taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 172 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 8

Posted: April 4th, 2006, 12:14 pm

mhatter
mhatter's Reps:
Yup, this is getting old, I followed all the instructions and get the same problem, stays in learning mode infinitely and won't start crafting.

Posted: April 5th, 2006, 6:25 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
mhatter, not clue what the problem is.

I cant reproduce it.

Do you have a friends computer you can try it on?

It could be something like a antivirus program stopping it from running, could be any number of things that you have on your system that I dont have on mine.

Posted: April 5th, 2006, 6:30 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I have tested it and it does work here. Be sure you read the step by step instruction in the sticky to get it working. They are correct.

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 10:51 am

drake231
drake231's Reps:
mhatter (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yup, this is getting old, I followed all the instructions and get the same problem, stays in learning mode infinitely and won't start crafting.

I just downloaded everything today and can't get it to work.

I have Microsoft Anti-Spyware and NAV (disabled auto-protect), am running the game in window mode in 1024x768 and my screen resolution is 1280x1024. I did try putting the screen res to 1024x768 to match the game, to no avail.

1. I click on the Reconfig button
2. I place the fuel box on the candle (doing thylakoid resin, T3 apothecary)
3. I wait for the "THINKING..." message to disappear, then I click on the "Start Crafting" button at the bottom of the EQ2Crafter window.
4. When I put my cursor inside the oval around the Begin button, the screen info changes and I get the following messages in yellow:
"LEARNING MODE: FOLLOW ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!!!"
and
"Learning..." just above the fuel component. I gather from reading the many posts in this thread that at this point the macro is supposed to start crafting for me and I should counter each event type at least once, but it doesn't actually click on Begin. The yellow oval appears to be lined up pretty good with the Begin button too.

I'm at a loss here, even when I click Begin myself, it doesn't do anything.

Any help in getting this thing started would be appreciated. Thanks =)

D.

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 11:33 am

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
Ya having the same problem a lot of us are it just sits there and never starts clicking...

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 5:58 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
learning means it is learning.

When a buff pops up it will then tell you to press the 1,2, or 3 hot key button on which buff popped up. Please read the sticky.

Posted: April 8th, 2006, 8:04 pm

drake231
drake231's Reps:
wyvernx (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
learning means it is learning.

When a buff pops up it will then tell you to press the 1,2, or 3 hot key button on which buff popped up. Please read the sticky.

I DID read the sticky, I read the whole thread for that matter trying to find out if I was forgetting something. As I mentioned in my post, it does not actually start to craft so I can't very well use any buffs can I?

Did I miss something? If the problem is not on my end and you have no clue how to fix my problem, just let me know... I will try to get a refund as this plugin was the only reason I paid for Xunleashed in the first place.

Thanks for any help you can provide...

D.

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 3:20 am

lamalas
lamalas's Reps:
Based on the post that gives detailed instructions on how to use the macro...here is what happens (my comments are bolded white, next to the steps):

1) Download the macro from the 1st post in this series
2) Run XUnleashed
3) Ensure that in Options Everquest 2 is selected
4) Select Play - Everquest 2 should start
5) In game select the tradeskill device you will use
6) Select the recipe you wish to make but do not hit begin
7) Ensure in you virus protection you allow scripting (this messed me up)
8) Make sure you are in single click mode in options for EQ2
9) Drag mouse to the bottom of the screen - Script task bar should show up
10) Select the ts macro
11) Hit P to bring up your in game pesonal window and place behind the macro window (this allows the macro window to recieve you inputs and not affect the room you are in)
12) Select the Config tab
13) Hit the Configure or Reconfigure button at the top
14) Place the yellow square over the fuel at the bottom of your tradeskill window (this calibrates the location of repeat and begin buttons)
15) Go to the reset tab and reset each buff
16) Go back to the config tab and select how many buffs you want for each tic 1-3
17) Set up your task bar to have the #1-#3 action slots to have the three buff types
18) Make sure you have all the fuel and subcomponents you need to make you item (should have done this before)
19) Hit begin crafting at the bottom -
Up to this point, everything works beautifully as the steps provide
20) You will now have a yellow oval around the begin button at the bottom of your tradeskill screen - it also says paused - This shows up just fine, sorrounding the Begin button
21) Move your mouse to the center of the oval to begin action - do not press to mouse button to select begin - the macro will do that for you.. If you do you will most likely get mouse creep as the window will get selected and be moved around eventually making the macro useless. - This is where it breaks down...the macro does NOT click begin for you, and if you click it manually, the buffs don't appear to be learned. I've tried several times to let it click itself, both with a custom UI and the default UI.
22) The macro will be in learning mode until you have trained it to recognize the three different types of effects
23) The first time an effect happens hit the appropriate 1-3 number to counterspell the affect
24) repeat this for the remaining 2 effect types
25) Once the three effects have been selected the macro window will select the stats tab and display production progress.
26) Stop crafting by moving your mouse back to the macro window and select stop crafting - you can then reconfigure for a new recipe by repeating the above

So there you have it. A, hopefully, detailed explanation of what's going on to maybe point us in the right direction.

~lamalas

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 10:03 am

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
Ya man I have seen it work before and its not gettin to the point where you can hit 1,2,3 for the buffs when you hit start crafting and put the cursor in the circle on begin it just thinks for ever and never clicks..

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 2:13 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I will try a fresh install and see if I can reproduce it.

Do you have any programs running like spyblockers, antivirus etc? Those can stop scripts from running.

Also, not sure if this will help, but in the script plugin, try checking the compatibility checkbox. Normally this shouldnt be done cuz the crafter is suppose to do that for you.

Also, try running a sample script. like the mouse demo script. And see if it runs.

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 1:03 pm

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
the other UX macros work fine for me like mouse test and such but the crafter still dont click when put inside the oval.

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 1:05 pm

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
I dont know what you mean by check the compatability checkbox or where to find it anyway. Thanks for looking into this.

Posted: April 11th, 2006, 8:14 am

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
I found the compatiablity box and checked it but no change...

Posted: April 11th, 2006, 2:30 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
xterm24, what OS and CPU are you running?

Posted: April 11th, 2006, 3:28 pm

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
Windows xp pro, Cpu is AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz HT 1MB L2 Cache

Things is the crafter worked fine for a while but now it just want click I tried reinstalling everything a few times to no avail.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online