taultunleashed logoEVE Macros: MineX3.8 : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 76 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Macros: MineX3.8 : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: August 26th, 2006, 11:59 am

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
it should only close eve if it is on the login screen or if it has not logged in yet, it then proceeds to log back in.

Ill take a look at this but i cant think of what would cause this to happen now and not before... getting a full screenshot as the macro starts up might help me see whats happening

i found a potential error... try 3.8.2

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:08 am

allerius
allerius's Reps:
for some reason this new version doesnt reconize my char screen any ideas

i fixed it

btw nice program

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 6:02 pm

razgriz
razgriz's Reps:
I'm getting a problem with it just looping and saying my bookmark page isn't docked right, How did you fix that problem? I have the newest version of this program but it seems to still do it, I've got everything set up exactly as specified in the pictures/readme file. And ontop of that, I can't seem to get that scan window to open..

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 7:36 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
You understand that the scan window requires a survey module be fitted right?

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 8:58 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
razgriz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm getting a problem with it just looping and saying my bookmark page isn't docked right, How did you fix that problem? I have the newest version of this program but it seems to still do it, I've got everything set up exactly as specified in the pictures/readme file. And ontop of that, I can't seem to get that scan window to open..

simple quick fix is to click "profile editor" on the MineX interface and uncheck the "Check PnP" Checkbox. Ill look into what might be causing this though.

a picture of the screen might be helpful...

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 6:32 am

razgriz
razgriz's Reps:
Tault_buckw1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You understand that the scan window requires a survey module be fitted right?

Oh, that's why. Yeah, I've only been playing for about 4 weeks now, I still don't know alot about this game.. And I'll try to get a screenshot of my setup once I get hometoday, And I'll try turning that off, hope that'll fix it

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 4:12 pm

razgriz
razgriz's Reps:
Okay, Something else I should add since I'm still a newb, Which scanner do I need, or does it matter? there's abunch of different ones ><

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 4:32 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
razgriz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay, Something else I should add since I'm still a newb, Which scanner do I need, or does it matter? there's abunch of different ones ><

Survey Scanner, pick up the basic one (Survey Scanner I) its cheeper and the mining lasers can only reach up to 12-15km, scanning any farther than 15km would be pointless.

dont worry, contrary to popular belief, we were all beginners once :-P

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 2:19 pm

vapid2323
vapid2323's Reps:
This works great!!

But when I scan and pickup all the roids, it will sometimes pick out a roide that is to far away. When that happens I see that its Unlocking target 1 but nothing ever happens. Am I makeing a mistake someplace? Or do I just need better mining lasers lol

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 2:34 pm

landor
landor's Reps:
the script fail to my poor notebook.
im using 1024*768 windows mode on my laptop, but my destop size was the same as it. and the problem began once i log on the game(logging is np),but the ship just sitting in the station without doing anything, and then i turn off all the box check, it still kept going like that. then i change the pc use the script in a 1280*1024 destop, the script can run this time and the ship enter the space , but the problem happened again, once it wanted to select the bm from P&P and then it loots(crash), (saying that the "%" didn't point out????)why happened like this? duno, i checked the pic again i find that my p&p just one line below urs, but i cannt change it cause it already reach the uppest place......so can someone tell me how to deal with this problem????
and more suggestion, can be the script set for running in full screen? if not can it be sutiable for some slower pc like mine? such as adding some set time for logging delay or so(it happened to me twice that because of the laggy the log on fail).....is better for the user that network no good.

tks so much, looking for help.T_T

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 6:36 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
None of the scripts for EVE that are available on Tault work very well with the desktop resolution the same as the client screen. Thats why we specify 1280x1024 desktop :)
Someone (you?) needs to mod a script ON a laptop just to see what changes are needed...

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 5:36 am

landor
landor's Reps:
and how to find out the speci place for the pNp in the script?

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 9:02 am

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
dont worry about the PnP so much, its probably in the right position. I shrunk the screen to 10x7 to see what was happening and ran into the problem on login and now im running into another problem undocking :-P im sure once i get to it i will run into the same problem with the PnP, unless the fixes i have made so far fix that problem too. expect a new revision within an hour.

About the placement of the bookmarks in the PnP, the pictures are out of date, they were taken before dragon, but the general location of the windows is still the same. The locations of the bookmarks in the window were altered a little, the macro has been altered aswell to allow it to work with the dragon update.

*15 min later*
I think the problem you were running into was a problem with the main check in the macro, i have altered this now but if that was the case, would explain why nothing was really working right, this segment of the macro is run before anything else is allowed to run, in 10x7 res you cannot see the UI and the full game screen at the same time, it would probably be a good idea to run at 12x10 because of this, I have also altered the login code, it logs in faster on my machine now :-P, but also has waits in place for laptops. Im currently running the macro through the mine a couple times in 10x7 and 12x10 to make sure it works, including login.

Im running a test on my system to see if it works with slow loading times and such, running disk defrag and the macro at the same time on a 4 year old computer :-P

Last edited by Guest on September 2nd, 2006, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 8:07 pm

treker007
treker007's Reps:
mafiamoe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
dont worry about the PnP so much, its probably in the right position. I shrunk the screen to 10x7 to see what was happening and ran into the problem on login and now im running into another problem undocking :-P im sure once i get to it i will run into the same problem with the PnP, unless the fixes i have made so far fix that problem too. expect a new revision within an hour.

About the placement of the bookmarks in the PnP, the pictures are out of date, they were taken before dragon, but the general location of the windows is still the same. The locations of the bookmarks in the window were altered a little, the macro has been altered aswell to allow it to work with the dragon update.

*15 min later*
I think the problem you were running into was a problem with the main check in the macro, i have altered this now but if that was the case, would explain why nothing was really working right, this segment of the macro is run before anything else is allowed to run, in 10x7 res you cannot see the UI and the full game screen at the same time, it would probably be a good idea to run at 12x10 because of this, I have also altered the login code, it logs in faster on my machine now :-P, but also has waits in place for laptops. Im currently running the macro through the mine a couple times in 10x7 and 12x10 to make sure it works, including login.

It would be great to run this with our having to change to that nasty xp theme ! :)

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 9:59 pm

mafiamoe
mafiamoe's Reps:
ya, and it would also be great if you bought me a new computer :-P Ive thought about this, and the only real way to impement something like this is to go through the entire code, changing a good fourth of it... then debug... Ive come to the conclusion that a complete rewrite of the code would be easier, and that is what i plan on doing :-D I have been basically throwing more and more options onto a macro that wasnt originally created from the start to work with it. The macro resembles something like frakenstein, Would like it to someday resemble Shakira :-P. Im already planning a rewrite, and this would just be another feature programmed into it from the start. Sadly i dont have the time to do that now (have classes), and im still working up all the features that i will want in the macro. I should at least be able to start on this in december, durring my break.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online