taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 11
newtopic  postreply
 [ 172 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 11

Posted: July 6th, 2006, 8:07 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Sorry for the delay, but exhume had to have some modifications before I could finish. The conversion is going well. It will require eq to be windowed and will support a full working gui.

Posted: July 6th, 2006, 8:14 am

samp76

Total Posts: 57
samp76's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
its cool, I figured ExHume prob was keeping you busy.

So we will need to use ExHume or will it be compatible with both??

Posted: July 8th, 2006, 10:08 pm

shontsu
shontsu's Reps:
drake231 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
mhatter (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yup, this is getting old, I followed all the instructions and get the same problem, stays in learning mode infinitely and won't start crafting.

I just downloaded everything today and can't get it to work.

I have Microsoft Anti-Spyware and NAV (disabled auto-protect), am running the game in window mode in 1024x768 and my screen resolution is 1280x1024. I did try putting the screen res to 1024x768 to match the game, to no avail.

1. I click on the Reconfig button
2. I place the fuel box on the candle (doing thylakoid resin, T3 apothecary)
3. I wait for the "THINKING..." message to disappear, then I click on the "Start Crafting" button at the bottom of the EQ2Crafter window.
4. When I put my cursor inside the oval around the Begin button, the screen info changes and I get the following messages in yellow:
"LEARNING MODE: FOLLOW ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!!!"
and
"Learning..." just above the fuel component. I gather from reading the many posts in this thread that at this point the macro is supposed to start crafting for me and I should counter each event type at least once, but it doesn't actually click on Begin. The yellow oval appears to be lined up pretty good with the Begin button too.

I'm at a loss here, even when I click Begin myself, it doesn't do anything.

Any help in getting this thing started would be appreciated. Thanks =)

D.

Just a note on this for people having troubles. I dont know if this is whats happenning to you, but sometimes I get the same thing. Its like it sometimes doesnt manage to click the 'begin' button correctly, but then sits and waits for something to happen. If you click the stop crafting button in the macro (will probably need to go back to the config tab), wait a second (doing this too quickly causes a crash), then click begin crafting again and just try again. Sometimes it might take a few goes, but for me it usually only needs one retry.

Your problem might be different, but worth trying.

Posted: July 12th, 2006, 10:01 pm

daemos
daemos's Reps:
There is currently an issue with XU 4 and the the crafter, where it will just sit ther after you have set the fuel location and it tells you to start (where it is supposed to take over and start crafting) If you use XU 3 it will work, however they will be getting rid of XU 3 sometime soon I think....

Wyvern does know about the bug and is looking into it. (as he stated in the XU 4 posts.) He's a good man with alot on his plate at the moment I imagine. :)

Posted: July 27th, 2006, 5:25 pm

thebflbomb
thebflbomb's Reps:
I had been using the 3x version of xunleashed until today when 4x was patched.

I am now having the issue where it stays in learning mode. I place the icon over the fuel icon, I hit the "Begin Crafting" button at the appropriate time, and then move the cursor to the yellow circle that surronds the "Begin" button in the crafting window. It just sits there. It does not click begin for me like it use to. I thought perhaps the plugin changed with 4x so I clicked the begin button for the program. However, it just stayed in learning mode and never learned any of the hotkeys.

Was working great last night thru early this morning. When I logged off and then back on, Xunleashed did it's update to 4.0 and that's when it stopped working.

I read that you are aware of this bug in the post above......and ETA on a fix for this?

Love the program and hope you get it working soon.

Thanks

Posted: July 27th, 2006, 9:39 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I have an open source version that is like 99.999% done. Been working with admin on a exhume script. Just have to package up really and post it. Within 24 hours I'll have it out.

Posted: July 27th, 2006, 9:44 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Hmm... just for kicks I loaded up 4.x with the crafter and it worked just fine for me. What is your OS and XU Settings?

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 12:17 pm

thebflbomb
thebflbomb's Reps:
I'm using XP Pro. I'm not really sure what you mean by XU settings so I hope I don't look like a total noob.......I basically leave everything as is excpect I of course have select EQ2 as the program I use within the "Options" tab I have not made any changes.

So basically, the evening of 7/26 I logged onto EQ2 with XU and began crafting until the morning of 7/27. I logged off at 7:00am because of the EQ2 patch which is done on most mornings. I log back in around 1:00pm and it downloads the XU patch. I did not touch anything between the time I logged off and then back on again. Not sure if that helps you, but I'm more than willing to try anything you might suggest.

Thanks

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
You check the faq?

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/forum-641.html

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 11:42 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I have a open source version that is going to be released this weekend. Its all tested and ready I think. It doesnt have many features, but it will craft and you can save/load profiles, and set how many to make.

Posted: July 29th, 2006, 9:58 am

thebflbomb
thebflbomb's Reps:
Thanks! I really appreciate it. I spent a good portion of yesterday trying to get this to work. I read thru the FAQ again, tried many many things.

Eventually I just deleted the program and started from scratch. I ended up with the same issue.

During this second install I was able to record my own crude mouse and keyboard macros that would do the crafting for me.

I'm just befuddled as to the cause of this program not working any longer. Especially since I have done nothing to change my system between the time I logged off and then logged on, other than I was forced to load the debugger during the XU4.4 patch.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Posted: July 29th, 2006, 6:34 pm

ekuth1
ekuth1's Reps:
Huh... still working as usual for me...

Posted: July 31st, 2006, 11:31 am

laalon2
laalon2's Reps:
im not getting the download of the crafter to load...i saved it to desktop, but when i click to open nothing happens...anyone help?

Posted: July 31st, 2006, 1:15 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Check the site FAQ :)

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 7:01 am

eor1971
eor1971's Reps:
Having real problems with this eq crafter......I do everything the faq tells me but once i click start crafting nothing happens.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated otherwise I have done my dough for nothing :(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online