taultunleashed logoSWG UNLEASHED : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 64 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

SWG UNLEASHED : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 2

Posted: July 11th, 2003, 11:45 am

jyespers
jyespers's Reps:
I made one quick macro and it seems to work fine. I didnt loop it, but it made it through w/o a hitch!

Posted: July 12th, 2003, 5:23 am

Sintor
Sintor's Reps:
it works well, however when i am recording my macro it lags kinda hard on mouse movement and keyboard seemed to be locked out.

Posted: July 12th, 2003, 9:24 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Keyboard locked out? What do you mean?

Posted: July 12th, 2003, 10:22 am

Sintor
Sintor's Reps:
well, my mouse jitters around or doesn't pick up clicks very fast; but i can input no keyboard commands or type anything. i have mouse and keyboard selected on record input but the only thing i can use is mouse, albeit a little laggy :)

Posted: July 12th, 2003, 3:40 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
The mouse does "appears" to be laggy on the screen, but it DOES keep pretty good time. It just doesnt draw the mouse.. but the clicks appear to be dead on.

For the keyboard commands.. MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLICK in the area where you type. I made that mistake and could not figgure out why it was not typing...

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 9:48 am

fatgit
fatgit's Reps:
Ive been trying a smal craft macro in swg, but Im having excruciatingly long delays on all actions when recording.
As an example, I record, press f1 to open a craft tool, scroll down to an ite. This usualy takes 2secs, but when recording al the movements/clicks are lagged & it can take 40 secs.
Tried reinstalling xunleashed, and running in windowed & fulscreen modes.

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 11:10 am

Admin
Admin's Reps:
I'll do some testing and see what could be causing it. The only testing that I have done is to make sure that keys and mouse clicks work. They were running without lag when I did testing, but I did not test with moving/manipluating windows, etc... only pressing buttons and typing in the chat box.

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 4:13 pm

Stukov
Stukov's Reps:
I got a macro working earlier. One problem I noticed when fooling around is it doesn't pick up F1, F2, etc. You have to actually click on the icon, at least for me.

Anyways, is it possible to do anything when a Critical Failure happens? New to XU, so...no idea if its possible to detect

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 4:24 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
I'll test the F1, F2 thingy.. glad you found a workaround though... :)

Not sure about a critical failure.

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 6:51 pm

cazzz
cazzz's Reps:
when i bring up the macro box, everything is all white inside the box, i can change the settings by marking the boxes but there is no descriptions inside the macro box at all, no lettering, its just all white whith the exception of the checkmarks in the boxes. i got a macro to work, yes the mouse movement skips a ton, but still seemed to work well.

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 6:58 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Change your skin.

Download some more skins. From the plugins forum... under the skins thread. Then you change them via the options tab.

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 9:10 pm

sandboy75
sandboy75's Reps:
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WyvernX</i>
<br />I'll test the F1, F2 thingy.. glad you found a workaround though... :)

Not sure about a critical failure.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

the critical failure would require triggers, I dont know much about them yet but Im sure it could be done.

Posted: July 14th, 2003, 10:31 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
I am working on getting triggers working with SWG. Writing a plugin that will allow the real time use of the chat log.

Posted: July 15th, 2003, 4:14 am

Stukov
Stukov's Reps:
Hmm, do critical failures show in the chat? Never noticed if they do

Posted: July 15th, 2003, 4:16 am

Stukov
Stukov's Reps:
Another thing, is it possible to run a macro a certain amount of times? Because in SWG if you have no inv space left, the item gets stuck in the crafting tool...and I haven't been able to get it out, always have to just delete it and make a new one

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online