taultunleashed logoAuto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 14
newtopic  postreply
 [ 243 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
blue large dot

Auto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 14

Posted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:34 pm

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
Try switching the con system, alt-o, user interface, name and chat bubble, NPC evaluation to detailed

Posted: February 23rd, 2005, 6:59 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
I quit EQ2 so I dont know how the new con system works. Good Luck and Goodbye!

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 12:10 pm

tault_lostsox
tault_lostsox's Reps:
Why did you quit pickled?

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 2:34 pm

tault_quest2

Total Posts: 7
tault_quest2's Reps: 0
premium
awesome, i pay $28 to get this script specifically, and the dude quits...

Posted: February 26th, 2005, 1:53 am

tault_orangeinkspot

Total Posts: 54
tault_orangeinkspot's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
It's a great macro with a great base for building. While I don't neccisarily have the time to do this, I'm sure someone out there is ambitious enough to take his code and build on it, making it work with the new patch. Anyone feel froggy?

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 8:05 am

tault_steven20
tault_steven20's Reps:
I dont know what im doing wrong my character isnt targeting anything it just stands there inelidgible target and not targeting anything.
ive tried changing target keys and con key but it wont work
the other macro worked fine the tailoring one :)

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 9:08 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
quest2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
awesome, i pay $28 to get this script specifically, and the dude quits...

I'm sorta in the same pickle as you.. :-(

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 12:45 pm

tault_quest2

Total Posts: 7
tault_quest2's Reps: 0
premium
It sucks huh....

I followed all the advice/directions given but cant get this thing to run properly...sigh...

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 1:53 pm

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
my friend tried to get it to work when hes over here, but well, he didn't have any luck either....Maybe I'm a lil too dumb for this...I thought I joined for an explanation of it though

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 10:31 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
BTW, the script works fine at current with the orignal con system.

Anyone having problems that reads this forum will see I implemented an entire debug log system so they could post it here:

FORMAT:
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
[code]debugLog.txt dump, dont PASTE MASSES, just the last 20 lines.[/code]

Enable debugging in script, writes to debugLog.txt file in same folder.

Notes:

If you do not have WinXP 'blue theme' which I use, then unfortunately the script will fail as it is setup based on that. (Due to the windows bar being thicker).

I could write a whole new function set that allows YOU to choose the locations which would probably overcome all these pixel offset problems.

If im bored one night I might do it. 8)

PS. Those that moan they paid $28 bucks or whatever should note that I also paid $28 bucks and I do this stuff here for FREE, I'm in no way affiliated with Tault nor do I wish to be for that matter.

If I wanted to support it in a big way I guess I could create my own bot site charge for it. But I do it for fun mainly.

Posted: February 28th, 2005, 12:50 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
PS. Those that moan they paid $28 bucks or whatever should note that I also paid $28 bucks and I do this stuff here for FREE, I'm in no way affiliated with Tault nor do I wish to be for that matter.

I totally understand man and thats why I offered/offering to hire ya for exclusive bots for me. ;) I saw alot of that when I first became a member and could tell right off you appeared to be getting run through the ringer. I for one app. all the help you have posted up here and app. the prod in learning AutoIT as it is fun even though I am still a newbie.

My whole goal in EQ2 is to just be highest lvl and skills that I can be and make stuff for myself, maybe others. Without your (pickled) bot I wouldn't be anywhere close to lvl 30 as I am now on 3 toons. I even have XUnleashed and as it is a totally different type of bot program you still have ALOT that they don't when it comes to your crafting script. Thanks for all you have done up here man, you are appreciated.

Loraik

P.S.

Sorry to Hi-Jack the thread.

Posted: February 28th, 2005, 1:49 am

tault_steven20
tault_steven20's Reps:
i think my problem is im on the new con system anyone know how to get original one back on?

I agree with loraik i really appreciate what your doing pickle please keep up the good work and i love the crafting macro :)

Posted: February 28th, 2005, 2:00 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
o0ofoulo0o (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Try switching the con system, alt-o, user interface, name and chat bubble, NPC evaluation to detailed

Read other posts in the topic before asking questions :-)

Posted: February 28th, 2005, 2:30 pm

tault_steven20
tault_steven20's Reps:
cheers for the reply m8 i already tried that (I did read that post :) )
What i mean about original con is getting the words group/solo back at the minute mine only says the word heroic i cant get group/solo words and the green mobs i target the botttom of the target window where the word should be is black(except for heroic word)
Any help/ideas will be much appreciated
Thanks

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 12:14 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Here is a function set that someone might want to implement so the user can automatically select the location of all the pixel checks, I seriously cant be assed going through them all - but any autoIT wizz can suss this out...

EXAMPLE OF CHANGE

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):

;Additions to Script

;Default Vars (Main Body)
$waitingCoord = 1
HotKeySet(",", "RecordToLog")

;Additonal Functions
Func RecordToLog()
   $currentPixelPos = MouseGetPos()

Global $gotX = $currentPixelPos[0]
   Global $gotY = $currentPixelPos[1]

$waitingCoord = 0
EndFunc

Func WaitForCoord()
   While $waitingCoord == 1
      Sleep(100)
   Wend

$waitingCoord = 1
EndFunc

Func MessageXY($string, $string2)

MsgBox(0, "Get XY Co-ordinates", "Please follow carefully:"_
   @CRLF & "1. Click OK to remove this dialog (read below first)."_
   @CRLF & "2. Move the mouse to '" & $string & "' (Note: " & $string2 & ")"_
   @CRLF & "3. When you are satisfied this is the correct location for the above, PRESS THE COMMA KEY ONCE -> ,"_
   @CRLF & _
   @CRLF & "This will then pop-up with confimation of correct pixel location and will write to INI file, proceed to next co-ord check.")
EndFunc

;---- Current System (with amendments) ----
Func BuildPixelCheckSystem()
;X,Y Location of Legal Target - Do not touch these values!
   MessageXY("Target Health Full", "You should be the currently selected TARGET, if not then TARGET SELF!")   

$getXY = WaitForCoord()

$xTargetHealth=$gotX
   $yTargetHealth=$gotY

IniWrite($strFullpathInifile, "CoOrdinates", "xTargetHealth", $xTargetHealth)
   IniWrite($strFullpathInifile, "CoOrdinates", "yTargetHealth", $yTargetHealth)
EndFunc

Lets see if anyone can figure that out :P

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online