immortal bot users : Diablo 3 General Discussions

Posted: June 7th, 2012, 2:20 am

fadeous

Total Posts: 264
fadeous's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
So for the last 24 hours immortal bot has been down,

i am currently switching to hellbuddy because im not sure if they are gone forever

so you can check me over at Hellbuddy

i will be simulate all the crypts, areats, ect scripts to work with hellbuddy hope to see you there !

Posted: June 7th, 2012, 5:13 am

whitelightningjp

Total Posts: 104
whitelightningjp's Reps: 107
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
If you were a true fan, and even had the time to go to where you bought Immortal, you would then know that he has said he is coming back. It's just taking longer than expected. Also, he put up a post days before the patch, stating that it would be this way, and just to be patient. Hellbuddy is garbage compared to Immortal, and just wait for DemonBuddy.

Posted: June 7th, 2012, 5:21 am

dtrick

Total Posts: 148
dtrick's Reps: 747
premium
just buy the cheap 6$ monthly till better non vb.net D3Advanced ripoffs come out.

Posted: June 7th, 2012, 11:41 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Immortal is better than hellbuddy ill agree, but the problem is Immortal has his verification server set up on the same ip as his main server. Also he should spend the money to invest in an anti ddos server. Just bad business to not have that in this field.

Posted: June 7th, 2012, 3:16 pm

dtrick

premium
Other Bot developers are prob either hiring people to DDoS or they doing it them selfs. Its a marketing tactic taking competition out of the market. Immortal is better gph and id be using it however hellbuddy will have to do for now.

Also admins right he should be investing more in better firewalled anti ddos servers and maybe have a backup server for the bots login protocals.

Posted: June 7th, 2012, 3:17 pm

dtrick

premium
Those guys on the HB forums are !@#$%^&* stright up lovers though they will call anyone a noob / talk !@#$%^&* if someone bad mouths HB lol its funny.

Posted: June 9th, 2012, 4:18 pm

dtrick

premium
The HellBuddy Mods are douche bags. I was listing up that information i posted about warden and they banend me without warning.. So i sent msg to Rainbow one of their developers as i gave him some Guest keys for testing the thing. Even though i dont use the program, I have Tested it though its pretty bad.. i been watching it because it has potential.

And told him this..

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
<June 4th (sometime around 4PM Cali time?? I was busy moving..>_>)>
I don't think this was actual Warden activity. Someone said rolle3k mentioned something about "Scan.dll". It was probably just delivered through Warden. If anyone has any further information, please post.

Then i was Banned from chat without no warning, without being told what i did wrong. etc etc. Here i help people all the time. Post bug reports. Give out my own CDkeys to you for helping with testing and prob do more then your average hellbuddy user and this !@#$%^&* happens.

Also you might wanna hide your Auth Cdkey server better, maybe obfusicate it or somthing.

N.E.T.L.o.a.d.e.r...d.l.l..1.9.3...1.9.2...5.8...7.3..7.8.8.9.0.8.3.D...d.l.l.(H.e.l.l.B.u.d.d.y...C.o.n.t.a.i.n.e.r.A..E.n.t.r.y.P.o.i.n.t..v.0...9...8.1. .B.E.T.A

Or another server could go down like Immortal bot.

- I was unbanned after i told rainbow, just saying though..

And check this out: http://forum.hellbuddy.com/index.php?/t ... entry15767

Posted: June 10th, 2012, 1:04 am

henkschaap

Total Posts: 7
henkschaap's Reps: 0
I am trying out HB right now and i must say its pretty basic right now. It's hard to find scripts that run properly (scripts are scares anyways) and the ones that do are still nothing to run unattended (in my experience). Still in dubio if i should give immortal a try or wait for another to pop up.

I only bot for myself (other account ofcourse). What's in your opinionsthe best way to launder items/gold to my other account? AH? or just join game and drop em. Ofcourse i dont want to compromise my main bnet account.

Posted: June 10th, 2012, 5:11 am

dtrick

premium
First you canot drop money on the ground. Second just trade it. its 1 of 100000000000 trades and if blizzard is watching your account they will beable to find any logs they want on you.

Thirdly if your botting and scared of losing your accounts you shouldnt be botting in the first place.

Posted: June 10th, 2012, 7:49 am

henkschaap

Total Posts: 7
henkschaap's Reps: 0
henkschaap (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am trying out HB right now and i must say its pretty basic right now. It's hard to find scripts that run properly (scripts are scares anyways) and the ones that do are still nothing to run unattended (in my experience). Still in dubio if i should give immortal a try or wait for another to pop up.

I only bot for myself (other account ofcourse). What's in your opinionsthe best way to launder items/gold to my other account? AH? or just join game and drop em. Ofcourse i dont want to compromise my main bnet account.

Thats why i am botting on my 2nd account ;) just want to minimize ban-chance on my main account (bot and exploit free).

Posted: June 10th, 2012, 2:09 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
WoW that is a !@#$%^&* move by them. No reason to straight up ban someone. Hellbuddy is not very secure i know that for a fact. VS is more stable but man they just need to invest an extra 200 bucks to stop ddos attacks but they are being cheap.

Posted: June 10th, 2012, 4:13 pm

dtrick

premium
They unbanned me when i talked to another guy. Just they are a bunch of kids on HB forums. most of them are under 18 and moderating the forums there for some reason. And obviously all of them are german too lol..

Posted: June 11th, 2012, 2:35 am

fadeous

Total Posts: 264
fadeous's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
yes they are german lol and yes they are kids and yes their bot is primative but it has its advantages over immortal,
like you can set it up to run where you want when you want, also it has Sell All items to a vendor at once

but other than that the GUI is crap lol you need to know a little about something to do something, and
i was just saying i was heading over to hellbuddy to keep my Gold intake flowing i wasnt leaving sorry for the misscommunication and if they didnt come back up i would be all setup to continue what im doing lol cant play 6 games at once ; )

Posted: June 11th, 2012, 4:54 am

dtrick

premium
I heard Immortal doesnt have multi bot load anymore if u go to buy it.

Posted: June 11th, 2012, 8:40 am

stizuner

Total Posts: 56
stizuner's Reps: 15
premium
So i'm thinking any bans for botting will be hitting in the next 24 hours (RMAH is out tomorrow right?)

Any thoughts on if either HB or Immortal users will be safe or are both screwed?

I purchased an extra account just in case and have moved all my money and quality items to it... kept the GF suits and bots still going.

I've seen someone mention $25 russian accounts on here.. where do you buy those?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online