taultunleashed logoAuto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 17
newtopic  postreply
 [ 243 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
blue large dot

Auto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 17

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 12:33 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Personally looking at the dates Pickled posted on and the amount of times he posted trying to work it out it would appear the ball would have been dropped by you (just by viewing the post).

Did it come back to you with wrong address??

Did you just send it out with no reguards to where it was going?

Were you unable to contact one of your moderators via the phone, by PM's, e-mail address that his account would have been registered to?

It "appears" he made a good attempt to get you the info. you wanted even though you already had it.

I supose you could be encountering the same intersystem problem receiving PM's from your moderators that keeps the merge with XU from happening (darn tech's).

I have talked to Pickled about 20 times vie PM's so I know his address was working... /boggle

The whole thing just looks abit odd if you ask me, but no one did so I will be quiet.

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 12:57 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
He choose to do nothing i private msgd him a few times with no reply. I wanted to make sure he recieved it but he didnt reply to private msgs sent to his account. Pickeled choose to not want to reply to questions and other things. Tault is made to give stuff back to the community. So basically we are going to just add in the prize pool pickels 250 gift certification in 2 100 certificates and one 50 dollar one.

Pickeled got alot more than just the prize for being a moderator so its not like he wasnt getting anything. He just wanted to go out and be rude and as well he could have always sent a private msg to me or contact me as well which he never tried to do.

Well Tault is just a passion to make the best MMORPG site out there. Tault revenue goes just back into the community ie adveritsing, extra prizes, and other ventures that we cant release as our competition would steal ideas haha. Main reason if someone asks about joining we always tell them to try and submit information first to get a free account. THe payment allows us to keep the site running.

I have no reason to not want to give pickeld things for helping. He modified a macro and make it work well we have other macros out that are just as good but we try to benifit everyone who deserves something for contributing in large ways to the community of Tault.

loraik as well i can tell you some other aspects of things he did which would tell you how out of line he was and this was a fabricated excuse he made. Its not my place to go into those details public, as im better person so im not going to publish them to the forums. If you are still more curious about it feel free to private msg me and i can tell you some more info on the situation.

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 1:31 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
...and that being the final note, locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online