taultunleashed logoDon't use any common macro/botting software!!! : Diablo 3 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Don't use any common macro/botting software!!! : Diablo 3 General Discussions

Posted: August 21st, 2012, 3:10 am

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Just thought it might be nice saving myself time re entering my 3 diff account logins and passwords. Set up a macro using my Logitech g13 for one account, logged in fine. Made the 2nd one and something went wrong and it ended the password, so I altered it and used it again. This time still didn't work, did another tweak and the login worked followed by an error that said something like I can't login and need to check my email. I check my email and have been banned. tried to appeal with the honest truth of how much pain I'm in due to 2 different injuries. I get an automated response saying yeah we double checked u were using 3rd party software and don't give a !@#$%^&*.

So I am no longer gonna be looking for any bots or anything like that considering how long it takes to level to 60 and how easily you can be banned. I had used logitech macros to afk level characters in SWG from 0 to max several times with no problems. No clue what exactly it was that made them insta ban me so fast but ignore all the ppl with a million botters botting everyday, but just be careful.

Posted: August 21st, 2012, 12:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
You where banned for using a Logitech g13?

Posted: August 22nd, 2012, 10:22 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Yup, just for trying to macro my login and password to one key. I even explained to them about my injuries and everything and i just got like a basic automated response where they told me they double checked that i was using 3rd party software, and that they pretty much didnt care.
My friend thought that it might have been the multiple logins so fast that tipped em off since thats how ppl try to DDOS game servers. But ive never heard of someone doing that before.

I need advice on how to safely bot tho. I cant seem to find any good guides on here that outline how you get caught by games or how they detect software were using to macro. Autoit has been around for ages and i never had problems with it when playing SWG. But when ppl say try this software, or this macro, and it cant be traced or caught by such n such a game they never seem to back it up with a logical explanation of why their method is not possible to be caught by what ever game.

Sorry for funky wording been up for like 30 hours lol.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online