taultunleashed logoMaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
blue large dot

MaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 8

Posted: August 17th, 2006, 9:51 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Please try MinerX, Further development of MaxCote is no longer expected.. at least not with the name of MaxCote and not in the same language. I'm currently learning Visual Basic and I'm pretty sure any future scripts will be in VB....

Posted: August 22nd, 2006, 11:26 pm

vapid2323
vapid2323's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Please try MinerX, Further development of MaxCote is no longer expected.. at least not with the name of MaxCote and not in the same language. I'm currently learning Visual Basic and I'm pretty sure any future scripts will be in VB....

Hello I have looked over most of the info I can to try and fix this problem myself but it might be something dumb that I am doing to mess this thing up.

I setup a new install of EVE inside E:/CCP/EVE and the script finds it just fine, it loads and shows the EULA the program scrolls down and ok's that window.......Now when we get to the screen with the user name and pass. The Script moves the mouse to the lower half of the red moon splash image........I seem to have a advritizement that shows up after about 3 seconds about the magizine or something and after the mouse is on the new color it simply closes the app and sits till it trys over and over.

Anyone got some ideas? I never get the EULA when I click the shortcut, ONLY when the script is running.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 10:49 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Eula only shows when Eve cache is cleared. If MaxCote setup fails then you must delete the MaxCote.ini file and rerun the script.
Either way, all scripts should be broke after the Dragon patch. I know the Eula check moved up a few pixels and most all other in game pixel cheks changed by 10 pixels vertically..
Major issue will likely be with Tutorials again..seems they may have actually fixed it this time.

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 11:54 am

vapid2323
vapid2323's Reps:
Thats what I was thinking, are there any plans to pach the script for the changes or will we need to wait till the VB version comes out?

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 1:20 am

tault_arrta
tault_arrta's Reps:
Per Buck's previous post
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
lease try MinerX, Further development of MaxCote is no longer expected..

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 7:34 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I will be patching MaxCote, but it will probably be 2 weeks before it's ready....

There is supposed to be another client patch next Tuesday and will likely change pixel locatoins yet again :(

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 2:37 pm

vapid2323
vapid2323's Reps:
Good deal, thanks

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 4:14 pm

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Same problem, loads EVE, then closes it.. over and over..

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 6:30 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
treker007 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Same problem, loads EVE, then closes it.. over and over..

Your aware this is the MaxCOTE topic? It is stated in several places that the DRAGON patch broke MaxCote and no update for several weeks...

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 8:23 pm

treker007
treker007's Reps:
I'm aware I wasted 25 bucks...

Edit: Ok that was a little harsh, I am however frustrated by the lack of anything actually working for me, so far I've struck out on eve online and lineage 2 , can't get nothing to work and 90% of my posts/questions go unanswered.

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 7:37 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Your looking at it all wrong....you spent 25 bucks to join a website that gives open source scripts that you can learn to mod and write yourself, then you NEVER have to buy a script from Ebay again! I paid to join also and was overjoyed just to find a script I could start with and modify rather than starting from scratch

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 8:03 pm

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Your looking at it all wrong....you spent 25 bucks to join a website that gives open source scripts that you can learn to mod and write yourself, then you NEVER have to buy a script from Ebay again! I paid to join also and was overjoyed just to find a script I could start with and modify rather than starting from scratch

Problem is I don't have the time to sit and mess with other peoples code, I was expecting an end user solution that I could grab, run, configure and go!

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 7:29 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Sorry, it was fine before the Dragon code update and I'm not updating MaxCote till Tuesdays patch onthe 5th is verfied final and good.

Posted: September 3rd, 2006, 12:16 am

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Sorry, it was fine before the Dragon code update and I'm not updating MaxCote till Tuesdays patch onthe 5th is verfied final and good.

Alrighty, looking forward to it :) Thanks for the hard work.

Posted: September 4th, 2006, 4:54 am

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Any updates pleassssee? :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online