taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: April 16th, 2006, 7:18 pm

tyejae
tyejae's Reps:
Can anyone explain more in detail how to get this to work correctly. I have never used XUnleashed at all and alot of this is foreign to me. I will try to explain what I have done thus far and hopefully I can get some assistance on getting this working.

Ok so I downloaded and installed XUnleashed. I don't know where to get my Registration Code so I just use the XUnleashedTest.exe because it does not ask me for the registration code. Maybe this is my problem I don't know so if anyone knows where to find the registration code that would be helpfull too.

After instilation I then downloaded EQ2UltraBot 3.0 and extracted the files to C:\XUnleashed\Scripts\

Then I copied the customUI folder and moved it here C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\UI

I then changed my eq2.ini file to read...
cl_ui_skinname customUI
cl_ui_subdir UI/

I then opened up the ub-ini-editor application. The ONLY changes I made in here was turned Hunting Off and Havesting ON. Saved and exited.

Then start up XUnleashedTest.exe. Push Play! and let it load up EQ2. When EQ2 is fully loaded and I am sitting there with my character I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen choose the script option and push the over arrow until I find the UltraBot script and I tell it to run, yet nothing happens.

Hopefully I explained this in enough detail to get some help. Any would be much appriciated.

Posted: April 17th, 2006, 4:15 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
There used to be a readme.doc it the zip file explaining how to setup.

Loraik

Posted: April 17th, 2006, 1:50 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
ok, as to the nothing happens. there should be some kind of info coming up on the screen.

does the script start up and then suddenly stop?

does any info get posted to the screen at all?

look at you debug log files in your script directory.

and post any info you get at all.

Posted: April 18th, 2006, 5:46 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Tyejae did you edit the char.ini file in the UB directory at all?

Loraik

Posted: April 19th, 2006, 3:57 pm

maxuk1

Total Posts: 19
maxuk1's Reps: 0
Ok - after a steep learning curve, I have ultrabot3.0b installed and working.

works reasonably well as a solo bot, still a couple things i need to work understand better though.

works ok as a a buffbot in so far as automatic buffs, attacks and heals.

However the ResponseSequenceSTR, CombatResponseSequenceSTR actions are totally ignored

eg: Cure Me,qb2,Cure Noxious,2,1s,1s,MASTER

when the master says this in group chat or even in direct chat to the bot the command it totally ignored

this was corrrectly put in the ResponseSequenceSTR entry

does anybody have any ideas why this is the case please

other commands such as Follow seem to work ok - its just the entries for the above 2 parameters

Xunleashed v4.2
ultrabot3.0b

Posted: April 19th, 2006, 11:58 pm

hyper64
hyper64's Reps:
Excellent script, enjoyed tinkering with It so far.

My problem is that I can loot the corpse If It's money but If It's an item then It will not click on the box to take it. Is there something I need to change to enable the script to enable clicking on the loot box?

Posted: April 20th, 2006, 8:14 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
maxuk1:
I too have been having troubles with the program accepting commands. mine are with the built in one. I send a tell to "bring me back" to ress me and the sript exits immediately. I seen a suggestion to try an older version on a previous message if you have one.

hyper64:
sounds like you need to update your eq2.ini file. the instructions should be in the file on how to do it.

Posted: April 20th, 2006, 11:56 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Hyper64 my first thoughts would be to make sure the angle of your third person is hitting the chests. It is very possible to have the lewt pattern straddle the chest and miss it totally. Mobs are often not missed as when they are dead that normally are alot larger than a chest. Try adjusting your angle abit.

Loraik

Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 9:05 am

magicmooseman
magicmooseman's Reps:
The bot runs fine for me (Solo)

but if i harvest and on the way to the next loc i get jumped It just crashes.
I attach a log exerpt.
If someone of you has any idea how to fix this and point me in the right direction this would be appreciated.

Thanks

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: April 24th, 2006, 4:29 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Hi all,

I just got my laptop back, had to change the motherboard, lucky it was still on warrenty :) Will try to hunt down those littles bugs.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: April 24th, 2006, 5:05 am

happykevin
happykevin's Reps:
I'm using version 3.0 and have the following INI options set:

Hunting=TRUE
FightBack=TRUE
Harvest=FALSE

HavePet=TRUE
PullWithPet=TRUE
TypePetPull=PETPULLMOBHEALTH
TypePetPullSTR=99

RandomRunMode=SAMESPOT

InitialCombatSequence1STR=~

PerMobCombatSequence1STR=qb6,Pet Attack,1,0s,0s

CombatSequence1STR=qb3,Petrify,5,3s,30s,qb1,Soothe Servant,8,2s,6s,qb3,Shattered Ground,4,2s,40s,qb1,Burning Agony,4,1s,8s,qb1,Shards Of Ice,5,3s,9

CombatSequence2STR=qb3,Petrify,5,3s,30s,qb1,Soothe Servant,8,2s,6s,qb3,Shattered Ground,4,2s,40s,qb1,Burning Agony,4,1s,8s,qb1,Shards Of Ice,5,3s,9s

PetHealSequenceSTR=qb1,Soothe Servant,8,2s,6s,qb1,Spiked Earth,3,2s,3s,qb1,Burning Agony,4,1s,8s

HealPetAt=60

The bot typically does the following:
1. Acquires valid target mob
2. Sends the pet to engage the targeted mob
3. Tells the pet to back off, returning to me
4. My character then loses the target mob, then spends 2 - 5 seconds re-acquiring the mob. It goes through the entire process of searching for mobs, targeting, and evauluating whether to fight (attackable, con, etc). Once it finds something it wants to attack (which may or may not be the same mob that the pet originally pulled), it then issues the PerMobCombatSequence1STR command to send the pet back in, at which point it will usually lose the targeted mob again. By this point the pet's health is below 60%, so it just issues the PetHealSequenceSTR command for the duration of the fight (that's why I have offensive spells in PetHealSequenceSTR - on the off-chance that I happen to have the pet or mob targeted). The CombatSequence1STR command is issued on only maybe 30% of the fights, and the mob is usually under 20% health by the time it starts.

Why is my character losing the target mob? If I run through the whole pet pull, back off, PerMobCombatSequence1STR, CombatSequence1STR sequence manually (ie not using the bot) everything works fine and I never lose the target.

Thanks.

Posted: April 24th, 2006, 5:39 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
I am still having issues with the bot not wanting to cast any offensive spells 70% of the time untill about 1 min. into the fight. He is pulling with the InitialCombatSequence1STR which works but nothing after for abit. Oddly enough it isn't only UB but also MB 2.9 and it all started happening after the last major patch.

Also I had UB and MB both (under XU 4.2 or 4.3 can't remember which) shutting down just like XU 3.0 was. Happened all weekend.

Loraik

Posted: April 24th, 2006, 5:54 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
I am looking into the problem with pet, I am having that issue also when I am solo with a pet.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: April 25th, 2006, 10:49 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Have a request. Need a function that you can insert names of mobs "not" to attack reguardless of con. A good example would be those damn deer and elephants in CL that roam in groups of 7-9. Sure they are down arrows but when your constantly interupted and being nickle and dimed to death pulling that group (solo) is pointless. This IMO would be EXTREAMLY helpful.

Loraik

Posted: April 25th, 2006, 12:23 pm

hyper64
hyper64's Reps:
I have the script running fine now, I found It was the .ini had been changed to not look at customui. Excellent script that Is much appreciated, helps my wrists out no end.

Anyone else have problems using this with the latest xunleased? I find on the newer v.4 the xunleased interfac will suddenly disappear on my pc but the old version works fine.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online