taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 172 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 9

Posted: April 12th, 2006, 1:45 pm

ekuth1
ekuth1's Reps:
Are you using a custom UI?

I used it last night and it's working fine...

Posted: April 13th, 2006, 8:33 am

xterm24
xterm24's Reps:
yes profitUI but i tried it without the Ui even installed and it still would not click it works great up to that point tho =\

Posted: April 13th, 2006, 1:01 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Yes it is working fine here too.

Make sure you are not usign any other apps with eq2, like fraps, other 3rd party apps etc.

Posted: April 15th, 2006, 4:16 pm

dimatt
dimatt's Reps:
Hey I'd like to see this updated. Like to be able to save set-ups, multiple items to be made etc. Not that I don't like it but it's been awhile since this thing has seen any improvements

Posted: April 21st, 2006, 8:36 am

zombo611
zombo611's Reps:
I found a workaround for the bot hitting multiple or extra buffs effectively. Make 3 macro's to place in your 1,2,3 slot of your hotbar make sure you know what your first buff is in your macro so that you can counter properly you can customize your buffs how you like them like;

/usea Reduce Heat in line one and /usea Apprehension on line 2 of Macro1

just make sure you do not use the same buff on the same Macro because that will delay the time it takes to cast the buff a second time and you may miss your next counter.

Reconfig to reset your buffs sit back and watch the pristines roll out.

Posted: April 29th, 2006, 10:41 am

superiorg
superiorg's Reps:
I'm having a strange problem which makes me think I'm just missing something obvious, but I can't seem to grasp it. The crafting script seems to work perfectly except I'm not actually crafting any items. The script shows that I am crafting items and is keeping an item count but I am not actually interacting with the crafting station.(though it is targeted and recipie is selected.)

Also, I'm having to manually move my persona window and the bag in which my fuel is located to line up with the start crafting button. Then I have to manually adjust all of those to line up with the yellow oval. After I get those all lined up, the process of configuring continues but the instructions to choose my crafting counters flashes so quickly on the screen I can't even read them. I just hit the buttons (1, 2, then 3) after I saw the flash of text and they got configured properly as far as I can tell, but as I stated, despite the macro acting like I am crafting, no crafting occurs.

All other plugins seem to work perfectly, well the radar is the onlyl one I've actually used but it works like a charm. Have you heard of any problems like this one?

Sometimes I am getting a "runtime error '5' Can't create new worker while shutting down. I've searched for some type of log but none of the ones I found have anything to do with my crafting sessions.

Posted: April 30th, 2006, 1:32 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
The fuel is the icon on the crafting window, not in inventory.

See the sticky on how to set this program up.

Posted: May 1st, 2006, 2:20 am

barlad
barlad's Reps:
Is there still any work being done on this program as the merchant functions for example or the re-writing and publishing of sources?

Posted: May 1st, 2006, 6:38 am

thegraz
thegraz's Reps:
Great program!!

Is there anyway to set the casting time of the buffs to shorter than 6 seconds? I looked in the .ini file and I don't see any lines about changing that number.
I would like to use buff 1 and 2 every 4 or 5 seconds instead of the 6 second interval

thanks a ton

Posted: May 2nd, 2006, 7:32 am

stonzz
stonzz's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I'm having a strange problem which makes me think I'm just missing something obvious, but I can't seem to grasp it. The crafting script seems to work perfectly except I'm not actually crafting any items. The script shows that I am crafting items and is keeping an item count but I am not actually interacting with the crafting station.(though it is targeted and recipie is selected.)

Also, I'm having to manually move my persona window and the bag in which my fuel is located to line up with the start crafting button. Then I have to manually adjust all of those to line up with the yellow oval. After I get those all lined up, the process of configuring continues but the instructions to choose my crafting counters flashes so quickly on the screen I can't even read them. I just hit the buttons (1, 2, then 3) after I saw the flash of text and they got configured properly as far as I can tell, but as I stated, despite the macro acting like I am crafting, no crafting occurs.

All other plugins seem to work perfectly, well the radar is the onlyl one I've actually used but it works like a charm. Have you heard of any problems like this one?

Sometimes I am getting a "runtime error '5' Can't create new worker while shutting down. I've searched for some type of log but none of the ones I found have anything to do with my crafting sessions.

I ran in to the same exact problem. So there is a sticky around here somewhere that goes in to detail about how to use the program?

I click the fuel in my backpack, cause it sayd click the fuel. There is no fuel icon in the trade window.

Man....im confused :oops:

Posted: May 2nd, 2006, 9:41 am

thegraz
thegraz's Reps:
After you click on the recipe and the next screen comes up. The one that shows the things you will use. This is the one that you put the box around.

Posted: May 2nd, 2006, 10:02 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
It does pixel reads. If you think about it for a second, you will realize that where the buffs show up and the recipe ingredients specifically the fuel component are in the same location.

Posted: May 9th, 2006, 4:57 pm

ruletehworld
ruletehworld's Reps:
Can you adjust the milliseconds it pushes the buffs for you once you get it set? Kinda having problems with this

Posted: May 10th, 2006, 11:32 am

mvbduke
mvbduke's Reps:
Hey guys I am suddenly getting a error with this .

I use prophet reborn UI.

It was working fine yesterday. Today I am getting a small window that pops up after I hit start crafting and it says "Error "11" " debug 0 or something like that. Can anyone help me out here?

Posted: May 10th, 2006, 4:24 pm

jb_cpu
jb_cpu's Reps:
I use ThorUI.. Installed per sticky, same problem as some others mentioned on here. I get to the point with the cirlce and the paused under it, but when i hover over, says Learning... and the message about following the instructions exactly, but after 10 mins of sitting there waiting, it's doesn't do a thing. When I click begin, game just starts crafting as usual and I have to counter. Did this for another 10 minutes, same messages just sit there on the screen.

Running Windows XP Pro SP2 with all current patches
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1 gig of ram
250 gig sata drive
using ThorUI and EQ2Maps

Need help plz?!?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online