taultunleashed logouseful program for sith warriors : SWTOR Discussions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

useful program for sith warriors : SWTOR Discussions

Posted: January 4th, 2012, 7:35 pm

mallus

Total Posts: 22
mallus's Reps: 1
premium
This topic is an addition to Tault's post in the exploits section "SWTOR Exploit To Add Auto Attack After Any Move "

Another program that is strictly for mouse key binds is X-Mouse Button Control, found here:http://download.cnet.com/X-Mouse-Button-Control/3000-20432_4-75362562.html

It's similar to auto hotkey but I find it easier to use, when you have the program running you simply pick which mouse button you want to edit and you can add multiple keys to one button, as well as set delays and timers and what not, coding is minimal and everything is explained pretty well when you open up the program.

I found this useful on my sith marauder and was able to bind assault, battering assault, and retaliation to my left side button on my mouse. Battering assault fires whenever the cooldown is up, and if not then just the regular assault, whenever retaliation is active from a defense it will fire as well.

On my sith assassin I have my scroll click set up to fire off 7890 which are 4 "trinkets"(surge adrenal, recklessness, relic, overcharge saber) to buff my dmg, with expertise buff in pvp I have gotten crits of just about 6k (5900 something to be exact)

anyways just thought I'd share this with you all since I've just recently been given premium. Let me know if you have any questions.

Posted: January 4th, 2012, 7:37 pm

mallus

Total Posts: 22
mallus's Reps: 1
premium
whoops..this was meant for prem. discussion

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online