taultunleashed logoStar Wars: The Old Republic Weekend Pass Free Trial : SWTOR Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Star Wars: The Old Republic Weekend Pass Free Trial : SWTOR Discussions

Posted: March 14th, 2012, 5:58 am

hardsell

Total Posts: 703
hardsell's Reps: 1487
premium
Shttp://www.swtor.com/weekendpass

Star Wars: The Old Republic Weekend Pass Free Trial opens this weekend:
Thursday, March 15 at 12:01AM CT
through
Monday, March 19 at 2:00AM CT.

Access to the Weekend Pass Free Trial is limited – Come back beginning Thursday, March 15 at 12:01AM CT to download the game and to be one of the first to start your Weekend Pass Free Trial!

Please be aware that downloading the game can take several hours or more. The trial is available only to players in territories where Star Wars: The Old Republic is available.

Some in-game restrictions apply. Visit the Weekend Pass Free Trial FAQ for more details.

* TRIAL VALID ONLY FROM MARCH 15, 2012 12:01AM CDT/ 5:01AM GMT / 4:01PM EDT THROUGH MARCH 19, 2012 AT 2:00AM CDT/ 7:00AM GMT / 6:00 PM EDT. ONLY VALID FOR NEW STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ ("PRODUCT") ACCOUNTS NOT ENROLLED IN A PROMOTIONAL TRIAL FOR PRODUCT. UNUSED TRIAL TIME IS FORFEITED UPON REDEMPTION OF PRODUCT REGISTRATION CODE, PURCHASE OF PRODUCT SUBSCRIPTION, OR REDEMPTION OF A GAME TIME CARD CODE. VALID ONLY IN TERRITORIES WHERE STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ IS DISTRIBUTED. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER ACCOUNT HOLDER.

ACCEPTANCE OF END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EUALA"), PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION, AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO PLAY. MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER. AGREEMENT TO SHARE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD. IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS GAMEPLAY. SEE EUALA FOR DETAILS. PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE AVAILABLE AT http://WWW.SWTOR.COM. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PLAY THE GAME APPLY AT ALL TIMES.

http://www.swtor.com/info/faq/game

How can I purchase the game?

You can visit buy.swtor.com and select your preferred edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Or simply visit your local games retailer. For a list of retailers visit buy.swtor.com.

What will happen to my account after the free trial experience?

Your account will be maintained on our system as inactive, unless you cancel your account completely.

Will my character get deleted after the Weekend Pass Free Trial experience?

No, there are no plans to immediately delete characters created as part of the Weekend Pass Free Trial. Should you decide to purchase the Game, your characters will still be on your account. We do however reserve the right to delete trial characters on abandoned trial accounts without notice.

What server types will be available?

All server types will be available: Player versus Environment (PVE), Player versus Player (PVP) and Role Playing (RP-PVE and RP-PVP). To learn more about these server types, see Help Center. If you already know anyone playing the game, it is a good idea to find out what server they play on if you want to join them while you are in the trial.

When will I be notified that my Weekend Pass Free Trial experience has ended?

Your trial experience will end and you will be unable to login to the game on the date specified on the Weekend Pass Free Trial Page.

What restrictions, if any, will be placed on a Weekend Pass Free Trial Account?

The following game restrictions will be placed on your Weekend Pass Free Trial account for the duration of the trial:
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character cannot exceed level 15. The player will be notified via in-game notifications and chat message once they have hit the maximum level for the trial experience.
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will only be able to play on their Origin World, Capital World, the Fleet, all Warzones, and in their first Flashpoint. A message box will appear if a character attempts to go outside of these areas.
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to use general chat, trade chat, or PvP chat. The character will only be able to use local chat, group chat, guild chat, and reply to whispers.
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to send or reply to mail by other trial characters. However, your character will be able to receive in-game mail during the trial.
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to use the Galactic Trade Network or trade with other players.
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will only be able to level their Crew Skills ranking to around 40.
A Weekend Pass Free Trial character will not be able to earn Legacy XP.

When does my Weekend Pass Free Trial begin and end ?

The start and end date for each Weekend Pass Free Trial period will be posted in the Weekend Pass Free Trial Page located at http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/weekendpass. Your free trial period will start when you click “Start Trial Now” and will run until the closing time and date of the applicable Weekend Pass Free Trial period.

Will I need to sign up for a subscription to try the Weekend Pass Free Trial?

No, you do not need to enter any payment details or redeem a Game Time Code in order to play the Weekend Pass Free Trial. At any time during the Weekend Pass Free Trial you may sign up for a subscription or enter a Game Time Code to enjoy the full game. Unused Weekend Pass Free Trial time will expire after obtaining a subscription or redeeming a Game Time Code.

How do I sign up for the Weekend Pass Free Trial?

If the Weekend Pass is currently available, you can join by clicking the “Play Now” button on the Weekend Pass Free Trial Page. You will be prompted to create an account on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. An account verification email will be sent to the email address you provided and you will be directed to create a password. Once complete, you will be directed to your My Account page and asked to enter your contact information as well as between three (3) and five (5) secret security questions. Once the account creation process is completed, you will see a “Start Trial Now” button highlighted. Clicking the “Start Trial Now” button will begin the game installation and your Weekend Pass Free Trial will begin.

How will I know if the Weekend Pass Free Trial is available?

To find out if the Weekend Pass Free Trial is open, simply check http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/weekendpass. Dates and times for the weekend trials will be announced here along with the start time and date of each Weekend Pass Free Trial. If the Weekend Pass Free Trial is unavailable, you will be unable to click the “Play Now” button located on this page.

Who is eligible to try The Weekend Pass Free Trial?

Anyone who has never had an active game account for Star Wars: The Old Republic is eligible for the Weekend Pass Free Trial. There is a limit of one free trial per account. Weekend Pass Free Trial accounts cannot participate in any other free trial program.

What is the Weekend Pass Free Trial?

The Weekend Pass Free Trial is a weekend free game play trial for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The trial is open to new accounts only. You cannot have an active, pending or closed game trial account. If eligible, you can download and play the game for free for up to 4-days. The start date and time of each Weekend Pass Free Trial will be posted in the Weekend Pass Trial Page located at http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/weekendpass.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online