taultunleashed logoSWG Macros - Script for emptying inventory while AFK looting : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

SWG Macros - Script for emptying inventory while AFK looting : Star Wars Galaxies Bots | Hacks

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 6:09 am

bishoperic
bishoperic's Reps:
Here is a script I wrote in AutoIt v3 for emptying your inventory while looting junk loot for RE purposes. Get your stacks up high without having to keep checking and emptying your inventory. Here is the script:

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.8.1
Author:

Script Function:
Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 100)

Sleep (5000)

While 1
;select item to be deleted:
MouseClick ( "left" , 376, 87, 1 ) ;close examine window - see below for explanation
Sleep (500)
MouseClick ( "right" , 831, 538, 1 ) ;Enter X and Y coordinates of item to be deleted, this section is for looted backpacks
Sleep (500)
MouseClick ( "right" , 957, 541, 1 ) ;delete item
Sleep (500)
MouseClick ( "left" , 631, 461, 1 ) ;confirm delete

Sleep (500)MouseClick ( "right" , 831, 538, 1 ) ;Enter X and Y coordinates of item to be deleted
Sleep (500)
MouseClick ( "right" , 957, 541, 1 ) ;delete item
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
MouseClick ( "right" , 831, 538, 1 ) ;Enter X and Y coordinates of item - this line is specifically for looted pictures and such
Sleep (500)
MouseClick ( "right" , 923, 481, 1 ) ;delete item - *if the item is a picture, it will be deleted, if not it will open the examine window
Sleep (500)
Sleep (500)
Sleep (1000)
WEnd

Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFunc

The first line closes the examine window that will be opened by the script. More on this later.

The next part selects the item that you want deleted (your inventory window must be left open for this to work). This should be the item in your inventory located right after what you want to keep (your stacks of junk loot for example). The script will select the item, choose delete and then confirm the delete. This works with weapons, clothing, jewelry items, etc. as the delete option will always be in the same location (option #3).

The only hitch is when you loot items like paintings and such. The delete option on these items is located at #2 on your radial menu. That is why I added the second part of the script. It will select the item (same location as above) but this time choose #2 to delete it. If the item is not a painting or similar item, then this will open the examine window, which is why the first line of the script closes it (otherwise you would have tons of examine windows open after a while).

This script will loop over and over again while you run your loot macro and keep your inventory open to stack your junk loot AFK. Of course you will need to enter the proper coordinates (X and Y) into the script based on how you have your window set up. There is a built in tool in AutoIt v. 3 that will help you with that...

After further testing, i discovered that another set of parameters had to be added to deal with looted backpacks as they would break the cycle because their destroy radial command is at position #4. Simply adding another round of commands at the beginning of the script with the appropriate X and Y coordinates solved the problem. This is the section in red above.

Not sure if something like this has been posted before, but if not, i hope to get a premium membership... :D

Looking forward to feedback.[/b]

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 2:50 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 10:58 pm

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
looks good...gonna try it

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 2:18 am

bishoperic
bishoperic's Reps:
more testing... have been running it all night... inventory is being cleared just fine as my stacks of junk loot just keep piling up...

just make sure you don't have a full backpack equipped when running it, as a looted backpack may get equipped temporarily before getting deleted. This happened to me yesterday while running this, and my inventory went on overload as a result. Could not loot any more items. Simple solution was to drop the backpack in my bank (or drop it in a house) while running this script. Problem solved. :D

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 4:02 am

swg_xploiter

Total Posts: 184
swg_xploiter's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
yay from me

btw ... if you go to Options -> Misc and remove the tick at "Confirm Object Deletes" you wouldn't need the script line to confirm deletes. and if you just move the examination window into a corner of the screen you dont need the line to close examine window either cause it doesnt hinder the deleting process then.

just a way to make the thing a bit easier, hehe.

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 12:16 pm

l33tplayer
l33tplayer's Reps:
nvm got it

Last edited by Guest on October 3rd, 2007, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 1:41 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
waiting on one more yay.

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 3:43 pm

l33tplayer
l33tplayer's Reps:
woot got it to work perfect

YAY

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 8:59 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: October 8th, 2007, 3:39 pm

dsmaddox
dsmaddox's Reps:
This works great on my workstation but does not work on my laptop.

Differences:

Laptop Windows Vista Home Prem
Desktop Windows XP Pro

On the laptop, it works as long as Im on the desktop but as soon as I tab over to SWG it stops working. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Posted: October 9th, 2007, 6:14 am

black_october
black_october's Reps:
dsmaddox (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This works great on my workstation but does not work on my laptop.

Differences:

Laptop Windows Vista Home Prem
Desktop Windows XP Pro

On the laptop, it works as long as Im on the desktop but as soon as I tab over to SWG it stops working. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I've had this problem when trying to run Fraps with SWG on Vista. Running them BOTH as administrator fixed it.

And BTW, this thing ROCKS!! I'm making over 30 million PER DAY thanks to this!

Posted: October 19th, 2007, 11:18 am

jasonswan

Total Posts: 157
jasonswan's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
I thought I'd share my simplified version of his script, only needs 1 X, Y....instead of using the mouse to delete it uses the corrosponding keycodes to delete (guns/stims/clothes as 3) destroy) posters as 2) destroy and backpacks as 4) destroy

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 100)

Sleep(5000)

While 1
   Sleep(500)
   MouseClick ("right", 1653, 1040, 1)
   Sleep(800)
   Send("3") ;guns clothes stims etc
   sleep(500)
   Send("2") ;posters etc
   Sleep(500)
   Send("4") ;backpacks
   Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Terminate()
   Exit 0
EndFunc

Posted: November 19th, 2007, 2:26 pm

csquadboy67
csquadboy67's Reps:
for some reason, the first line of the simpler script wont work....how do i write the code : line?

Posted: November 21st, 2007, 6:18 pm

agambrel2

Total Posts: 42
agambrel2's Reps: 2
premium
im lost, how do i get this to work for the credit farming on kashyyk to manualy delete the enzymes that im looting?

Posted: November 24th, 2007, 5:26 am

shaneroe
shaneroe's Reps:
im a noob to this sort of thing i have downloaded autoit now how do i get the above macro to work?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online