taultunleashed logoAuto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 15
newtopic  postreply
 [ 243 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
blue large dot

Auto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 15

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 6:05 am

tault_akona4
tault_akona4's Reps:
I am retarded but I have NO !@#$%^&* clue what the hell -- To UNLOCK and USE script, set $unlock = 1
This is put in place for the morons, that dont read instructions.

How do I do this? I don't know anything about programing. I read through the manual but it makes no sense to me.

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 7:35 am

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
if u cant figure that out, u wont be able to run the code anyway. Hint, it involves editing the macro, u change the 0 to a 1.

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 2:36 pm

tault_nummy95
tault_nummy95's Reps:
right click on macro, select "edit script" , as glenn said change "0" to a "1" if i remember right it can be found in the first few lines of script , after u have made change save changes and that should do it

Posted: March 2nd, 2005, 3:41 pm

tault_ngm1
tault_ngm1's Reps:
grrrr... I can see Pickle now.. he's going bald from all this noob talk.

Pickle works great when I use my main character. However, I came across a problem when I downloaded the trial version just to farm stuff off noob island. It's nice income. Anyway, the trial version has no log directory. I am looking at it again to verify where log's are being saved to.

I created a /log/servername directory and placed eq2log_name.log within the batch file is writting to it, however I thought the batch file needs to read info coming from the client as well from that file?!? eq2 is not writting to that location however.

Posted: March 4th, 2005, 1:33 am

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Run manually the /log command in the trial version (EQ2 Chat bar) and see if it says "Writing log to %location%"? That should create the dir automatically.

If it does not, then it's a no go for the trial version, which would surprise me quite frankly.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 12:41 pm

tault_auto kill
tault_auto kill's Reps:
This is the most basic of basic questions, and it has to do with the RTFM part ;)

It seems not matter what i do i cant seem to open this macro. I have AutoIt 3 installed, i've even made it a .exe file using AutoIt, still get the same message.

Once I get this to work i am sure i will have no problem getting the rest to work.

P.S., i've read the Idiots Guide to AutoIt v3 and did everything it said, still nothing. I've read the Autoit manual, nothing.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 1:06 pm

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
I have yet to get this thing to work for me, and I've followed all instructions to the letter, changed desktop settings, scheme, all bars to black, reset the uI, ect ect ect...

I've just basically given up on it.

And yes, I RTFM... several times. $25 down the tubes. Try Xunleashed.com- all their stuff works first time no problems.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 1:40 pm

tault_auto kill
tault_auto kill's Reps:
Dont be bitter, i just deleted the RTFM command, now it sorta works. Here is what is wrong.

First, it doesnt select the mob, i have no clue why.

Second, even if i do select the mob before it does the ranged attack, halfway through the fight it says i die.

Any idea why this is?

Here is the log

[CombatKeys]
rangedPullKey=1
attackKey=2
combatSeq0=3
combatSeq1=4
combatSeq2=5
combatSeq3=6
combatSeq4=7
combatSeq5=-1
heroicKey=-1
heroicActivateKey=-1
heroicCompleteKey=-1
[BuffKeys]
buffSelfKey=-1
buffSelfKey2=-1
buffSelfKey3=-1
[HealSelfKeys]
healSelfKey=-1
[TargetKeys]
targetKey={F8}
targetSelfKey={F1}
deselectKey={ESC}
rotateKey=q
moveForwardKey=w
ConsiderKey=v
cycleTargetKey={TAB}
classPullerType=1
chaseMobSet=1
[DirectoryInfo]
CharName=Chime
ServerName=Najena
LogLocation=c:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\logs\
[CoOrdinates]
xTargetHealth=123
yTargetHealth=108
xTargetLegal=132
yTargetLegal=109
xSelfHealth=58
ySelfHealth=53
xFullHealth=101
yFullHealth=53
xFullMana=99
yFullMana=62
xGroupMob=91
yGroupMob=118
xPlayerDeath=21
yPlayerDeath=54
[TargetInfo]
getTargetHealthFull=0
isTargetLegal=0
healthCheck=0
FullHealthCheck=0
FullManaCheck=0
PlayerDeathCheck=4074017
GroupMob=0

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 1:46 pm

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
does exactly the same to me. Same exact problem. Never selects mob for me, and says die when I dont.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 1:56 pm

tault_auto kill
tault_auto kill's Reps:
I know nothing about this, but the Death thing at the bottom is a very large number, maybe that has to do with the death thing.

I dont know about the not selecting thing, I know my tab key is the one used for cycling through targets. Mebe Pickled can help or someone else more knowledgable.

And yes, XUnleashed scripts usually work first, but they suck, the only good one is the Harvest. I dont two box so i dont use that one.

Anywhoo, can anyone help? I have a feeling it's one or two little things that are messing it all up, i have a feeling that once i fix these it will work spiffy :)

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 4:42 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
If I see one more I paid 25 dolla thing again I'm just gonna pull these scripts, considering I put them up for free, make your own !@#$%^&* script.

Posted: March 16th, 2005, 8:11 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Problem is alot of people want this stuff and don't want to have to learn how it works. These are hacks, things that are doing things that your not suposed to do yet alot of people don't seem to understand the concept.

Loraik

Posted: March 17th, 2005, 2:25 am

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
DO understand concept. Do understand basic scripting. Do understand RTFM and yes, if I were you pickled I'd be irritated too. I've followed this script from the beginning. Yes you do it for free. No one doesnt give you props.

It's just frustrating when you try everything you advise to do, to the letter, follow everything EXACTLY as you suggest, and get nothing.

It works on YOUR system, but not on alot of others. Probably too many variables between settings, ect. Also things that still are unclear.

Such as: Does 1.8 support any desktop resolution or does it still need to be 1024x768? You never said.

Does it make a difference if you run at 16bit color, 24bit color or 32 bit color as far as the pixel detection.

Why does the log file keep filling up?

ect ect ect

Just gets a little frustrating, man! We all arent as skilled as you are!

Posted: March 17th, 2005, 2:32 am

tault_auto kill
tault_auto kill's Reps:
I understand basic scripting, but this is pretty frustrating. I know i will never understand it fully but i had hoped there would be ppl on this site to help me troubleshoot it until i got it to work...

Posted: March 17th, 2005, 2:36 am

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
Hey I was hoping for the same, but Pickled has given up and everyone else just screams NOOB right off the bat. If it works for them, they don't care.

I mean Pickled has bent over backwards on this thing, so I cant blame him for getting sick of the whole thing. But there are others here that could help and arent. Just easier to say "tough". If we could all program and script at that level, hell we wouldnt be playing now would we?

Well that's enough outta me, I'm sure I've pissed off enough people.

May I kindly suggest a step by step manual on how to install and run it, pickled? You posted one once, and I got the earlier version running without a hitch. So did others.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online