taultunleashed logo█S7 EU Leveling,█ Rifts,█ Goblin Vaults█ &Headstart Package : Diablo 3 Buying, Selling, and Trading
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

█S7 EU Leveling,█ Rifts,█ Goblin Vaults█ &Headstart Package : Diablo 3 Buying, Selling, and Trading

Posted: August 6th, 2016, 5:01 am

ascendedboosters

Total Posts: 1
ascendedboosters's Reps: 0
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Vouches

Diablo3 VOUCHES

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Complete boost as promised. We did Level 1-70 + 5 T8 Rifts + 2 GR35 which equals a geared Monk ready to go in 1h of playtime Also have a ton of crafting stuff, too. I can only recommend this.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
+rep legit and fast dude

Bought a 1-70 Boost on Seasonal!
Everything went fast and smooth. Great guy. Recommended!

Very nice service ! Everything was fine and he did the job very fast ! It was not the last time I took his service!

very good, nice guy

[quote8]guten abend hatte gerade nen netten run bei euch vielen lieben dank war sehr höflisch und ging schnell hatte season powerlvl 1-70 + 1x Goblin Vault Torment 10 vielen lieben dank bis bald mal wieder :D und sorry für das miese englisch via translator geschrieben mfg Morie21

(Good evening had just NEN nice run with you Thank you very much very höflisch and walked quickly Season powerlvl had 1-70 + 1x Goblin Vault Torment 10 Thank you so much to see you soon again: D and sorry for the crappy written English via translator )
[/quote]

Perfect Service! THX

World of Warcraft VOUCHES

Bought this yesterday, and the only thing I can say is.. WOW!
We made a good deal, and the trade went smooth.
Best deal I have ever made in WoW. You're friendly to talk with, and very generous!

10/10!!

This guy is legit. Did 1-19 for me on my new twink, used quests+ dungeons pretty quick.
Also farmed 4.5k Honor for me VERY quickly. Vouch.

Just finished my order, very fast 1 and a half hours for 1k jp :) plus 250 extra :) Thanks alot will use you again soon :)

Awesome service, thank you for the JP! :)
+rep

Super vouch for this guy, not only did he get it done fast, but he did it in a manner that did not make it look like power leveling.(dungeons/questing)

this guy is awesome i paid him and he got right to work he keeps you updated on the progress and is very nice im going to keep buying form him.

I ordered 1-85 with ascended-boosters, i gotta say ... amazing , the guy is better than anything ive ever experienced before... not only is he quick,understanding and genuine but he is very friendly and from start to finish with my 1-85 he has always been there at the click of a button to get an update, the service is very very 1 to 1 based. Just wanted to say thanks and after i have some fun now on my account it wont be long until ill order either a dk to 85 or a mage to 85.. ty m8!

/EDIT - 1 thing * CAKE! ;) *

I'd also like to add hes a nice guy, as i didnt have money in my PP only bank its taking 6 days to get him the cash but still did my order.

This dude is.. A BOSS!!

10/10 speed
10/10 security
10/10 costumer service

Everything went down smoothly, he had a spot open to level my archaeology, he did it within a single night which was just surprising. I have a hard time expressing how good he is, just try him. That's my only advice. TRY HIM!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online