taultunleashed logoSWG vs WOW : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

SWG vs WOW : Star Wars Galaxies Discussions - Page 3

Posted: July 20th, 2006, 6:59 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
That was during a raid of a couple alliance guilds verse a couple horde guilds.

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 3:24 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
in my opinion SWG tops WOW by a longshot.

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 7:56 pm

coreyswis
coreyswis's Reps:
in a matter a fact SWG tops any warcraft game

Posted: July 29th, 2006, 10:04 am

evs488
evs488's Reps:
rabidsoccerball in response to your 10 minute flights are an exaggeration. That isn't true, flights go up to a max of 15 mins. You can even get a mod that shows flight times when you click on your flight master and also counts down whats left of the flight in your casting bar.

Although its kind of stupid people would take these long flights, you can cut the flight times down a lot but taking boats/zeps.

I've played SWG for a while before NGE and then played it a lot after NGE went live and I liked it but most of my friends went to WoW and I had already been playing a little so I converted over to full time WoW. Been playing for almost 3 years now.

To tell the truth, WoW is great and everything, but it does get boring. From levels 1-40 are the worst part of the game, it's just a constant grind even with all the quests. Only fun thing to do in the game for me now is to do endgame instances like Molten Core etc. But even they become boring after you've done them a million times. That's why I am coming back to SWG and starting fresh *downloading update as I type this*

World Of Warcraft Player Housing was just a rumour, it hasn't been confirmed by a blue and if it has I would love a link. They do put things in that players ask for though so maybe in a later expansion pack they will ad player housing, but it won't be burning crusade and I doubt it will be for a very long time if at all.

Overall, WoW has its pros and its cons, so does SWG but SWG is my favourite. WoW's community also really sucks, majority of them are immature or just plain rude. Alliance have now gained a reputation for being full of immature kids.

Blizz are also starting to ruin the game in small ways, just shows that any company can ruin their game a little, SOE just sped things up a bit :P

The whole /4 Global channel really sucks and just makes things harder to find a group.

Posted: November 7th, 2006, 10:36 am

kipogai
kipogai's Reps:
well iplay both as well but the pvp in swg is really fun and balanced unlike WoW but atm WoW has a lil more content with the new tier 3 armor and the fact that BC is coming out soon too so i would just stick with WoW for now or play both. I pefer SWG just because i know how to play the game and WoW requires lots of time with raiding and stuff where SWG is more community based where you can buy basiclly any thing you need.

Posted: November 7th, 2006, 4:43 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Well obviously most people in this thread would say SWG is better as it's a SWG thread.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online