taultunleashed logoUFA Gaming Power Level Services : Diablo 3 Buying, Selling, and Trading
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

UFA Gaming Power Level Services : Diablo 3 Buying, Selling, and Trading

Posted: July 9th, 2012, 5:31 am

streets772

Total Posts: 12
streets772's Reps: 0
[left]Like this post if you had excellent service!

Hellbuddy Keys for Sale

HAVE One ( 1 ) Month Hellbuddy SINGLE key for sale for IGG - 8m gold[/left]

Gold for Sale = Rate 1.3/m

0 Gold in stock

Will not go first, must be willing to leave note on paypal "Paying for virtual goods, non-refundable"

[left]UFA GAMING - Leveling Services

Statement:

Any gear we feel will help YOU, STAYS WITH YOU.
All gold we acquire will be kept on set account.

Payments:
Paypal

Because of the amount of scams we have gotten, WE WILL NOT start the services until we've received full payment up front.

You must send as a gift with note attached saying ""I (Paypal name) am receiving virtual goods. I understand there are no refunds and I will not charge back my payment. My name on skype is ___"

If you don't send this note, we will issue an immediate refund and not level your character.

Services:

Softcore 1-60 = $30 - 2days
Hardcore 1-60 = $50 - 3 days (To make sure your character does not die)

Rush Delivery option = +$15 24hours or less

PM here or message me on skype: ufa_gaming for any quote![/left]

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

Customer Satisfaction:

Below are a few Hellbuddy members who have received services, and others from other sites we have serviced over 30 accounts across multiple websites.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I have recently bought PowerLeveling service from him and he finished my Wizard from level 15-60 in just one day.

I really recommend this seller to everyone, he is very kind and easy to talk to before/during/and after the purchase/service.

The quality of the service was great as well too, he left my account with equips and a good amount of money to fund my character. He was very efficient with his time, as soon as I payed he got started with my account right away and in a few hours it was leveling really fast, within 10 hours i saw a huge difference in my account , it was nearly level 50 already. This guy is truely legit and fast at his job. Finished it in one day just like he said,

110% Satisfied with this service. Thanks Again.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Amazing leveling, did it quicker than I could have imagined (even faster than their estimate!). Amazing group, great levelers and just an honesty bunch.

Would buy again.

pretty cool guy, leveled me from 40-60 pretty fast. turned on the option for skype to let me watch him hand level my guy a few levels (sorry for the lag again man).

My buddy in real life. Got me hooked on the game and power leveled me pretty cheap. Ask him for a naked pic.

fast 1-60 power level. only paid him $30 to help him build some rep, contact me on skype if you have any questions about this dude. totally legit

i took the chance to actually call him over skype and he answered. real cool dude with a deep voice .... thought he was some asian farmer at first LOL, buying another account next week and having this guy level him.

Started talking to him over at hellbuddy before the DDOS. Chill dude, worth the $$.

used a bot for account (my permission), end with over 1 million gold he was finished with my account. +internets

<3 Had 800,000 gold on my account when it was done. Took a bit for them to respond but they were polite =]

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online