taultunleashed logoSWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 10 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 150 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
blue large dot

SWG Hacks - Instant Level 80 : Star Wars Galaxies Nerfed Info - Page 10

Posted: March 20th, 2011, 4:10 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Moved.

Posted: March 20th, 2011, 6:08 pm

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
old man (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yep, sadly. :(

What do you mean, sadly??? After you reported people for using this you can add sadly to the post? You are the reason for this nerf. You openly told me that you would report people in Eisley for using this hack and then would report people on TC for using this hack.

Dude don't be sore that eVc doesn't trust you with hacks. You have proven to be disloyal and it is beyond me that you are a MOD here.

Posted: March 21st, 2011, 6:38 pm

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
old man (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

What do you mean, sadly??? After you reported people for using this you can add sadly to the post? You are the reason for this nerf. You openly told me that you would report people in Eisley for using this hack and then would report people on TC for using this hack.

Dude don't be sore that eVc doesn't trust you with hacks. You have proven to be disloyal and it is beyond me that you are a MOD here.

Oh, wow... Interested to see how this plays out.

Posted: March 21st, 2011, 8:59 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
r04r (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Oh, wow... Interested to see how this plays out.

Everything Cuervo has said, is true. I have seen screen shots that confirm it also. Old Man has not only been removed as a mod, but he has had all of his IP's banned.

Posted: March 21st, 2011, 9:09 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Everything Cuervo has said, is true. I have seen screen shots that confirm it also. Old Man has not only been removed as a mod, but he has had all of his IP's banned.

That is disappointing. Why would anyone do that here? Defeats the whole purpose of this site.

Posted: March 21st, 2011, 9:14 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
rugburn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
vinnyboy32 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

That is disappointing. Why would anyone do that here? Defeats the whole purpose of this site.

My thoughts exactly. He didn't even do his job. Never moved one post, or awarded any points.

I'm glad this was brought to my attention, so we could get him banned.

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 6:31 am

shwebby

Total Posts: 27
shwebby's Reps: 0
premium
So to get this right the guy that realeased this hack was reporting people for using it? My opinion thats f***ing retarded lol.

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 8:14 am

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
Interesting turn if events...glad I never released the name of any of my toons to him...

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 12:41 pm

r04r

Total Posts: 387
r04r's Reps: 9
premium
Wow. That's really weird...

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 1:10 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
In my opinion, he had ego problems. It looks like Cuervogold is going to be our new mod though.

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 1:27 pm

rugburn

Total Posts: 376
rugburn's Reps: 4
premium
In my opinion, he had ego problems. It looks like Cuervogold is going to be our new mod though.

I have to agree on the old man. He did seem to have an ego problem.

Congrats to Cuervo on being the new mod. He definitely deserves it.

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 2:45 pm

evilfigment

Total Posts: 262
evilfigment's Reps: 1101
premium
Indeed, congrats m8 it was long overdue in my opinion.
Nicely done vinny, oldman got my friends buffbot banned a couple weeks ago. When i confronted him about it he said "oh was that <nameremoved>? tell him sorry". He then also pestered me for my latest hack then threw a tantrum when i told him i dont trust him, so i blocked him on msn and recieved about 40 new msn requests from him the same week.

And he wonders why he has no friends in the game..

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 3:40 pm

vinnyboy32

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
evilfigment (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Indeed, congrats m8 it was long overdue in my opinion.
Nicely done vinny, oldman got my friends buffbot banned a couple weeks ago. When i confronted him about it he said "oh was that <nameremoved>? tell him sorry". He then also pestered me for my latest hack then threw a tantrum when i told him i dont trust him, so i blocked him on msn and recieved about 40 new msn requests from him the same week.

And he wonders why he has no friends in the game..

Wow. lol

Well for the future, if you or anybody knows somebody from this site who is deliberately getting our exploits fixed, please contact me. Especially if it's a mod! lol

I'll get them banned as soon as possible.

Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 3:46 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
There is nothing official at this point. TU and I are in discussion at this point. If it works out I'm looking forward to working with Vinny and the user base in taking SWG and TOR sections to the next level.

Please do not PM asking about details as this is a work in progress.

Posted: March 23rd, 2011, 5:16 pm

cuervogold

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
As my first action as a mod for TU I'm going to lock this so we can move on to bigger and better things.

I look forward to helping out TU and user base. Look for more some more fixes for the the goods that have broken links. I'll be starting a thread soon looking for members that want to learn how do find and update offsets.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online