taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.02 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 100 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.02 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: August 26th, 2005, 1:01 pm

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I am no longer getting rough opalines recognized as rare. Now if I could just harvest a rough opal to make sure this is indeed the fix

Got one, it works :P

Gotta be thurough you know...

Posted: August 31st, 2005, 9:54 am

zakzabam
zakzabam's Reps:
i have having a problem with this bot, what am i doing wrong? the log files is showing this at the end.

31/05 12:44:02 PM Looking for 3rd Party Service for services\EQ2Service.Service

08/31/05 12:44:02 PM ERROR: Could not convert to a proper CLSID

08/31/05 12:44:02 PM Looking for StandardService for standardservices\EQ2Service.Service

08/31/05 12:44:02 PM ERROR: Could not convert to a proper CLSID

08/31/05 12:44:02 PM SCRIPT ERROR: Invalid procedure call or argument08/31/05 12:44:0
Src: XUScripts
Line:39 Error:0 Scode:800a0005

2 PM Failed to Parse the Script. Check it for errors.

08/31/05 12:44:32 PM Uninitializing XUnleashed. .

all i can tell you is that it goes threw the loading of the scipt then get to the end and says stoping script.

Posted: August 31st, 2005, 10:45 am

zakzabam
zakzabam's Reps:
ok i think i have i know what is wrong but do not now were to get it, i do not have the paket program add on installed were on the site do i get it, still getting lost on here lol.

Posted: September 1st, 2005, 8:25 am

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
Here's a problem I was running into. If I set a large harvest radius with my waypoints in the INI file, often I would run towards my waypoint, but as soon the distance to the waypoint <= to my harvest radius, it would start to search for nodes. The problem is, if none were found that I wanted to harvest, it would then move on to the next way point without getting close to my current waypoint.

To fix the issue, I modified the HarvestBot_Navigator script file.

Look for the section

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
if MaxWander < 6 and DistToTarget < RunToRange Then
If (WaypointStopMode = 1) Then
StepForward(200)
End If

FindNextMoveToLocation
elseif MaxWander > 5 and DistToTarget <= MaxWander and NavigateXY = False Then
If (WaypointStopMode2 = 1) Then
StepForward(200)
End If
if FindResource then
NavigateXY = True
else
MaxWander = 0
FindNextMoveToLocation
end if
end if

And I changed the elseif line to

elseif MaxWander > 5 and DistToTarget <= MaxWander and NavigateXY = False and DistToTarget <= RunToRange Then

RunToRange is defined in the INI. Default was 7.

Now, I run to within my RunToRange before I start to look for nodes.

Ideally, I would like to start searching for nodes once I am within the maximum harvest radius, and continue searching until I am within the RunToRange before moving on to the next waypoint. This was just a quick fix to help me move closer to each waypoint.

The direct setting in the ini file with my waypoints didn't seem to do anything.

Posted: September 4th, 2005, 3:35 pm

ace_nj

Total Posts: 10
ace_nj's Reps: 0
Hi tinydiabla, I'm having the same problem so i'm going to try this. I'll let you know how it works for me. Thanks so much :)

Posted: September 5th, 2005, 4:53 am

ace_nj

Total Posts: 10
ace_nj's Reps: 0
tinydiable, many thanks. Both this harvest fix and the rough opal fixed worked great.

Posted: September 5th, 2005, 6:03 pm

jimdimag
jimdimag's Reps:
Hey guys,

For the most part, this bot is awesome but I'm having a little trouble with the re-use timer on the harvest tools (gathering, etc...).

I notice that the bot triggers the next harvest before the first is completed. Also, once the node is empty, my toon stands there while the bot tries to harvest an additional 3-4 times. I've tried increaing the WaitBetween to 700, but that didn't help. Also, on occasion, my toon will start to run to the next Waypoint before I'm done harvesting.

I've noticed that between the first and second harvest the bot seems to use the "WaitBetween" time, but all additional harvests from that same node seem spammed.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Jim

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 6:01 am

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
Jim,

Make sure your log is getting turned on.. This should fix the problem of it trying to harvest the node over and over (when it's already used up)

Also, verify your EQ2 path setting in the INI

And the script is designed to "queue" the next harvest to speed things up a bit. This is ok.

Posted: September 13th, 2005, 8:06 am

rollain
rollain's Reps:
tinydiabla (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am no longer getting rough opalines recognized as rare. Now if I could just harvest a rough opal to make sure this is indeed the fix

Got one, it works :P

Gotta be thurough you know...

What file do I need to go into to change this setting, So rogh opaline is not counted as a rare???
Thanks

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 3:39 am

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
In HarvestBot_Classes_v402 the rare search is set to

:Rough Opal

since both Rough Opal and rough opaline would match (it doesn't appear to be a case sensitive compare), I think the fix is to set it to

Rough Opal:

It's the HarvestBot_Classes_v402 file..

However, since yesterdays DoF release, you run around and never harvest anything.

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 8:27 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Looks like some memory locs changed.. follow the EQ2Service thread for more info

Posted: September 15th, 2005, 8:00 am

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
FYI

HarvestBot 4.02 working again with updated EQ2 Servicer ver 1.2.9.0

Posted: September 15th, 2005, 8:39 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
hmm, can't seem to find EQ2 Servicer 1.2.9.0? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Posted: September 15th, 2005, 9:11 am

taeadyen
taeadyen's Reps:
markjohnson - Run XUnleashed if you have the EQ2 Servicer Plugin it will automaticaly Update to version 1.2.9.0

=))

Posted: September 16th, 2005, 10:23 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
It will auto patch if you have auto-update plugins checked.

If you are on a AMD system and cannot use the ForceUpdate (since it will replace your AMD fix file) just redownload the EQ2Service and it will patch itself. (double click the EQ2Service.xui file in the plugins/eq2/eq2service folder.)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online