taultunleashed logoSWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 8 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 150 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
blue large dot

SWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 8

Posted: September 29th, 2010, 10:15 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
rterwill (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm guessing they don't care about this so much. Let's face it, if you're here, you've probably ground a character to level 90 several times in SWG over several accounts. If this exploit didn't exist, I would NEVER grind a character up again. It's boring, offers nothing to the game or my game play. To me, this would be an incentive to current players to create more characters, thereby extending their subscription. SOE should just allow a current account holder that has a level 90 character the option to create another level 90 character for any slots they have available. Grinding in SWG is not an incentive to play this game.

I know what you mean. Every character I had besides the first one I grinded up were exploited to lvl 90. It felt like a chore to level a new character.

Novice TK, worst grind ever!

Agreed. lol

Posted: September 29th, 2010, 11:36 am

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
rterwill (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm guessing they don't care about this so much. Let's face it, if you're here, you've probably ground a character to level 90 several times in SWG over several accounts. If this exploit didn't exist, I would NEVER grind a character up again. It's boring, offers nothing to the game or my game play. To me, this would be an incentive to current players to create more characters, thereby extending their subscription. SOE should just allow a current account holder that has a level 90 character the option to create another level 90 character for any slots they have available. Grinding in SWG is not an incentive to play this game.

I know what you mean. Every character I had besides the first one I grinded up were exploited to lvl 90. It felt like a chore to level a new character.

Novice TK, worst grind ever!

Agreed. lol

I dont know about that. I found pre-vehicle BH grind to be the worst ever. The investigation line was simply the biggest pain. Sometimes I would travel (walk) 2-3k just to have your mark in the water, then the mission would disappear.

Posted: February 8th, 2011, 4:26 pm

odistant

Total Posts: 37
odistant's Reps: 0
premium
Any chance of a repost of the files?

Posted: February 9th, 2011, 7:46 am

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
odistant (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

They're in the OP.

Posted: February 9th, 2011, 9:40 am

odistant

premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
odistant (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

They're in the OP.

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

The file ./../files/level_hack.rar does not exist.

I get that message. I tried downloading some other files, and they work, but a few others give me this as well.

Posted: February 9th, 2011, 3:46 pm

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

They're in the OP.

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

The file ./../files/level_hack.rar does not exist.

I get that message. I tried downloading some other files, and they work, but a few others give me this as well.

Oh I see. That must be because of the hard drive crash of the site. See attachment. (Reupload of the OP)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 9th, 2011, 4:01 pm

odistant

premium

Oh I see. That must be because of the hard drive crash of the site. See attachment. (Reupload of the OP)

Thanks!

Posted: February 12th, 2011, 5:27 am

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
Updated since all other versions are using the old interface file. This new version has the pet tab which was recently added.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
1) Install this mod to your SWG directory.
2) Make sure your character is level 90 entertainer (or trader).
- 3) Goto a respec councillor and choose the trader profession.
- 4) A popup with 8-9 options will appear, Choose "LevelHack #".
- 5) Go and kill a creature or npc.
6) Repeat (3-5) for LevelHack 1 to 7 when respeccing.
7) Logout for 45+ minutes.
8) Log in to your character, you will be presented with a respec screen automaticly forcing you to change profession. Choose "Final Step" from the Trader popup menu.
9) Open your inventory and locate the newly acquired respec device with 10 uses available. Use the respec device to select your final combat profession choice.
10) Enjoy Level90!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by evilfigment on February 12th, 2011, 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: February 12th, 2011, 8:45 am

heration

Total Posts: 21
heration's Reps: 2
premium
evilfigment (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Updated since all other versions are using the old interface file. This new version has the pet tab which was recently added.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
1) Install this mod to your SWG directory.
2) Make sure your character is level 90 entertainer (or trader).
- 3) Goto a respec councillor and choose the trader profession.
- 4) A popup with 8-9 options will appear, Choose Step #.
- 5) Go and kill a creature or npc.
6) Repeat (3-5) for steps 1 to 7 when respeccing.
7) Logout for 45+ minutes.
8) Log in to your character, you will be presented with a respec screen automaticly forcing you to change profession. Choose "Final Step" from the Trader popup menu.
9) Open your inventory and locate the newly acquired respec device with 10 uses available. Use the respec device to select your final combat profession choice.
10) Enjoy Level90!

Very awsome!

Posted: February 12th, 2011, 4:37 pm

terminator09

Total Posts: 5
terminator09's Reps: 0
premium
and you can use this even with a lvl 90 toon, if respected to ent , just for the 10 respec devices?

Posted: February 12th, 2011, 6:51 pm

terminator09

Total Posts: 5
terminator09's Reps: 0
premium
and i can't get this to work.

Posted: February 12th, 2011, 11:49 pm

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
Worked for me 4 days ago when i made 6 chars, not tested since though.

Posted: February 19th, 2011, 8:21 am

odistant

premium
I used the old version and it took my Officer to level 80, so I went to switch back to Entertainer to repeat, but brought me to level 5 Entertainer. Have to regrind, but really no issue with the double xp weekend. This did the same on my trader as well, but I most likely missed a step. Bright side is, I must of done something right since my officer on farstar is now level 90 :)

Posted: February 21st, 2011, 12:38 pm

digital_jawa

Total Posts: 2
digital_jawa's Reps: 0
premium
i'm confuzed.

<swg>\ui\ui_skill.inc
<swg>\datatables\skill_template\skill_template.iff

do i need to create the \ui and \datatables\skill_template folder to put the files in? if no, where are they? i get that <swg> is the base install folder. just cant find the others.

thx for help

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online