taultunleashed logoLooks good! : SWTOR Discussions - Page 2 tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What intrigues you most about SWTOR?
A. New combat system 14%  14%  [ 8 ]
B. Story based gameplay 41%  41%  [ 24 ]
C. New combat classes 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
D. Departure from SOE 41%  41%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 58
blue large dot

Looks good! : SWTOR Discussions - Page 2

Posted: March 3rd, 2009, 1:21 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
The game isnt by SOE. Check out Bioware's history of games. Seeing this game sucking is very hard to believe.

Posted: March 11th, 2009, 12:54 pm

trelicorre

Total Posts: 2
trelicorre's Reps: 0
First post, but I don't see any way they could possibly match the depth of SWG..even in SWG's current form.

It's related to the KOTOR series... does this mean all crafting is done by ones self.

This alone would be enough to make me not even try it. I enjoy the fact that SWG provides a medium for people who love to craft stuff and sell thier wares.

I am not a crafter, and any aspect of the game which would force me to spend an inordinate amount of time looking for components just to create or upgrade things is a HUGE turn off.

Posted: March 15th, 2009, 3:09 pm

mrmachine

Total Posts: 4
mrmachine's Reps: 0
trelicorre (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
First post, but I don't see any way they could possibly match the depth of SWG..even in SWG's current form.

It's related to the KOTOR series... does this mean all crafting is done by ones self.

This alone would be enough to make me not even try it. I enjoy the fact that SWG provides a medium for people who love to craft stuff and sell thier wares.

I am not a crafter, and any aspect of the game which would force me to spend an inordinate amount of time looking for components just to create or upgrade things is a HUGE turn off.

your so wrong bro......SWG is the epitemy of waisting inordinate amounts of time lol......pre-CU holo/jedi grind???or how about the stupidity of loot drops ei - waistpack holocrons 4/5 just to get a damn backpack for jedi.... any of this ring a bell? SWG in the beginning had so much potential, but SOE screwed all that and their customers. IMHO SOE has never really been a reputable company. I also believe that Bio-Ware will not make the same mistakes as SOE. When this game comes out I predict their will be a mass exodus from SWG.

Posted: March 17th, 2009, 6:12 am

trelicorre

trelicorre's Reps: 0
mrmachine (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
trelicorre (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

your so wrong bro......SWG is the epitemy of waisting inordinate amounts of time lol......pre-CU holo/jedi grind???or how about the stupidity of loot drops ei - waistpack holocrons 4/5 just to get a damn backpack for jedi.... any of this ring a bell? SWG in the beginning had so much potential, but SOE screwed all that and their customers. IMHO SOE has never really been a reputable company. I also believe that Bio-Ware will not make the same mistakes as SOE. When this game comes out I predict their will be a mass exodus from SWG.

The items you so happen to mention refer to Jedi...which I do not play...so if all the Jedi up and go to SWTOR...fine by me.

Posted: June 13th, 2009, 9:00 am

josepi

josepi's Reps: 0
Sorry for asking this but I couldn't find anything about it on their site (probably didn't look around enough).

Do you think there is going to be an artisan class like on SWG? :wink:

Posted: June 14th, 2009, 7:39 pm

mk86

Total Posts: 107
mk86's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
From what I've read so far, there isn't an announcement on any crafter based professions as yet.

Posted: June 14th, 2009, 10:04 pm

vinnyboy32

Total Posts: 1872
vinnyboy32's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Can't wait for this game :)

Posted: June 15th, 2009, 4:54 pm

josepi

josepi's Reps: 0
mk86 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
From what I've read so far, there isn't an announcement on any crafter based professions as yet.

Aw, i was hoping there would be... Hopefully they will add the class in the future. It doesn't matter though this game will be so good i wont even think about the artisan class :twisted:

Posted: June 17th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
This is goin to be KOTOR on crack hah

Posted: June 17th, 2009, 7:15 pm

ug0tpwndzzed

Total Posts: 14
ug0tpwndzzed's Reps: 0
i think the game will actually be very good, compared to SOE, Bioware, i dont think will make the same mistakes, plus they have a bit more input from Lucas. The only downside is no darth vader lol yet

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 10:52 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Who needs vader he is lame compared to the sith lords. Look at the first KOTOR and look at how much stronger that guy was.

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 11:16 am

ug0tpwndzzed

haha ok sith lords are pretty cool and strong but alot of people look for iconic Star Wars characters, its what draws people in, but im sure that they will make some new iconic characters i guess its just the older gen. of fans that are kinda iffy on the game from wat i have seen on my serv in SWG

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 11:32 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
i will bet you 5 tu bucks that this game has a higher opening userbase than SWG. Hah

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 8:44 pm

ug0tpwndzzed

haha youll prob. win but i hope that the base stays unlike in recent mmo's ahem *cough* conan and warhammer, although i think warhammer is doing ah ok, but this will deifidently be a beast game

Posted: November 25th, 2011, 6:05 am

cuervogold

Total Posts: 1088
cuervogold's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
itsmememe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
cuervogold (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think the game is gonna suck, big time.

What, that you have seen, leads you to that conclusion? Or has SOE just disappointed you so much that you can't expect a Star Wars MMO to succeed... ever?

:? :? :? :? :? :?: I am really curious... :?: :? :? :? :? :?

-J-

Because of the questing, I just hate it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online