taultunleashed logoMaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 134 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
blue large dot

MaxCote Questions and Answers : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks - Page 9

Posted: September 5th, 2006, 8:20 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
7000 lines of code to go thru and make changes/improvements...this will take a while. I only have about 4 hrs a week to spend on this.

I am up to "in game" window relocation though...

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 7:58 am

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
7000 lines of code to go thru and make changes/improvements...this will take a while. I only have about 4 hrs a week to spend on this.

I am up to "in game" window relocation though...

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 6:00 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I'm hoping me and Blackmoon can get a version of SuperNOVA posted here since for all intents and purposes it supercedes MaxCote and I hate duplication of effort.

Everytime I start a update On MaxCote I think about how backward MacroScheduler is compared to AutoIt!

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 6:25 pm

chebasaz
chebasaz's Reps:
Heh, I had just picked up a copy of MaxCote and was tearing it apart thinking the same thing. :P Don't get me wrong, you guys did a hell of a job with MacroScheduler, but AutoIT is so much better.

Looking forward to SuperNOVA.

Posted: September 8th, 2006, 10:29 am

fireboi
fireboi's Reps:
* tears his head apart

i juz got in on MaxCote and there i was trying to figure out the problem for almost 5 hours when i realised that the newest version of MaxCote doesnt work now.

Posted: September 10th, 2006, 4:23 pm

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Update please?

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 6:06 am

hereshi

Total Posts: 27
hereshi's Reps: 10
premium
so does any one know whats going on

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 7:31 am

chebasaz
chebasaz's Reps:
Buck's time is limited and he's working on both MaxCote and SuperNova. Pretty sure he's just stretched a bit thin right now with everything on his plate.

Personally, I'm just waiting for Supernova myself. Not only is AutoIT much easier to work with, you can do alot more with it as well.

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 9:55 am

treker007
treker007's Reps:
Just a heads up would be appreciated :)

Posted: September 18th, 2006, 7:00 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Blackmoon is the one in charge of SuperNOVA and he determines when to post a release here, which can be anytime he wants, hopefully SOON! He just got done done doing a major rewrite of the main loop in hopes of removing GM bait. I have yet to test it.

My code time time got cut real short this past week since I no longer have my nice cushy job, now I work 6 days a week 10 hrs a day at a new job.

I'll say it again, MaxCote is open source. Feel free to grab Screen Loupe and change the pixel cordinates yourself. You will learn the script inside and out which will alow you to mod it to your hearts content :)

So, basically, do not expect any update to Max in the near future, all my hopes are on SuperNOVA!

Posted: September 19th, 2006, 3:20 pm

darkomega
darkomega's Reps:
I am very new to this site (1 Day) and haven't a clue as to macro mining. Can someone please give me a breakdown in simple terms (i do not have any programming experiance) of how to start macro mining. Thanks in advance

Posted: September 19th, 2006, 4:13 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
1st, welcome to the site.

macro mining is simply a user made script ( like a batch file ) that automates whatever mousemoves/keystrokes you normally do during a mining op/cycle. MaxCote is very advanced and usually gives beginners a headache when looking over the code.
However, it is is written in a very systematic way. It asks for critical info. It looks for the Eve.exe file, it clears the cache, starts Eve, gets thru eula, switches to window mode. Log you in, selects your character, sets up the Eve windows to work with the script, ditto for overview, then proceeds to warp to a belt, target a roid and mine till cargo full, return to base, empty cargo, repeat.
As long as you understand that each module in maxCote does ONE specific thing then it becomes easier to understand.

I'm using MaxCote as the example but truth is that almost ALL macros work the same way, if you can make a outline on paper of what tasks need to be done then you can translate that to any macro language. Once debugged, you run the script and it will automate whatever tedious task you desire.

Posted: September 19th, 2006, 5:36 pm

darkomega
darkomega's Reps:
Ok I understand all that, now how do I go about setting up my system to use MaxCote and then implement it. Do i have to make a batch file?

Posted: September 20th, 2006, 5:49 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
I right clik on My Computer then properties/advanced/settings and turn off everything except for for smoothing. This results in a Windows Classic look and performance. All other details are in the relevant topics concerning MaxCote and the help files. Be aware that MaxCote will give wrong mousemoves/mousecliks,etc since it has not been updated for the latest Eve Dragon patch. Several key moves are now 10 pixels off vertically and overview was changed yet again, which is what I'm working on when time permits.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online