taultunleashed logoEVE Macros: MineX3.8 : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 76 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Macros: MineX3.8 : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 4:16 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
o wow... i will definately be taking a look at the login feature, hopefully get a rev3 out tonight. It would seem i need to go about that checking if the right window is open in a different way.

ok ok, ill clean it up a bit, i thought it looked cool with the diagonals :-P should i make the window bigger? I do realize i need to reorganize the left side a bit...

yes... i am very new to Macro Scheduler and most of my programming background is through 2 basic classes and self-teaching myself.

when the macro looks for that scroll triangle, it is simply seeing if there are more than 3 items in the cargo and it is simply making sure it is at the top, it has some errors if the background isnt black and it isnt at the top. thats why it is clicking right below the triangle. (ill reposition this in the check code, wont run it every time, just when the check fails)

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 5:49 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Is there any particular code sub routine you would like to see optimized or rewritten? Let me know and I'll have a look.

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 9:33 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there any particular code sub routine you would like to see optimized or rewritten? Let me know and I'll have a look.

if you wish, check out the mine subroutines, all other code im planning on rewriting soon.

Posted: August 21st, 2006, 10:09 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
The warp detect code in MaxCote has proven extremely reliable. I have a revision in SuperNOVA that does not have the time check and is also 100% reliable.
I'll look over your warp detect and see what can be done..
Your docking/undock routine is ok, just different.
My current favorite is using the system info triangle that is at top left in conjunction with the black "widescreen" bar to determine if were in space or not.

Gotta run..

Posted: August 22nd, 2006, 4:52 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
warp detect... i havnt checked out that about maxCote, im guessing it check to see if there is lettering at the bottom and makes sure the lettering is a different color than the background? ill see about adding that, but that would slow down the process of docking a little bit... im continually paranoid that someone wont like the code if it simply checks more and more stuff before doing things, its running a lot of checks as is... if i add a warp check, it will just be there in case an error occurs or in place of current wait commands. (i cant work on this right now anyway, servers are still down... o what fun it will be if they are changing something that affects the macro :-P ) (update: they did change it and it does affect the macro... ... ... ill have an update soon, 3.8 but not with all the options that i said...)

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 11:01 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Oh no, warp check is extremely easy. When warp is started the blue progress bar will "sweep" 3/4 of window, fall back then go all the way. I do a 1 or 2 pixel chek to see when it goes all the way. Immediately after this the ship is in warp and you will have parentheses around the word "warp". I check for and wait for the brackets to go away. I specifically check the top and bottom pixel of each bracket. MaxCote has a lot of warp time code in the module but you can ignore that. It was to deal with stuck in warp issues but I have not experienced that in ages...

Removing the window open checks probably solved most of your Dragon issues since as I stated elsewhere most important pixel cheks moved up 10 pixels in the patch...

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 5:44 pm

ctexjr70
ctexjr70's Reps:
I'm having the same problem as doomfarer.
Could it be because I don't have a widescreen monitor... and my Windows is set to 1024/768. So when I set EVE to run on windowed mode at 1024/768 widescrren format... the EVE screen don't fit completely in a Window ?

Posted: August 23rd, 2006, 9:29 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
thank you for the bug, i tried to recreate it and found that the little yellow thing that pops up in the upper right hand corner of the screen is probably the cause of the problem (its probably macro scheduler, not your settings, and it might be what doomfarer was running into too...) I have altered it a little and it should work, download beta3 and see if it fixes the problem.

Posted: August 24th, 2006, 1:48 am

romeo83x
romeo83x's Reps:
After it undocks, the macro starts looping.

It opens the people & places, then right clicks on my station bookmark (named 00) and then does nothing for a few seconds. Then tries to open people & places again and then right clicks on my station bookmark again (doing nothing) and goes into the same loop infinitely.

Picture: http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledpt7.jpg

Posted: August 24th, 2006, 11:47 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
the bookmarks might be out of place, if it says that it is trying to warp to bookmark on the display (left side of the interface) then it is trying to select a bookmark, finding that when it right clicks the menu isnt of the size that it was expecting, and then trying to open it back up agian. If this is the case then the bookmarks need to be moved up.

I have to stress that I still consider this entire thing a beta... This is nowhere close to what I really want to be providing, but im working on getting there. Thanks for the good bug reports and not flaming me :-P .

Im currently working on being able to put the bookmarks in a folder, the only requirement would be that the folder would have to be on top. Ill make sure its in the first (non-beta) 3.8 release

Posted: August 24th, 2006, 11:56 pm

romeo83x
romeo83x's Reps:
mafiamoe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
the bookmarks might be out of place, if it says that it is trying to warp to bookmark on the display (left side of the interface) then it is trying to select a bookmark, finding that when it right clicks the menu isnt of the size that it was expecting, and then trying to open it back up agian. If this is the case then the bookmarks need to be moved up.

I have to stress that I still consider this entire thing a beta... This is nowhere close to what I really want to be providing, but im working on getting there. Thanks for the good bug reports and not flaming me :-P .

Im currently working on being able to put the bookmarks in a folder, the only requirement would be that the folder would have to be on top. Ill make sure its in the first (non-beta) 3.8 release

Your picture: http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 924uf9.png

My picture: http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledpt7.jpg

You're right, my bookmarks are one textline lower, but I'm not quite sure how that can be, I have the correct resolution and I can't move the people & places window any higher than that(it will automatically pop back lower)

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 3:58 am

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
ah, my picture there is out of date, it was taken prior to the dragon code release when the bookmarks were about one line higher, CCP changed the actual size of the windows. 3.8 beta was released to get the macro working again with the new code. if your running the latest version (currently 3.8 beta3) and still getting the error then it might be a different problem...

not sure i should do this, but im releasing 3.8 now, has a few more fixes and will let you put your bookmarks in a folder, i have tested it with the bookmarks in a folder. It should also work with the bookmarks in the current location also, but i have not been able to fully test it.

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 7:08 am

doomfarer

Total Posts: 16
doomfarer's Reps: 3
Having folloewd everthing posted in this thread the sccript falls into a continuous loop of warping to station docking.

it correctly right clicks the bm for the station, yet the pointer does not move down to the dock selection. What does happen is there will be a5 or so sec wait then the pointer moves over the PnP icon then move back to the bm location.

btw at one point the script does a "checking locked targets", then i see 0 0 %lc3% %lc4% %lc% then point seems to move a little, location is below and to the right of dead center.

What would you like me to try doing to resolve this issue.

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 12:18 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
ill alter the code a little, i know exactly where its not working. Thanks for the detailed bug report. Ill have a fix for it in rev1.

when it says checking locked targets and give you the 0 0 and then some other things, it is saying there is no target locked in the first and second positions, if it were to say 1 1 that would be a locked target in both location, 2 means its being mined, and 3 means its a rat

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 1:19 pm

doomfarer

Total Posts: 16
doomfarer's Reps: 3
hehe and here i went and completely wipe my HDD and decide i'd try something different, this time around I'm NOT letting windows do any updates I'm trying to determine wether some stupid update of theirs is whats causing the "Xunleashed needs windows script debugger to run" error, ya see it nice you point me to that faq which then gives me the addy for WSD, BUT that doesnt HELP in anyway resolve WHY when WSD has gone through the install phase and reboot, that Xunleashed STILL moans about need WSD to work.

So now let see if this theroy of mine pans out.

Well this is totally bizzar, I load up eve and i'm in game.
When i run the script first thing it does is CLOSE eve.
Jesus i just cant seem to win with any of this.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online