taultunleashed logoAuction House Bot with (weapon damage support!) : Diablo 3 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 19 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Auction House Bot with (weapon damage support!) : Diablo 3 Submissions

Posted: June 27th, 2012, 5:42 am

dtrick

Total Posts: 148
dtrick's Reps: 747
premium
Note: I did not make this script i am only submitting it on this website for others to use to support the community here.

------------------

This allows you to enter a minimum weapon damage and/or a damage gap to the second highest dps weapon found.

-It is best to run this on a VirtualMachine, so you can still use your pc
-AutoHotkey needs to be installed
-D3 Brightness/contrast/gamme needs to be set to the standard values
-D3 needs to run in Fullscreen Windowed
-Desktop resolution needs to be set to 1280x720

-Download the *.txt file and rename it to *.rar
-Extract the *.rar to any folder
-Start the Script
-Switch to your D3 client
-Enter the Auction house and choose a weapon category
-Enter your search parameters
-START the Bot with Num+
-Enter your desired minimum weapon damage (0 if you want to use damage gap only) and press enter
-Enter your desired minimum damage gap (0 if you want to use absolute minimum damage only) and press enter
-PAUSE with the Pause key

The bot will check the topmost weapon found (the one with the highest dps), check if it is within your desired DPS range and how big the gap to the 2nd weapon is, e.g.:

Minimum Damage: 1000
Minimum Damage Gap: 100
The bot will buy out the first weapon IF it is above 1000dps AND if the second weapon is 100DPS below the first.

Minimum Damage: 0
Minimum Damage Gap: 100
The bot will buy out the first weapon IF it is at least 100DPS more powerful than the second weapon.

Minimum Damage: 1000
Minimum Damage Gap: 0
The bot will buy out the first weapon IF it is above 1000dps.

Enjoy and give this poor boy some mother****ing rep. I made this solely for YOU guys!

(!empty($user->lang['ATTACHMENT'])) ? $user->lang['ATTACHMENT'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'ATTACHMENT'))):
AuctionBot WeapDmg 1.1.txt

EDIT: Version 1.1 also asks for a price limit. It will enter the price and add 1000g during the first search, 2000g during the second, until it reaches 0 again during the 10th search. This is to avoid being presented cached results instead of freshly updated results.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: June 27th, 2012, 7:05 pm

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
People are getting banned for using these. AH bot banwave today. I hear its highly profitable these however. Risk vs reward is pretty high.

edit: I will test this regardless what virtual machine is best?

Posted: June 28th, 2012, 2:09 am

dtrick

premium
Virtual machine or normal PC woudlnt matter, If they ban you they ban per the account that was caught at the time. My suggestions are to stop from being banned is the following.

1: Do it on an account you dont mind getting banned.
2: Besure to only do it for say a few hours a day to 5 hours max.
3: Check the values, refresh values mainly how it clears cache for newer items, Most bots add 1gold that screams bot normal user would prob place a higher value of like 1000 or so.
4: Other bots use simple clicks and they always click in the same spot each time, if u can find AH bots with randomizing locational clicks.

Posted: June 28th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Im so confused on this bot. So do you enter your own price on it? Then it scans til an item with that price and stats shows?

Posted: June 28th, 2012, 8:58 pm

whitelightningjp

Total Posts: 104
whitelightningjp's Reps: 107
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I highly do not trust using AH bots right now, as they are all getting banned.

Posted: June 30th, 2012, 11:25 pm

dtrick

premium
You enter the range in the bot, after u enter your stats etc. and it will auto click and add increment each time

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 3:43 am

seafunk

Total Posts: 12
seafunk's Reps: 4
premium
Please delete this thread. It is my bot and I specifically asked you to NOT repost it on other community sites. I was going to do that when it is mostly bug free and ready for release.

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 3:45 am

seafunk

premium
Please delete this thread. It is my bot and I specifically asked you to NOT repost it on other community sites. I was going to do that when it is mostly bug free and ready for release.

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 3:49 am

dtrick

premium
You never asked anyone to not post it. So i dont know who your talking to but it wasn't me. This is a trading and sharing hacking/exploit website deal with it, Dont list it in the public domain next time.

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 6:17 am

seafunk

premium
dtrick (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You never asked anyone to not post it. So i dont know who your talking to but it wasn't me. This is a trading and sharing hacking/exploit website deal with it, Dont list it in the public domain next time.
Since I will ofc not go through the trouble of sueing you for distributing what is my intellectual property, I will just avoid this site like the plague in the future.

Good job giving your community a bad name Mister.

Oh and btw, this line:

Do not distribute this application outside of ownedcore!

has been included in the post all along since I created AH Bot 0.1 and the thread 3 days ago, for which there is proof on our server.

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 10:58 am

dtrick

premium
LOL I copied you're post word for word just because u edited your last post before i copied it doesnt mean its true but it doesnt change the issue, welcome to the internets, What ever you post is open public domain. GL!

Admin sort this out please.

Posted: July 1st, 2012, 10:28 pm

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diablo- ... pport.html

Theres the link.

He says in the top of the post he didn't make it.

The admin here seems to not like owned core links because I put one up before and he took it down *shrug*. I think neither of you are at fault a good script good sir. Rep all around.

Posted: July 3rd, 2012, 11:00 pm

whitelightningjp

Total Posts: 104
whitelightningjp's Reps: 107
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I thought it was looked down upon to take info from site to site. Oh wells, I wouldn't be using an AH bot right now anyways, too many bans coming from it.

Posted: July 6th, 2012, 12:47 am

seafunk

premium
dtrick (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
LOL I copied you're post word for word just because u edited your last post before i copied it doesnt mean its true but it doesnt change the issue, welcome to the internets, What ever you post is open public domain. GL!

Admin sort this out please.
I put this down in my first post in small print at the very bottom, red letters.
Even if I did not... It's just extremely impolite. I am doing this for the D3 players in my spare time. I have a child and I'm studying medicine and the time I invest into coding is subtracted from my sleep. I basically tear myself another !@#$%^&* to supply this to you and other people for free and even after you had ignored the disclaimer in the thread I still asked you politely to take it off here because I'm gonna post it myself at a later time. My polite request to take this off was again met with ignorance and ungratefulness, I'll assume your parents haven't taught you any better. Shame...

So in the end I don't give a flying !@#$%^&* about low life rep whores like you and I'm most definitely not gonna keep arguing.

I would've posted it here anyway, since I've just now reached 1.0, but for now this forum is dead to me since the moderators haven't replied to my request either. I'll also see if we can figure out who you are over on ownedcore, so you can receive whatever treatment our mods consider adequate.

Posted: July 6th, 2012, 12:49 am

seafunk

premium
Btw here is the original thread:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diablo- ... alues.html

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online