newtopic  postreply
 [ 94 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.01) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: August 12th, 2005, 9:51 pm

lemonscent

Total Posts: 19
lemonscent's Reps: 0
Okay I am having some issued getting this thing to work.

First off I installed everything into its proper locations. Then I go into my config file and replace [Charname] with my character's name and stuff. Also added the server name as well.

Now here is where I am confused. Is the configuration file with all the zones and waypoints the file I am supposed to edit for harvesting? Or am I supposed to edit the sections I need and copy and paste them into another script file for them to work?

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 7:14 am

qwerty7
qwerty7's Reps:
lemonscent (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay I am having some issued getting this thing to work.

First off I installed everything into its proper locations. Then I go into my config file and replace [Charname] with my character's name and stuff. Also added the server name as well.

Now here is where I am confused. Is the configuration file with all the zones and waypoints the file I am supposed to edit for harvesting? Or am I supposed to edit the sections I need and copy and paste them into another script file for them to work?

Any help would be appreciated.

All of your editing will be done in that one file. You set your charname, servername, and then down below that are all of tthe variables for each zone. If you want to add a new zone, just follow the format in that file when doing so. There is only one config file :)

-

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 9:20 am

lemonscent

Okay cool, that wasn't so bad. I finished editing all the the things I needed to and am trying to farm The Enchanted Lands.

When I started the script in game though here is what happened.

A message came up that said "EDIT YOUR INI FILE NOW!" after a few seconds it goes away and a couple of other messages in yellow quickly flash and go away. After that the window states that all scripts have stopped?

Anyone know whats wrong here?

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 12:32 pm

qwerty7
qwerty7's Reps:
lemonscent (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay cool, that wasn't so bad. I finished editing all the the things I needed to and am trying to farm The Enchanted Lands.

When I started the script in game though here is what happened.

A message came up that said "EDIT YOUR INI FILE NOW!" after a few seconds it goes away and a couple of other messages in yellow quickly flash and go away. After that the window states that all scripts have stopped?

Anyone know whats wrong here?

In the ini file there's a line that says "DeleteMe = True" as shipped by default. Either delete that line or change it to "DeleteMe = False". This was put there to make sure you edit the ini file and not use it as distributed.

-

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 12:57 pm

lemonscent

Sweet, thanks for the help. Workin like a charm now.

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 10:49 am

cdstew2001
cdstew2001's Reps:
this is whats in my scripts file when i look manually in my computor

EQ2Service EQ2HarvestBot HarvestBot_v401 config settings InputBoxLibrary.vbl MessageBoxLibrary.vbl SendKeysDemo HarvestBot_v401 vb script file GetPixelColorDemo JScriptDemo MouseDemo YourScriptName Ding

ok theese are in C:\Documents and Settings\insert name here\Desktop\xunleashed\Scripts but when i start up unleashed and go to plugins it is not on there and i cannpt manually force pluginc cause when i go into the folder through unleashed i see none of theese files i see the folder and can open it but its empty .

i also dl the wyverns service and can no longer scroll to the bottom of the screen and pull up anything . i started unleashed and it did start my eq2 and i did type /log and it said it was ON but there is nothing comming up at the bottom of the screen anymore

under plugins i have

3rd party plugins
eq2crafter pluggins
Standerd plugins
xunleasehed v2 triggers
xunleasehed v2 macros
xunleasehed v2 scripts
3rd party services
wyverns eq2 servicer
standerd services
xunleasehed windows input service

please help we are making progress oh remember to reply very plainly so i can understand like make sure to tell me exactly where to put folders if i need to extract to somewhere else ty for your help

Last edited by Guest on August 16th, 2005, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 11:31 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Who is {insert name here}?

Last edited by Guest on August 16th, 2005, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 12:22 pm

cdstew2001
cdstew2001's Reps:
that would be me i dont know why that came up in the directory but what i did when i extracted the files was right clic then hit extract all and the the extract wizard comes up and i hit ok then browse and i find xunleashed and then scripts folder i highlight it and then hit accept and thats the directory that comes up

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 12:37 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Umm edit that and remove it you don't want your RL info here for SOE to see.

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 2:34 pm

cdstew2001
cdstew2001's Reps:
i found the ip sniffer thing but i dont see how to disable it

Posted: August 16th, 2005, 5:27 pm

tobyryan
tobyryan's Reps:
just downloaded the harvest bot how do i install in?

Posted: August 19th, 2005, 12:10 pm

nagel1
nagel1's Reps:
I too, like many others, seem to have a problem getting this script to run. I have it loaded, I have edited the .ini file, I have loaded eq2services and status is set to OK.

I run xUnle@shed, then click play (after setting EQ2 as my program) and it starts EQ2 and I log in.

Once in zone, I go to the zone I have configed in the .ini and mouse point on the bottom of the screen to pull up the script bar.

I the bar I click on scripts and change it to the harvest mod script.

I click start and I just stand there. I have tried with both the compatable checked and unchecked.

Would anyone mind giving me a quick hand here as I am sure it is something very simple to fix that I am over looking.

(On a side note, I was unable to find any thing about ipsniffing in XUnle@shed, and this might be part of my problem.)

Posted: August 19th, 2005, 5:32 pm

cdstew2001
cdstew2001's Reps:
i think maybe i have not installed the harvest bot cause i cant get it to show up in my scripts folder and i have found the icp sniffer but do not know how to turn off . can anyone tell me how to get it to install i dl it and the right clicked the folder and extracted to sdcripts folder in unleashed and done the ini file but when i start unleashed it is not in scripts folder and there is nothing there when i go to eq2 .

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online