newtopic  postreply
 [ 243 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

Auto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 10:16 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Information is reposted us this as a way to look into information

Pickled no longer supports this script and any msgs to him will not be answered but plenty of other members are apart of the Tault.com community so enjoy.

Last edited by Guest on March 16th, 2005, 5:13 pm, edited 85 times in total.

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 2:44 pm

Tault_deceptic

Total Posts: 110
Tault_deceptic's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
looks good - I'm gonna give it a go....

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 9:36 pm

tault_rdoar
tault_rdoar's Reps:
It has potentional.

I love the ease of setup.

It seems to want to fight everything....
I had an unfortunate encounter with a guard while running it.

everything else is great.

Very nice work.

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 9:38 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Woooo! You are, the champion of champions pickled.
What about a looting system? I wonder if theres a simple command that brings up the loot window of the selected mob. Although that won't help if you got a chest. Anyway, food for thought.

Posted: January 23rd, 2005, 3:15 am

tault_jhgbaouns
tault_jhgbaouns's Reps:
Nice work here Pickled.
I really like your work with functions.
Keep it going.
Now we just have to get memoryreading to get some info and we will have it all in a box :)

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 6:45 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Thanks for response guys, encouraging stuff.

I have been coding like crazy on this and there are some MASSIVE changes I'm proud to announce :).

Added and Testing:

Please note: none of these changes have been posted live here yet, to follow shortly upon testing

Con Color Check - This really hurt my brain, but finally came up with FULLPROOF solution, works perfect, checks every Con Colour Possible eg. Green Solo, Green 1 up, Green 2up, Blue solo, Blue 1up.... ARGH all the way to RedCon2up - no more pulling Level 50 Mr. Raid Mob!!

Navigation!! - This was fun, if you try to pull a mob my script now RUNS TO THE MOB!! ( With this technique, I'll be developing a harvesting script next muhaha, will work nice if you are in a zone where the mobs are grey so no aggro ;] )

Option to turn off Navigation - Don't want to run around after mobs? Then dont!

Cannot see Target? - Check if target is behind something - and will give up and try another.

Intelligent Monster Selection - I love this, park your toon in an area full of mixed mobs (non-aggro types, say Anotonica North Scarecrows) and the script will AVOID all the GRP mobs with the new Con Color Checks and pull all the solo type mobs!!

I created a random process which CYCLES targets so you dont always just select the closest mob and if it STILL dosen't find a suitable mob it then rotates the character and starts the process again!

Death Check - Got Nailed?! Then Quit - Leave a message to let you know you died..

Aggro Checker - Aggro Checker implemented. A mob ADD on you while you are in battle? Well this can handle it now! - You better hope to god it's not a red con -> Death Check :P

Invited! - With all the testing, I'm constantly being invited and it !@#$%^&* me off - so implemented an auto decliner, INVITE AWAY YOU MORONS!!

Renewed Functions - Very clean functions now, all main Vars set to GLOBAL and easy to locate for future development.

Learnt the use of arrays and renewed functions that were BULKY (minimised code by about 50 lines :} ). Quality control is important, specially now that the script has exceeded 1000 lines :/.

Log File Parsing - Probably the most complex part, I've created a base function set to handle logging for ALL information and can check just about anything, this will be used for my harvesting script. Checks current log file isnt too big and will delete it and renew it (parsing Log files exceeding 100 Lines slows the script down to much).

Specially writes / reads log, then renews it so it dosent clutter up, keeping the script running at 100mph.

Pulling Class Type - Select your class and the script will play in a style of pulling that suits Priest/Mage (Nuke Pulling) or Scout/Guardian (Long Bow Pulling), correctly sets up delays based on casting / shooting times!

------------

Just need to do more testing to make sure its all hunky dory before release, then it's onto harvesting script.

{Edited out defamatory comments :) }

Last edited by Guest on January 25th, 2005, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 7:40 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
PICKLED! This ROCKS! Do you program for a living? You have thought of so much on this! from agro to no invites, wow! Mad Props man.

Peace.

v

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 7:56 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
Will this cast spells? For example, i see this working great for my cleric, but really only if i can cast my DD spells as well as fight and heal.

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 8:13 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
It does everything and caters for every class APART from a conjurer's / necro pets (I can implement this for you if you provide me all the pet commands - but wont be any time soon, unless you want to line my pockets with plat - hehe) :)

When it loads it ASKS YOU, all the hotkeys you would like to use during combat (up to 6 different nukes/skills/Heroic Opportunities), it will also melee attack the mob and heal self at 40%.

Infact if you wait for my next release you will be a very happy chappy.

Will try and finish it today... work permitting :)

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 8:18 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
pickled (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just need to do more testing to make sure its all hunky dory before release, then it's onto harvesting script - I think that will be one for playerauctions, unless of course you want to refund me my membership fee which you never responded too on the outset - Not exactly a lot of inspiring content here for the $30.

You could set up a paypal account and ask for donations... auction it will imho only leads to a soon coming nerf of any kind which breaks the script.

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 8:40 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Nah TBH, I'm not really looking for returns or Donations - I make plenty of money other ways.

Stuff I do will be free.

Last edited by Guest on January 27th, 2005, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 10:30 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
Perhaps something you could put in...If you die, click on the first revive spot and then end program. That way SoE wont see someone sitting there doing all this stuff but laying dead (not sure if they can see that info, but just in case?)

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 10:33 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
To be honest, this is what got my $25. I really dont see any of the other exploits as very beneficial and like someone said, they get nerfed soon after anyway, but this so rocks. I really look forward to your harvesting one. I remember back in the UO days, Id use a macro prog that would just record mouse and button clicks and id go to rock, mine, go to whatever its called and make a bar, or whatever you did, i forget. this so blows it out of the water.

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 11:37 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Nice input Vukoldac.

With regards to revive, I'm choosing not to manually click back to location for reasons a):

For some reason the DEFAULT UI position of the Revive and Invite windows arent stored, therefore could open up problems.

My goal with the script is to make it as foolproof as possible.

I wouldnt worry about sony detecting /quit during revive - if they had to log that much "picky" information the servers would be on ultimate SLOWDOWN mode (Scanning Millions of users per sec for If { user quit when $ReviveWindowActive } x10000000 x Internet Packets = Bad Practice).

When you die, the script will now quit out completely to EQ2 Login Screen + Kill Script with notification of Death, and you can retrieve corpse when you come back from AFK :)

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 12:10 am

tault_djsolar
tault_djsolar's Reps:
Just would like to say thanks in advance, but it says the download is offline for testing so if you happen to know when it'll be back up it'd be nice mate, thanks again.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online