taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.01) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 94 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.01) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 10:49 am

prahana
prahana's Reps:
nm - found what I was looking for, thanks!

~P~

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 2:56 pm

derdle34
derdle34's Reps:
OK, been trying to get this going, and so far looks good except for one major problem. The script runs, is searches, etc. it finds nodes, it runs to the nodes, but when it gets there, it does not harvest them. The current target arrow blinks on my character for a second, and then it starts looking for another node. I have the hotkeys set to 0, as I wanted to run it allowing it to use /useability initially, since most of my keys are set, and I would rather not change them. So, I have not tried with hotkeys in a hotbar....but if this is what I msut do, I will. Would greatly appreciate some input on getting it working the other way though.

Thanks for the great work.

OK- I have now tried it using it with hotkeys set-up and I get the same result. :( I never see the node actually get targeted, so I am assuming that's the problem, but I'm missing why. The log is showing "unharvestable node" for each one it runs to. Hopefully someone can tell me what to look at.

I apologize...I didn't quite look long enough. Figured out the issues. It's now working like a champ.

Last edited by Guest on July 19th, 2005, 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 3:07 pm

tault_o___o
tault_o___o's Reps:
dvduh (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
in regards to the enter problem. i turned all my buffs off in the ini file attached with it. SOW was causing me to pause every 30 minutes. Also i would reccomend that you use hot keys. not to hard to figure out how to set them up so i'll leave that to you

AKK guess I am a dummy, where is there any explanation on HOW to set up HOTKEYS, and what it will do for me?

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 3:45 pm

tault_o___o
tault_o___o's Reps:
OK fixed one problem, when you map your key strokes for movement, when they say LEFT and RIGHT they mean TURN LEFT and TURN RIGHT, not MOVE LEFT and MOVE RIGHT. This fixed my strafing problem.

Now I cannot get the macro to stop pausing on me. I noticed that when it issues a useability command, that right after it issues it, the macro pauses itself, but the odd thing, is that when it issues a useablity command to do MINING it functions perfectly! All the others, forresting, gathering, trapping, it pauses itself, and I have to hit enter and ESC quickly to keep it going. Doing that, it continues to function until it issues the next useabliity command.

EDIT: I just found in the discussion forum, reference to my problem and the solution is to change my reply to chat key, ENTER, to something else like home or Insert. Will try that and report.

Last edited by Guest on July 20th, 2005, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 20th, 2005, 11:52 am

zarobhr

Total Posts: 3
zarobhr's Reps: 0
when i hit stop it stops harvesting and everything but the scripts window stays there and it still says stop on the button, i have to close eq2 and restart zunleashed to start again

Posted: July 22nd, 2005, 7:07 am

atmosfearraven
atmosfearraven's Reps:
07/22/05 07:39:05 AM Looking for 3rd Party Service for services\EQ2Service.Service
07/22/05 07:39:05 AM ERROR: Could not convert to a proper CLSID
07/22/05 07:39:05 AM Looking for StandardService for standardservices\EQ2Service.Service
07/22/05 07:39:05 AM ERROR: Could not convert to a proper CLSID
07/22/05 07:39:05 AM SCRIPT ERROR: Invalid procedure call or argument
Src: XUScripts
Line:36 Error:0 Scode:800a0005
07/22/05 07:39:05 AM Failed to Parse the Script. Check it for errors.

Posted: July 22nd, 2005, 10:55 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Atmosfearraven that error is a result of the Service not being installed. I had same problem (error) went back and saw that the service somehow was removed, I reinstalled and fixed problem.

Posted: July 22nd, 2005, 10:28 pm

atmosfearraven
atmosfearraven's Reps:
THank you when i was going throw all the read me file i must have mised it needed the server maby you can include the server in with the zip file hehe thank you

Posted: July 24th, 2005, 10:33 am

jenoli
jenoli's Reps:
I have downloaded the script and can not get it to install on the Xunleashed program. what do i need to do. plz help

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 12:26 am

atmosfearraven
atmosfearraven's Reps:
ok this should help you out i had the same problem this is a working ini for it just put your char name in the ini where it supose to go

also the server is on here that what your probly missing just double click it and it should auto install the plug in

im gona clean up the ini on the mega bot and make a beter read me file seprat l8er on so it easyer to understand for non programers cause the ini is a cluter

!!pleas see my new post for files!!

Last edited by Guest on July 27th, 2005, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 6:45 am

m46h1n3
m46h1n3's Reps:
can someone post their .ini file? i have no idea what i'm doing. i cant get my waypoints to work or anything. Thx

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 3:22 pm

dragonhide
dragonhide's Reps:
Finally got this lil dude running, I must say it's a vast improvement over the original harvest bot from wayback.

One thing I've not found is a way to set the max number of harvests or a timer on that.

Am I missing it? If I wanna harvest only X number of actual items, or only wanna be online botting around for Y number of minutes, how can I do this?

Thanks for a neat tool, thanks for the hard work.

Posted: July 27th, 2005, 10:15 am

jenoli
jenoli's Reps:
I Still can not get this bot to work. can some one get in touch with me and give me a step by step on how to set this up. I dont know much about computers. I can find the files and all but i dont know what to do after that.
Plz some one HELP :cry:

Posted: July 27th, 2005, 10:53 am

Tault_qavlae

Total Posts: 118
Tault_qavlae's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
First, I'd like to say thanks to Atmos, after 2 weeks of fiddling with this, I was finally able to open the XU toolbar after using your .ini. Not sure what was wrong with mine.

Now that I've rectified my first major problem, I had a question regarding waypoints.

Are waypoints necessary in order to harvest?
Must I set a wander path in order for this to work properly, or will it initiate and just run from node to node?

Currently I can start the script, but my character just stands there. I get the "Script Running, Press F12 to Stop" pops up and disappears.

XU Log file - Sorry its long

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: July 27th, 2005, 11:54 am

atmosfearraven
atmosfearraven's Reps:
Ok see my next post and no u dont have to have way point the reson your keep starting then stop you probly dotn have your char name in the ini file or you dont have your server name needed the for the bot to scan you log file and also when you in game typ /log and start you log file so it has something to read it is not on by default

Last edited by Guest on July 27th, 2005, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online