taultunleashed logoAuto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 16
newtopic  postreply
 [ 243 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
blue large dot

Auto Attack [Revision 1.8] : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 16

Posted: March 17th, 2005, 2:44 am

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
Well looks like pickled got pissed and pulled it off the board, so nevermind.

I'm sticking with Xunleashed. At least WyvernX doesnt get pissy at folks for asking.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Posted: March 17th, 2005, 2:50 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I can't speak of the auto attack script (since I don't use it) but these script should have a disclaimer "Best when run on my machine". With over 70 downloads of the file and less than 10 people with problems I would say it is the noob (like me) that isn't understanding how the program works and it requires us (noobs) to learn abit about it.

I run my crafting script on a 1600 res setup, all you have to do is use the provided tool to reset the locations and colors of stuff and your gold. In all the threads here with all the questions almost every problem has been addressed.

I guess it doesn't matter, looks like you people with your whining provoked pickled into removing the scripts.... /golf clap

Loraik

Posted: March 17th, 2005, 4:17 am

tault_auto kill
tault_auto kill's Reps:
70 downloads and 10 with problems that we know of. In fact if you are going to make the assumption that because only 10 people posted problems, the rest of 60 got it working just fine. Then I would simply point out that there have only been 5-10 people who have actually said they have gotten it to work...and not all of those completely. So going by your standards, it seems 50 people didnt do anything with the program at all.

The main problem is tech support, other sites have it, this one doesn't. It's b/c a mod did not scriplt.

Also there is the fact that this was advertised, even if was after i joined, as a working bot.

Anyway, i still like this site...but will wait for Xunleashed Auto Attack macro.

Posted: March 18th, 2005, 2:12 am

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
(applauds Autokill)

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Posted: March 18th, 2005, 3:08 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
If you paid for something and couldn't get it to work would you not post about that? I am more willing to bet that people who understand what to do and could get it to work are much more apt to not say anything than the people that paid for the same support and can't seem to get it to work.

Simple point being the crafting script as it is (was) posted was a 100% working script ***ONCE you format it to YOUR layout/system***. Again I never tried the auto attack script but if it is like the crafting script I am willing to bet it is in the same boat.

There is no such thing (yet) as a 100% working script for EQ2 that I have seen. I also have a XUnleashed subscription and if you read thru their forums they have about 10 times the tech. issues as pickled's and 75% of XUnleashed feature scripts do not work on AMD machines. Some of the AMD users can get some of the scripts to work but it is a known fact on Xunleashed there are still alot of issues.

Hell I stopped using XU crafting script because it would not monitor my health and stop so I would not die. It also doesn't support multi crafting or logging out when done crafting. XU has a ton of poss. for the future but they aren't there yet. Plus soon we (tault subscribers) will get access to XUnleashed stuff due to the merger.

I don't know I realise Pickled donated his script mods up here for people to enjoy but when your constantly badgered by people not willing to do alittle work to get the script setup on their system and just complain about not getting their money's worth from other members I don't blame him at all. I really wish those people would have just stopped comming here. That IMO would have been a better fix to the problem.

Just my 2cents

Loraik

Posted: March 18th, 2005, 5:16 am

tault_auto kill
tault_auto kill's Reps:
I am not complaining about not getting my moneys worth, i still like this site.

I know it's not going to work right off the bat either, but this has got to be the most un-helpful community ever. The reason why i like Unleashed is that there are a ton of folks willing to help you get your script right. IDK if the script doesnt work the first time, 30% of the time. Just so long as i can get a push in the right direction, what i am doing wrong ... etc.

When the XUnleashed Auto Attack comes out by a guy named richyrich, i know i probably wont get it to work, much like their Radar...but i asked a few questions, got some hints/answers, and in a few hours i got it running just fine. As of right now on this site i've gotted NO help at all.

Hopefully when they do the merger we'll have the influx of helpful people from there.

I am not entirely selfish either, I try and help out if i know the answer. I post w/e exploits i find.

my $ .02

Posted: March 28th, 2005, 5:39 pm

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
anyone have the most recent script pickled put up and wouldnt mind sending it to me?

He put a lot of work into it...sorry he stopped. :(

V

Posted: March 28th, 2005, 9:05 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I found this: http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6685

Loraik

Posted: April 19th, 2005, 6:03 am

tault_peace
tault_peace's Reps:
Anyone got the script of this i really want to try this one out seems it was UBER but just was trying trade before this

Posted: April 19th, 2005, 11:40 am

tault_peace
tault_peace's Reps:
cheers

I really fancy having a look at it seems it was a good one .. i really want to write my own seen some basic stuff on AC tool etc anyone any pointers on where to get info for complete dummies for writing own bots? I'll have to have a play about with broden one tomorrow i can just about understand what is getting said and done in it

Any help is appreciated /Peace

Posted: April 19th, 2005, 8:41 pm

tault_ekuth1
tault_ekuth1's Reps:
Well I *had* posted it last night, but it seems the admins don't want it up for some reason...

I'll try posting it again tonight.

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 7:12 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
We've done no such thing. PM it to me and i'll post it on the first post.

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Naz post it on the front. As for you sirus private msg me and ill explain my reasonings :)

Posted: May 1st, 2005, 5:12 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Item is reposted and up and running again enjoy.

Pickled agreed to a moderator agreement when he joined. As for his prize i sent him the private msg stating item was sent if you do not recieve it feel free to send an email or call me. He had the number to call if he is going to go out of his way to try and hurt the community he has lost his status as a member of Tault.com as he is only trying to hurt the community. He never choose to send a followup email on the item that was sent to him if it was not recieved he should have sent in a email stating it was not recieved oh well.

Posted: May 2nd, 2005, 11:53 pm

tault_drakul
tault_drakul's Reps:
Where can I download it from. Can not find it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online