taultunleashed logoLeaving SW:TOR - Dimascus : SWTOR Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

Leaving SW:TOR - Dimascus : SWTOR Discussions

Posted: February 4th, 2012, 1:23 pm

dimascus

Total Posts: 319
dimascus's Reps: 423
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I am officially quitting the game. For reasons all my own, but the major one. My brother was perma banned. For spawn camping. A ping numerous times in Ilum.

I wi still hang and out and moderate the forums and help out as much as I can. But, is there someone here that would want a lv50 BH Merc, all +10 datacrons. Lv50 yellow matrix shard aim relic. Champ gear. 2 mil creds. CE speeder, many other speeders. Fully upgraded ship. Full inventory. Full ship inventory. Cybertech scavenging and UWTrading at 400 with over 30 epic recipes. And much more.

EDITS: I forgot to add. I have the authenticator I could mail you. The account also has like 45 days left off gameplay also.

Server: Dark Reaper

If so pm me. Thanks!
-Dimascus

Posted: February 4th, 2012, 9:52 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
For spawning. A ping numerous times in Ilum. ??????

Posted: February 4th, 2012, 10:45 pm

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Spawn camping, I edited it. I posted it from my iphone, sorry! hah

Posted: February 5th, 2012, 5:17 am

mistlopez

Total Posts: 86
mistlopez's Reps: 4
Active User > 50 Posts
dimascus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am officially quitting the game. For reasons all my own, but the major one. My brother was perma banned. For spawn camping. A ping numerous times in Ilum.

I wi still hang and out and moderate the forums and help out as much as I can. But, is there someone here that would want a lv50 BH Merc, all +10 datacrons. Lv50 yellow matrix shard aim relic. Champ gear. 2 mil creds. CE speeder, many other speeders. Fully upgraded ship. Full inventory. Full ship inventory. Cybertech scavenging and UWTrading at 400 with over 30 epic recipes. And much more.

Server: Dark Reaper

If so pm me. Thanks!
-Dimascus

that sucks :/

if he dont mind, try the unban thing i postet, with the vacation excause? kinda nice to get that one confirmed from others

Posted: February 5th, 2012, 5:07 pm

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
My bro is done sadly. He is just going to wait for Tera as am I. I went back to playing the Korean version till May 1.

Posted: February 9th, 2012, 12:29 am

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you.

Posted: February 9th, 2012, 1:17 pm

vash23

Total Posts: 55
vash23's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Camping chests or mobs?

Posted: February 9th, 2012, 5:06 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I heard tera was so so overall and the game to wait for is going to be Guild Wars 2. Hows tera? Also sucks your taking off.

Posted: February 9th, 2012, 5:40 pm

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
Terra is looking really good. There is 10x more endgame than Tor and skill based PvP.

Posted: February 10th, 2012, 1:54 am

dimascus

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
The end game is amazing and the PvP is awesome. This game is not so-so. I can try to explain it all night long, but you will only understand its greatness if you actually play it yourself.

You can join IGN Prime now with a 7 day free trial, enter your CC info, wait for the beta key in your email, then cancel the IGN Prime.

Then go to TERA ONLINE, make an account, enter your beta key, download the client, and start Friday at 12pm PST (3pm EST) and enjoy the blazing fast combat. Yes at the beginning it may feel slow, but get to the 20s and it really takes off.

I have a level 42 Archer now in KTERA and it is insane... I will be maining Mystic in the NA launch though, as they are SUPER OP! lol

Posted: February 10th, 2012, 1:02 pm

cracklesnaps

Total Posts: 15
cracklesnaps's Reps: 0
Downloading Tera now. Thanks for the heads up with IGN Prime!

Posted: February 17th, 2012, 6:09 pm

krizzy

Total Posts: 258
krizzy's Reps: 14
premium
dimascus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
The end game is amazing and the PvP is awesome. This game is not so-so. I can try to explain it all night long, but you will only understand its greatness if you actually play it yourself.

You can join IGN Prime now with a 7 day free trial, enter your CC info, wait for the beta key in your email, then cancel the IGN Prime.

Then go to TERA ONLINE, make an account, enter your beta key, download the client, and start Friday at 12pm PST (3pm EST) and enjoy the blazing fast combat. Yes at the beginning it may feel slow, but get to the 20s and it really takes off.

I have a level 42 Archer now in KTERA and it is insane... I will be maining Mystic in the NA launch though, as they are SUPER OP! lol

I've got a 45 Archer in KTERA, It's freaking awesome :D

I will be trying it once it's launched in NA anyway but for now i'll pass on the beta :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online