taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.02 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 100 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: HarvestBot 4.02 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: September 16th, 2005, 10:42 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Doh your not supposed to force patch with AMD? Hehe I do that all the time on 3 machines and everything "seems" to work... I better stop doing that and just let it autoupdate.

Loraik

Posted: September 16th, 2005, 11:45 am

tault_dice
tault_dice's Reps:
only if you are using the radar, or you'll have to manually repatch the radar everytime.

Posted: September 16th, 2005, 12:43 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
:::::FOR AMD USERS:::::
Yes you MUST turn off the autoupdater as it will download a Intel EQ2Radar plugin.

To update the EQ2 service, you can

1. Use ForceUpdate (and then reinstall the EQ2Radar for AMD Temp Fix)

or better.

2. Run /plugins/EQ2/EQ2Service/EQ2Service.XUI and it will update the eq2 service correctly.

Posted: September 18th, 2005, 11:34 pm

alowishez
alowishez's Reps:
hey all, ive had this work fine in the past, but now it seems to keep stopping cause it thinks im chatting does anybody know why? could it be cause i have my autorun set to R instead of numlock?

{edit} ok i got it to stop doing that but now as soon as it gets to a node it says unharvestable even though im standing right next to it, any help for this problem?

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 6:25 am

valmir

Total Posts: 55
valmir's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Call me blonde but I have been looking at the boards for days now and cannot seem to find the answer. I have the DoF update patch etc but when I try to forage it only forages a node twice then the program suspends and I have to reboot to do anything else. Anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 11:20 am

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
valmir (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Call me blonde but I have been looking at the boards for days now and cannot seem to find the answer. I have the DoF update patch etc but when I try to forage it only forages a node twice then the program suspends and I have to reboot to do anything else. Anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

Are you running an AMD system?

I have not had any problems.

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 2:19 pm

valmir

Total Posts: 55
valmir's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Nope I use a P4 3.4 gig system. Is there anything I need to post for more assistance?

Posted: September 27th, 2005, 10:43 pm

killteam
killteam's Reps:
I'm having an issue with the harvestbot on one of my toons. For all of my other toons it works perfectly, but with my main he will target a node run to it try to harvest but keeps on running. He never stops until it says interrupted, then he stops turns around and tries to find another node and considers that one unharvestable. The ONLY thing changed in the .ini is the name and override log. The spelling is correct so i know it's not that. I've been going crazy trying to figure it out... anyone have any ideas? I don't get any errors in the log either...

Posted: October 13th, 2005, 10:43 am

midnit
midnit's Reps:
killteam (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm having an issue with the harvestbot on one of my toons. For all of my other toons it works perfectly, but with my main he will target a node run to it try to harvest but keeps on running. He never stops until it says interrupted, then he stops turns around and tries to find another node and considers that one unharvestable. The ONLY thing changed in the .ini is the name and override log. The spelling is correct so i know it's not that. I've been going crazy trying to figure it out... anyone have any ideas? I don't get any errors in the log either...

I am having basically the same problem. I am using waypoints and the bot runs around the area just fine but thats all it does. When I first start it it will target something to harvest, run up, target it, start harvesting and then run away before its done. From that point on all it does is walk around targeting me, it never even targets a resource node.

What have I done wrong?

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 11:36 pm

boltor

Total Posts: 5
boltor's Reps: 0
Any chance to update the script to include the new T6 rares? I tried editing but had no luck, script kept crashing.

Posted: October 15th, 2005, 3:43 pm

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
blah, mine will never start. I changed all the Ini files and everything.

This is what i am getting at the end of my log file.

10/15/05 07:34:10 PM Looking for 3rd Party Service for services\EQ2Service.Service
10/15/05 07:34:11 PM SCRIPT ERROR: Object required: 'oKH'
Src: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Line:189 Error:0 Scode:800a01a8
10/15/05 07:34:11 PM Failed to Parse the Script. Check it for errors

Also, at the end of the harvestbot txt file i get this.

[10/15/2005 7:34:11 PM] ************** Start Processing Zone Section **************
[10/15/2005 7:34:11 PM] Zone: The Feerrott
[10/15/2005 7:34:11 PM] *****
[10/15/2005 7:34:11 PM] **** Start Zone undefined The Feerrott Exiting script! ****

Anyone know where i am going wrong, i have been reading through all of the posts to see if i am doing something wrong similar to others. I cant find my error, plz help

Last edited by tault_glenny1 on October 15th, 2005, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 15th, 2005, 3:46 pm

psouza4
psouza4's Reps:
Hello all. I'm the author of the recent harvestbot versions. First of all, I've quit EQ2 over personal reasons and life problems. I'm still subscribed to these threads and saw the posts and wanted you to all know what was up. Secondly, something with previous patches broke the harvestbot in ways that you're decribing already. I haven't given it a serious attempt, but I did poke around to see what was causing it and couldn't see anything obvious.

Hopefully someone else will take over the project. With rares being easy to come by now adays, it may not be such a hot topic anymore, but I wish you all the best of luck.

-Pete

Posted: October 16th, 2005, 8:50 am

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
*cry*

Posted: October 16th, 2005, 11:29 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
sent to tech support.

Posted: October 18th, 2005, 9:19 am

midnit
midnit's Reps:
I found what was causing mine to act up. I didnt realize the script runs away when your health isn't full and since I was using Lich it wasn't, so I changed it to check if its less then 80% max health.

If you want to try the change its in HarvestBot_Classes* file.

The original line reads "If UseWaypoints And oSvcObj.PlayerHealth <> oSvcObj.PlayerMaxHealth Then"

which I changed to "If UseWaypoints And oSvcObj.PlayerHealth < (oSvcObj.PlayerMaxHealth * .80) Then"

Fixed the problem for me anyway...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online