taultunleashed logofallout of vendor exploit : SWTOR Discussions - Page 3 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 46 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

fallout of vendor exploit : SWTOR Discussions - Page 3

Posted: January 14th, 2012, 9:14 pm

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
dimascus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
swtor.com

logged in

account area

subscrition

Cancel Subscription.

Friend said he can't access the subscription section because of ban.

Posted: January 14th, 2012, 9:20 pm

dimascus

Total Posts: 319
dimascus's Reps: 423
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Myself and one other could access it. I know one guildie said he could not. So maybe we did it with just enough time to still access it. Sorry about that. I can no longer access that area either, just tried to grab a screen. Disregard.

Posted: January 14th, 2012, 10:12 pm

ir1417

Total Posts: 28
ir1417's Reps: 1
premium
I have no problem with the week suspension but I'm worried as to what they're going to do. I've tried calling them and forum support on how to unsub and NONE of them know where they can direct me or how to handle it. And it makes me believe Bioware knew way before 1/13/2012 who all did the exploit and just waited till that day to take action because they know what they're going to do to our accounts is easily /unsub worthy.

Or maybe I'm just in /tinfoilhat mode.

Posted: January 14th, 2012, 10:30 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Call your CC company and tell them you are being charge against your will and they wont let you cancel. They will return your money most of the time.

Posted: January 14th, 2012, 10:44 pm

ir1417

Total Posts: 28
ir1417's Reps: 1
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Call your CC company and tell them you are being charge against your will and they wont let you cancel. They will return your money most of the time.

Then that account will get banned for sure lol.

Posted: January 15th, 2012, 8:14 am

lordpadding

Total Posts: 12
lordpadding's Reps: 2
ir1417 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have no problem with the week suspension but I'm worried as to what they're going to do. I've tried calling them and forum support on how to unsub and NONE of them know where they can direct me or how to handle it. And it makes me believe Bioware knew way before 1/13/2012 who all did the exploit and just waited till that day to take action because they know what they're going to do to our accounts is easily /unsub worthy.

Or maybe I'm just in /tinfoilhat mode.

I think you are right - i only exploited to one million .. mainly to buy some crafting items as I find this tedious and cumbersome in game, and yet I was also banned for a week .. considering that some of you guys went all in .. well .. it looks to me, that BioWare strike a collective punishment with no regards to the extend of which the exploit was used.

But hey - it's a game; life goes on .. cheers, mates.

Posted: January 19th, 2012, 11:21 am

tekmunki

Total Posts: 3
tekmunki's Reps: 1
Did they reset your credits, or merely ban you--- I'll take 200 mil for a 1 week vacation.

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 7:36 am

youzme

Total Posts: 38
youzme's Reps: 1
tekmunki (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Did they reset your credits, or merely ban you--- I'll take 200 mil for a 1 week vacation.

They reset credits to 0 on the account that duped and accounts that received large amounts of credits from the duper.

My two buddies that I gave 1 mil each logged on to 0 credits and the same email about receiving credits from a known duping account.

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 11:45 am

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
youzme (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
tekmunki (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

They reset credits to 0 on the account that duped and accounts that received large amounts of credits from the duper.

My two buddies that I gave 1 mil each logged on to 0 credits and the same email about receiving credits from a known duping account.

I transfered 50m to one of my alt accounts; and before yesterday's graphics card blow out I had. I was able to turn the 50m into almost 700m in one week. This account has not been stripped of credits, neither has my second, 50m credit account either.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

If you are wondering how I am making stupid amounts. I got my alt account to level 45. I am now in Ilum chest farming. That and Slicing and Treasure Hunting. As Slicing still yields more than you pay out for a mission and in Ilum, slicing nodes = big bank. Also, when you send people out for treasure hunting, they can come back with blues, purples and oranges. Then sell these on the GTN.

But, still no clearance of credits on this account or the other one.

EDIT: Yes... I know, I have not bought the last 2 of my inventory slots. Its not really needed really. No, my inventory is not full. I just place things at the bottom with the items I will be selling/keeping, that way all new items fall in the top area and I dont have to search for them later. I get crap from my guildies cuz I have never bought the last 2 slots... maybe I am stubborn. lol

Posted: January 20th, 2012, 9:15 pm

danryo

Total Posts: 9
danryo's Reps: 1
premium
lol log in today 0 credits n had to sell some crap to get of ilum but hey got all the nice speeders n all my craft npc recipe ^^ i guess i have to pimp kira this week

Posted: January 21st, 2012, 9:48 pm

cracklesnaps

Total Posts: 15
cracklesnaps's Reps: 0
So basically, you all exploited and duped for ingame currency and now BW/EA is exploiting right back for rl currency... irony.jpg

Posted: January 21st, 2012, 9:57 pm

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
cracklesnaps (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So basically, you all exploited and duped for ingame currency and now BW/EA is exploiting right back for rl currency... irony.jpg

Indeed sir. Indeed.

Posted: January 22nd, 2012, 5:06 am

teckle

Total Posts: 1
teckle's Reps: 0
I only did it for 200k, had 4.7 mill of my own hard earned creds....all wiped to 0. I knew the risk so i can't mumble, but i did email account disputes last night to moan about it and was met 30 mins later with a copy paste email that the action was justified....that kinda sucked, felt like such a big issue was met with a simple 'meh', i dont think they even looked into it at all.

Posted: January 31st, 2012, 10:15 am

tvister580

Total Posts: 13
tvister580's Reps: 0
I JUST GOT A REPEAT Ticket email with a diff Ticket number. and these mother !@#$%^&* took my credits again. i contacted stupid support im waiting for a response

Posted: January 31st, 2012, 3:46 pm

anonposter50

Total Posts: 26
anonposter50's Reps: 112
premium
Lol, they sploited you! Irony much ?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online