taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 9:29 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
benrangel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Run the script from the regular scripts button from the blue bar, NOT the eXhume 4. There are no scipts yet for eXhume engine.

No use the other one, the one at the right end of the bar, version 2 i think.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 12:13 pm

aaliam
aaliam's Reps:
I have found that your buffbots (in fight back mode) do not automatically assist group members anymore, only their fight partner.

eg I left my Conj in a group with a friend and it used to assist him and kill things without any special set up, now it doesn't.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 3:04 pm

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
Loraik I can confirm that the quit timer isnt working for me either.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 3:21 pm

mwhang
mwhang's Reps:
I'm having a problem with my offensive bot.

It just seems to stop after a few mins, logs don't seem to indicate any errors. I just upgraded to 3.0a, btw.

I did NOT have this problem with 2.3 and 3.0.

The script actually stops running, and I have to hit "Start" again to get it to start. It does this fine, fights for a few fights, and then stops.

I'm going to troubleshoot further (and post logs etc later) but thought I would post this quickly in case others have come across anything similar yet.

My buffbot running on a separate PC, also running 3.0a, is NOT having this problem.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 5:19 pm

mwhang
mwhang's Reps:
Well something definitely seems flaky with 3.0a. I'm going to revert back to 3.0 to see if I still get issues.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 6:21 pm

jdoud01
jdoud01's Reps:
The script 3.0 works well except when buffbot is following it runs circles around me pulling unwanted mobs and falling off clifts in Kos zone. Is there somthing in the .ini that may cause this ?

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 9:00 pm

raider456
raider456's Reps:
Yeah I got everything workin thanks for all the help :). Buffbot is a tad buggy tho, like above post stated he runs circles around me, sometimes he will run off in random direction and i have to chase him down and stuff. Also quite slow, have it set up on a fury supposed to heal at 75% and ends up healing near 20%. Maybe thats me. Also after he gets rezzed he is quite retarded have to go and restart script, same thing when I zone. Is it supposed to automatically zone with your or is there someway to make him do what? Dito for rezzing. Thanks for all the help :)

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 11:23 pm

mwhang
mwhang's Reps:
mwhang (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

It just seems to stop after a few mins, logs don't seem to indicate any errors. I just upgraded to 3.0a, btw.

The script actually stops running, and I have to hit "Start" again to get it to start. It does this fine, fights for a few fights, and then stops.

I'm going to troubleshoot further (and post logs etc later) but thought I would post this quickly in case others have come across anything similar yet.

My buffbot running on a separate PC, also running 3.0a, is NOT having this problem.

Well definitely something is up with 3.0a. I reverted back to 3.0 and everything is fine again with both offensive bot and buff bot.

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 3:22 am

slam666

premium
mwhang (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Well definitely something is up with 3.0a. I reverted back to 3.0 and everything is fine again with both offensive bot and buff bot.

For those having problem with 3.0a, did you update your INI file?

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 7:31 am

mwhang
mwhang's Reps:
slam666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
For those having problem with 3.0a, did you update your INI file?

I used the ini editor to load and save my ini files. I noticed, however, that in the window titlebar of the ini editor, it will still show "2.3". Do I need to manually update the ini file to change the version # from 2.3 to 3.0? This is probably just cosmetic but thought I would ask.

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 7:53 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Mwhang what version of XU are you using? If your using 3.0 try using 4.X.

I have also noticed a lack of healing when the healing % is set to 75%. Seems to pickup speed when he gets to 40ish% health.

Loraik

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 8:30 am

mwhang
mwhang's Reps:
loraik (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Mwhang what version of XU are you using? If your using 3.0 try using 4.X.

I have also noticed a lack of healing when the healing % is set to 75%. Seems to pickup speed when he gets to 40ish% health.

Loraik

I'm using 4.X. Specifically, the 4.2 March 23 2006 service patch.

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 10:29 am

slam666

premium
aaliam (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have found that your buffbots (in fight back mode) do not automatically assist group members anymore, only their fight partner.

eg I left my Conj in a group with a friend and it used to assist him and kill things without any special set up, now it doesn't.

You need to set validleader to the main tank.

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 10:30 am

slam666

premium
I dont know why version 3.0a would cause problem, I will investigate further to see what can be the problem.

Posted: April 6th, 2006, 11:05 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
I am having an issue with Camp out when dead not working.

Also there is an issue when fighting multiple mobs or adds he will have a large delay not fighting back or casting (almost to point of killing bot) before he will start fighting back.

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online