taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 6:24 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Ultrabot 3.x

Check this link for change, update and script.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=31421

Last edited by slam666 on May 16th, 2006, 6:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: March 27th, 2006, 9:57 pm

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
Just loaded this up, brought over my old .ini file, opened the editor up and configured the new settings. Works really slick, looting is really quick with cpu on fast setting (for me anyway).
Thanks for fixing the node to combat bug Slam, as well as the loot bug. And thanks for another great release!

Posted: March 28th, 2006, 9:57 am

austinlh2
austinlh2's Reps:
Let me start off by saying this latest version runs much more stable on my system than previous versions of ultrabot. I really like all the changes. It ran for about 24 hours strait which was very rare with previous versions of the script. I think the only thing that stopped it was the servers going down this morning otherwise it would probably still be running.
I was wondering if it would be possible to add an additional method for pet healing for those with the 40% clicky staff heal. It's only once every 900 seconds or so and currently am forced to use it in the current pet heal sequence with HealPetAt=61 as the following:
PetHealSequenceSTR=qb2,Yeddahd's Caduceus,3,2s,900s,qb2,Rebuild Servant,4,2s,6s
While this does work for the most part, it really should have its own sequence.

Another welcomed addition would be combat pet buff sequence which would trigger either before the pet pull sequence or after the pet returns from the pull. Perhaps both as I could see valid reasons for both. IE pet ward before pull then blazing presence and plane shift after. Since both of these have a refresh of longer than 1 minute it would be nice if the bot kept track of when they were available and skipped past them when they were not.

Finally some place to stick our dumbfire pets like the fish swarm and fire guy. The best place I've found to use these has been the CombatSequence1STR but would much rather have these in a seperate sequence so they only go off at the beginning of the fight after the proposed pet buff sequence. It's really a waste to have these go off when the mob is at like 2%.

If there is already a place in the script that would be better suited I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks for your time and effort on this script it has really turned out nicely.

Posted: March 28th, 2006, 10:21 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
You could place the dumbfire pets under the "PerMobCombatSequence1STR" sequence, I have yet at 65 to find a mob sequence other than named (which I prefer to handle personally) that require multi castings of those pets before they die. So you get them once per mob in groups or solo.

As for the healing staff, being that it won't fire again until the timer is up on it there really isn't a bonus I can see for adding a separate string for it, if your pet is low enough on health to be casting the healing sequence your going to be spamming heals anyway instead of dps which isn't a good thing for any pet class's being we can't heal heal our pets efficiently anyway.

As for your pre combat buffs just add them to the "BeforeCombatSequence1STR" that is what it was meant for.

Loraik

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 4:55 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Can someone test the QuitTimer feature and verify it is working, I had mine set last night to 70 or 80 min and it never camped out.

Loraik

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 8:00 am

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
Is the quit timer number set in minutes or seconds?

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 8:17 am

slam666

premium
seveneleven (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is the quit timer number set in minutes or seconds?

Minutes

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 2:56 pm

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
Thanks Slam, Loraik I will test it tonight and give you an answer in the morning.

Is anyone having an issue with their bot not getting close enough to the node? randomly I get a "not close enough" when I try to harvest.

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 8:17 pm

raider456
raider456's Reps:
So I downloaded Ultrabot on my slave computer, trying to get a 15 fury to heal my 20 bruiser... as a buff bot. Finally figured out and went through and set up the .ini autoit thing, saved blah blah and got it all ready.... For me I was quite excited been strugglin with the scripts on this site lol. So I logged it in everything goin fine but when I try to run the script the little status indicator thing will go from "ready...." to "running script" to "scripts stopped" or something like that in less than 5 seconds. Any I ideas? All support thanks in advance :) :)

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 8:43 pm

seveneleven
seveneleven's Reps:
raider456 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So I downloaded Ultrabot on my slave computer, trying to get a 15 fury to heal my 20 bruiser... as a buff bot. Finally figured out and went through and set up the .ini autoit thing, saved blah blah and got it all ready.... For me I was quite excited been strugglin with the scripts on this site lol. So I logged it in everything goin fine but when I try to run the script the little status indicator thing will go from "ready...." to "running script" to "scripts stopped" or something like that in less than 5 seconds. Any I ideas? All support thanks in advance :) :)

In your xunleashed/scripts directory there will be a eq2_ultrabot_debug file, open that and search for "error" that should give you a tip as to what is going wrong. Post back what you find if you cant fix it.

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 9:01 pm

raider456
raider456's Reps:
Well I find no ultrabot debug kinda file anywhere in my XUnleashed folder, checked main directory, checked scripts folder check ultrabot folder...........found notin. :( Im gonna check if I can get the scripts demo thing to work it might be with XUnleashed not the ultrabot

Thanks so far :)

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 9:04 pm

raider456
raider456's Reps:
Yeah the demos wont work, just to make sure on the toolbar at bottom for XUnleashed I want to go to EXHUME 4 scripts right? And any ideas since my demos wont work............

Posted: March 29th, 2006, 10:24 pm

benrangel
benrangel's Reps:
Run the script from the regular scripts button from the blue bar, NOT the eXhume 4. There are no scipts yet for eXhume engine.

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 2:52 am

slam666

premium
Posted a new version 3.0a

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: March 30th, 2006, 6:12 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Tried making a newbie and running script on island in "CLOSESTSCON" mode and ran into problems with the bot not using his CombatSequence's right, it was like there were giant pauses in the sequence. He wasn't casting like he should have been. When I put the bot in "SAMESPOT" he operated like he was suposed to. Everything ran fine.

Also Slamm is there any chance you could add a variable to the waypoints like "+" or something so when that is in the "delay" part of the waypoint you just run right over (or near) the waypoint and on to the next waypoint without stopping. Just something I think will help make the waypoint pathing more human looking.

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online