problems to you? Would it be easier if it was a fixed width like the main pages? If its a fixed width would you want it centered or on the left side? OK how it is

3) What do you think the best thing for tu would be? More guides, cheats, hacks, or bots? Pick one category. Only 1 category? All. But if I have to pick 1 I would day cheats.

4) Do you use the news section we have posted on the mmo blog now? NO, I have the swg page bookmarked so just go to that one only.

5) EXTRA - I didn't like it when that guy copy and pasted the info from this site to his blog. I wish you had more control over who has access. And it seems some things are deemed nerfed but are in fact still working. I dont know if this is to keep things on the down low. And I never hear about anything really good. It seems like only a select group of people exchange cheats etc with each other and dont publish things here. Of course if it does get published here any jerk will just share with their friends and in a day or so it gets nerfed. Using these cheats in front of people is just stupid. It seems like 9 year olds are the ones who do this. Cheats are rare really. People just dont post good ones because they are good and they dont want them nerfed. I wish you had a better way to screen out the asshats.

Posted: August 21st, 2010, 4:27 pm

mukul9999

Total Posts: 4
mukul9999's Reps: 3
1. well i have notebook so the page display is fine

2. i think it should be centered so it will be easier to read without scrolling

3. hacks and cheats of course :)

4. i dont use it casue i have the forum bookmarked for the game i play

5. i think maybe letting user choose the size of the display.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online