blue large dot

MF gear switch From Bank : Diablo 3 Submissions

Posted: July 4th, 2012, 12:44 am

fadeous

Total Posts: 264
fadeous's Reps: 727
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
this is not my work nor have I tried it but i pulled it from another forum seems pretty cool if it still works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMFm-dfW8w

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/816613/mfswitch.zip

code's in the zip, along with the exe

Added:
* a gui
* blocks input while doing stuff
* added support for a 2nd set of gear, in case your sets have diff # of slots, like if you use a 2h, and spear+shield mf set
* config files, don't worry about the -1's all over the place, it's just empty space
* absolutely retarded amount of error checking for debugging, log files, _arraydisplays ($Debug, first line of mfswitch_helpers.au3)
* enough comments in my code to hopefully make people who want to copy/paste learn a little. It kills me a little inside when people take array'd code and undo it.
* coordinate recording, you won't have to manually enter values or deal with bad math-based coordinates

coordsToArray() might be useful for a lot of people, it makes capturing and manipulating a lot of coords fairly simple.

I went out of my way to make my arrays easy to read with enums and whatnot, hopefully more people take up the practice.

INI's are pretty terrible to begin with so I decided it'd be way less code to just write my own functions than to use them. Basically I serialize the entire datastructure, which makes populating $config again really simple.

-1 are null values. 0 and false are synonymous and would lead to logic issues for me if left it that way.
[n][0] are built-in comments, _ArrayDisplay($config) all over the place if you wanna see how my code works without breaking it

I probably should swap the left/right click order for doing things while it records coordinates, but I kinda like it that way. I open my stash and inventory and just send my gear into the bank, then record bank coords and send it back into my stash. Works nicely that way. Do w/e you want though, that's why I'm posting code.

Last edited by gamepin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online