[ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Alternative to belial powerleveling : Diablo 3 Submissions

Posted: June 18th, 2012, 10:38 pm

sparktite

Total Posts: 178
sparktite's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
So are you a lazy person like me, or would you rather power level and spend your time reading or watching tv rather than killing things? Heres a nice alternative that takes only 4 mins each time. Keep in mind this is not faster than belial in terms of xp per x amount of time, and is mainly for someone that doesnt wanna do a boss and would rather run to a spot and start raking in the xp.

Start The Light of Hope quest (Corrupt Growths Tier 1)
Find the 1st hell rift and take it out.
Go to the Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier and then take out the 2nd hell rift.
Then all you have to do is find the portal to The Crystal Colonnade.

Once youre at the portal you will get a check point.
Have someone hop in your game and use your flag to tele to you.
Leave the game and they can go through the portal and get around the same xp you get from doing belial.

Now just repeat the following...
Resume game with main character.
Start a 4 min timer/alarm.
Invite friend.
Leave game after alarm goes off and let them turn in the quest.

My level 14 wiz was getting 6.6k and my lvl 50 DH will get 9.9k xp on normal, but obviously this method is only getting xp for one player.
Hopefully this will be patched after belial is patched if they ever do patch him or this method of farming xp.

Posted: June 19th, 2012, 2:20 am

fadeous

Total Posts: 264
fadeous's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I do azmodan I think I'm still getting 12k per I group my bots together 2 bots one person who needs the power level and let then run all night I wake up to them being 56-60. Normal then nm depending on level

Posted: June 22nd, 2012, 4:56 pm

sparktite

Active User > 50 Posts
Youve got some bots running? Ive got a huge problem with them nerfing everything so fast. I feel that games should be like they were in the good ole days before patches existed. The player decides how he or she wants to play the game. I love diablo but i hate diablo 3. I just want to enjoy the game not farm my butt off and kill the game for me. I made a 2nd account just for power leveling but now that its next to impossible to power level without a bot im afraid to run a bot and get my 2nd account banned. Hes only level 50 but he would be 60 if i wasnt power leveling my main accounts alts since i knew they were gonna patch the hell out of power leveling again with 1.0.3.

Do you know of any sure fire ways to get away with power leveling with a bot without getting banned? Im hearing of people getting banned for using bots back in the first few days of the release. Im hearing that its completely unsafe to run any bot. The only one that seems worth using is demonbuddy is it? Not the free hellbuddy one but the other.

I read another thread of yours and it seems like you feel comfortable running a bot with your accounts. Care to share which one your using, and do you have any tutorials? I havent used a bot since i played on SWG and AFK leveld up my crafting characters using a G15 keyboard and a mouse macro recording program i found.

Posted: June 24th, 2012, 7:41 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I totally agree sparktite. The big reason is this game is more like wow than diablo 2. Look up torchlight 2 because that is being done by the original diablo 2 team that left after the shut down blizzard north. Also look up the early d3 images on how it was going to look.

I still enjoy doing the runs some, but there community is gone, the thrill of weapons isnt there, and i know in the near future everyone will be maxed gear. They made it was too farm friendly IMO.

Posted: June 25th, 2012, 12:35 pm

whitelightningjp

Total Posts: 104
whitelightningjp's Reps: 107
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I love farming in D3, making money on RMAH is great!

Posted: June 26th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Making RMAH money is good, just for just fun value its no d2 ha

Posted: June 27th, 2012, 2:33 am

fadeous

Total Posts: 264
fadeous's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yeah I saw that how Diablo 3 was going to.look it was awsome then blizzard was like nope to hard for people to play lol

Posted: June 27th, 2012, 8:57 pm

sparktite

Active User > 50 Posts
Care to share any links? Im real busy atm and would love to see this stuff but i cant justify spending the time right now.

I love how people can make money now on games like tf2 for example, but diablo 3 especially since its a lot safer no 3rd party bs. The problem is you cant release a game that will have its own in game economy with a real world currency tied in if the game is not 100% complete. Some minor glitches and what not are fine, but what blizzard has done is just messed up. You cant just "fix" things and leave an enormous gap between the rich/veterans and the poor/new ppl.

Im hoping that things will eventually smooth out but i dont have high hopes. So instead of spending time and gold on things and then worrying/grieving im just trying to get by with my own gear, that or cheap stuff im gonna throw away. Im leveling all the different classes and ignoring inferno till i decide on a lvl 60 class to stick with.

Posted: June 28th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
In two months nothing will be more than 20 bucks in the game. They made farming to simple and nothing to take items out of the economy.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online