taultunleashed logoEVE Macros: MineX3.8 : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 76 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Macros: MineX3.8 : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 1:05 am

cybernation
cybernation's Reps:
After it undocks and goes to the roid field, the macro starts looping.

It opens the people & places, then right clicks on my station bookmark (named 00) and then does nothing for a few seconds. Then tries to open people & places again and then right clicks on my station bookmark again (doing nothing) and goes into the same loop infinitely. I have tried with and without the "Checks" through the profile window and it has no effect... I also cant see why it works getting to the field but not back to the station. Any Ideas?

I just updated to EVE_MineX3.8.4 from 3.8.2 and now there is a syntax error right after I exit the station and try to warp to the roid fields

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 9:53 am

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
Sounds like it is having trouble checking the shield level, it is designed so when the shields get too low it warps back to station an docks, the first time it checks this is while it is in warp going to the asteroid field. it sounds like something is somehow out of position, it doesnt sound like the color quality is too low. if it is doing the loop while it is in warp, that is normal, it will do that through the warp until the ship comes out of warp, but if it keeps doing this after it has exited warp then there is a problem... send me a picture of the macro right clicking the bookmark to get back to station and i can probably figure out whats going on.

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 2:12 pm

landor
landor's Reps:
and then i got some suggestion again:
first bec of the "sc" problem the main point is that it will cost u at lease one mid-solt which is so important to a covert without enough cap like me, so i suggest that leave this mod, but the problem comes nows, how to dectect the ore place again?
we can try to use the overview setting and safe different modle for different use! like make a set for ore and rats , and then one another set for the belt , the last one we can set for the station . cause the overview setting place is fixable , i think this will be work ... if need so pic i can upload for it casue im trying to using this setting just for my own script(the record one lool)

BTW, where can i find the newset one for ur script?

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 2:24 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
yes, i know i should do this, and it could be expanded upon to the point that no bookmarks would be needed, except for the station bookmark of course... I am planning on putting this in, but now ill work on it sooner than i would have. This is the way I am planning on making MineX_Lite run, but i also want this to be an option on the full featured macro.

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 2:34 pm

landor
landor's Reps:
sosososo pls..........where is the lastest version?
expcet the one in the first page?
BTW need soome help for the vb script ?
i got one vb script but is in my own language, so i need to translate it , if u want it i can upload for u~

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 3:12 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
landor (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
sosososo pls..........where is the lastest version?
expcet the one in the first page?
BTW need soome help for the vb script ?
i got one vb script but is in my own language, so i need to translate it , if u want it i can upload for u~

the one on the fist page is the latest version, 3.8.4. the creators of these forums made it so you can update the downloads on the first post, so no one has to search around for the latest version among all the posts.

vb script???

Posted: September 3rd, 2006, 8:08 am

hannah7
hannah7's Reps:
Hi,

I have been toying around with this for around six hours.. but it seems to fail in the part where it should dock to the station.
Instead of selecting "dock" the macro selects "Remove Station from overview" and not the "dock" option.

Is there a reason for this I just don't understand?
..back to tuning, I'm now reading the script but it's.. umh.. bit hard to follow at that point.

edit:
I have to take this back :oops:
It seems it had been stuck as the script tought it was at the asteroid belt, about to warp back to station but it was right next to the station.. Now after initialising the script again when I'm at the belt, it warps to the station and everything has been fine.

Posted: September 4th, 2006, 2:03 am

romeo83x
romeo83x's Reps:
I also get a syntax error with the latest 3.8.4 version

In station it stacks all the the ore
Undocks
Opens People&Places
Syntax Error - macro shuts down

I have all the window checks and waiting times unchecked

Posted: September 5th, 2006, 9:31 am

planthater
planthater's Reps:
I'm having a few problems with the script being that it does not seem to recognize the station I'm in as a station.

It's a Quafe Company Warehouse, the one with the Pleasure Hub banner spinning around some sort of pedestal.

My windows seem to be at the right spot because the script is capable of selecting the station and docking without a problem. However that's also the only thing it does when I'm in a belt. It checks locked targets, waits a bit and starts warping to the station.

I've had it activate a miner once, but then it didn't have a target locked so nothing happened.

Posted: September 5th, 2006, 9:09 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
Ill try to recreate the syntax errors, i havnt actually tried running it without the waits myself... this could be causing the problem.

*edit - no problems found, ran it through twice with no errors, hope 3.8.5 works, but if not try 3.8.2, it has some older code that might work.

3.8.5 has a new way of checking to see if its in station or not, it actually works better if the color isnt set to black (still keep transparency at 255 tho)

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 11:50 am

planthater
planthater's Reps:
With 3.8.5 it now thinks I'm in a station all the time. Tried both with completely black, the RMR theme and some random color settings with transparency at 255.

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 4:06 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
sounds like something is up with the overview... make sure the width of the overview is as small as possible and the selected item tab is minimized, it uses this to check if its in space or not. this does sound odd though, because it checks the overview periodically to make sure its in the right position... ill definately look at what could be causing this.

* edit, im rewriting the check location, i figured out how to make it better and not depend on how the overview is setup
only possible downside is i have already started updating it with new features, havnt been able to fully test these features yet...
up and working, just need to make sure the corner of the screen with the overview in it is visible (3.8.6)

Last edited by Guest on September 6th, 2006, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 4:39 pm

evemining

Total Posts: 13
evemining's Reps: 0
hi
can this bot run more than 1 client on a PC??
:D

Posted: September 6th, 2006, 4:52 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
no, sorry. I may do that soon, but for now it just runs one client. Give me some incentive ($$$) and this might come sooner :-P jk jk

This might be easily done with tabbing all over the place, but tracking what each one is doing would be hard given all the windows are named the same (EVE)... it would require that the macro tab between the windows and be able to pick up where it left off, basically figuring out whats going on and what to do next every time it tabs between screens.

This is clearly possible, currently my macro is able to detect where it is and what it should do when it starts up. So in theory all i need to do is add a alt-tab sequence, in reality i probably need to do a bit more than that...

Chat with me on AIM/MSNM or e-mail if you want. Ill put some time behind it if your willing to bug test this feature and give some feedback. (AIMsn mafiamoe129 - MSNMsn mafiamoe@cox.net)

Posted: September 10th, 2006, 5:28 am

romeo83x
romeo83x's Reps:
The latest macro runs smooth almost all the way, until it finishes the mining. Then it starts looping and trying to jump back to the station but won't

Screenshot

http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loopuw2.jpg

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online