taultunleashed logoEQ2: Speedhack See first page. : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 65 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

EQ2: Speedhack See first page. : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 6:54 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
pharce (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
xeorn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Heres what you do

Go to www.everquest2.com

Use it

Its very great I was doing 200 but it really doesn't matter because all they can do is ban your free account and you can go make a new one! =D

Now THAT is absolutely hilarious. I am tempted to make a bunch of accounts, and set up a little macro bot army with my extra machines.

That'd be awesome...but what if they look for accounts that are on that IP alot, they have been known to do that.

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 7:37 am

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
I just tried the hack. It still works. speed still runs just fine. Ignore all cries of doom.

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 7:41 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
zezman (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hold off on using it for a day. Or a week....

I believe that they might have changed something, and made it so that when you alter the memory offset that USED to be the walking speed, it will instead send a signal to them via a NEW routine that will inform them that you were one of the people using the speed hack.

They will wait for a day or two, or maybe even a whole week to record those who tried to use it. Then wipe the server clean with a broad ban against all those who attempted to speed hack but failed, because of their change.

I am going to lay low for a week or so and walk about normally until I can verify or deny my premonition.

(I could just be paranoid, but who wants to take the chance?)

how would you know something like this? i hope not. i dont want to get banned, but i was playin with it a little yesterday and the day before. just messin around. i think its fun just runnin at super high speeds. though when i was using it, my eq2 would shut down a lot. hmmm. i dont think it would be a ban though. a friend of mine just got caught duping about 2 weeks ago and they didnt ban him, but they did start his char back over at level 1. :)

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 8:12 am

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
Call it an intelligent guess.

If I were head programmer of SOE's anti-hacking division... that's exactly what I would do. If I can think of it, so can they. Call it a "Worse Case Scenario." and a chess masters "10th move foresight."

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 11:19 pm

tault_veleno
tault_veleno's Reps:
as of this mornings update (4/20) this doesnt work for me - myabe im doing something wrong but i doubt that, im not an idiot

anyone else?

Posted: April 20th, 2005, 11:54 pm

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
veleno (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
as of this mornings update (4/20) this doesnt work for me - myabe im doing something wrong but i doubt that, im not an idiot

anyone else?

Yeah, it isn't working right now, I'm waiting for the new offsets.

Posted: April 21st, 2005, 5:34 am

tault_2logikal
tault_2logikal's Reps:
yep, doesnt work for me also

Posted: April 21st, 2005, 8:11 am

tault_crrrazzy1
tault_crrrazzy1's Reps:
Finished El jboots quest in no time, had 4 mins left on feerrott run, very nice.

You should definetely get your boots while this lasts, that is if there is an update after the 4/21/05 patch, as of right now...this doesn't work.

Be very careful using this, think its best to use at 100-200 so other players don't notice you moving fast. At those speeds it is impossible. If you have a horse use speed 5, will give you a little more speed, but not noticable by others. if no horse use 10 basically same as sprint.

Just a few ideas, obviously I've been having a lot of fun with this :)

Posted: April 21st, 2005, 8:28 am

tault_xeorn
tault_xeorn's Reps:
Offically off with the new patch 4/20/05 Sry guys, was fun while it lasted. Used 195 speed without getting caught, got across antonica in 4 seconds

Posted: April 21st, 2005, 10:45 pm

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
New version on first page! Awesome, I'll go test it out now....

And it works perfect.

It even has a new checkbox if you're on the test server. Sounds like the offsets for the test server are slightly different. That's my guess.

Personally, I think you should get 50-100 points for each version, every time you update.

Posted: April 22nd, 2005, 12:58 am

tault_veleno
tault_veleno's Reps:
yep it works

Posted: April 22nd, 2005, 1:54 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
zezman (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

And it works perfect.

It even has a new checkbox if you're on the test server. Sounds like the offsets for the test server are slightly different. That's my guess.

Personally, I think you should get 50-100 points for each version, every time you update.

I like that idea ;-)

Posted: April 22nd, 2005, 7:32 am

tault_sirusdv
tault_sirusdv's Reps:
o0ofoulo0o (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

And it works perfect.

I like that idea ;-)

fair enough

Posted: April 24th, 2005, 6:19 am

tault_assx2in yo face
tault_assx2in yo face's Reps:
yo oOofouloOo you are a total scum bag....this guys foul totally robbed this prog, just want you to know ive told the actual maker of this prog and your about to get booted...so good luck getting a update for it when eq updates, you f-in newb

Posted: April 24th, 2005, 7:16 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
I put in the original string that it was from GGO etc, Removed just to avoid conflict, sorry guys no more updates.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online