taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 6

Posted: May 4th, 2006, 10:28 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
May 5, 2006

--Patched for UL20
--Fixed getMobIndex
--Added to FindNearestmob the ability to pass in a null string and it will find the nearest mob without name searching.
--Fixed FindNearestmob and FindNextNearestMob

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 12:24 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
Woot, thanks for quick update Wyvern.

OK, been testing a little tonight. EQ2Harvester seems fine.

Buffbot acting funny. not casting attack spells but healing.

Offensive still not finding pet. I seen it shows up in the group box as <invalid>:-1 guess it thought pet died as health is always -1.

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 5:51 am

maxuk1

Total Posts: 19
maxuk1's Reps: 0
markjohnson (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Offensive still not finding pet. I seen it shows up in the group box as <invalid>:-1 guess it thought pet died as health is always -1.

Can I ask where you d/l the new EQ2 Service and or UB3.1 attachements from, as yet again I'm seeing no links in this thread or any other, Obviously you must have d/l them otherwise you wouldnt be able to comment on them, I'm thinking I must be having some setting in my browser set incorrectly which prevents me seeing the links. thank you in advance.

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 7:32 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
maxuk1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
markjohnson (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Can I ask where you d/l the new EQ2 Service and or UB3.1 attachements from, as yet again I'm seeing no links in this thread or any other, Obviously you must have d/l them otherwise you wouldnt be able to comment on them, I'm thinking I must be having some setting in my browser set incorrectly which prevents me seeing the links. thank you in advance.

There is a bug and we cant attach any files right now, so keep checking and I will post the script as soon as the bug is fix.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 8:53 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I think the reason it doen't cast my attack spells is that it doesn't seem to recognize that I am in battle. It will heal me if I get below my 75% mark though.

Just noticed when healer got hit he started attacking and then when combat was over he cast his aftercombat group heal. I then sent him out into a mob by himelf and he started attacking.

so he just doesn't seem to recognize me starting the fight, but he will fight if provoked.

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 9:07 am

slam666

premium
I think the reason it doen't cast my attack spells is that it doesn't seem to recognize that I am in battle. It will heal me if I get below my 75% mark though.

Just noticed when healer got hit he started attacking and then when combat was over he cast his aftercombat group heal. I then sent him out into a mob by himelf and he started attacking.

so he just doesn't seem to recognize me starting the fight, but he will fight if provoked.

Ok will test that later today when I get home from work.

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 9:48 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Go to your Plug-in directory in XU and head into the service directory, double click on the service file, it should update automaticly.

Loraik

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 10:12 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
Yes, I updated it already. it just seems there might be more things changed in the live update. I will force an update and see if it does anything. but three of us have the same problems. Maybe Wyvern could look over it again.

another thing I just noticed, if I hit a combat spell on my healer, it will go into combat mode automatically. as soon as the mob dies it leaves combat mode, even if I got an add. I'll recheck my key assignments for assisting. but they have been working in the past.

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 10:29 am

maxuk1

Total Posts: 19
maxuk1's Reps: 0
Thanks - After hours checking the forum - I finally realised myself this must be how it was d/l (smack head)

Posted: May 5th, 2006, 12:50 pm

slam666

premium
Ok, buffbot not attacking is because there is a small bug in eq2services, Wyvernx is aware of it and working on it.

Soe decided to remove the {f} in pet name so I had to change the script, so until I can post a new version (3.1a) buffbot with pet dont work.

Thanks.

Posted: May 6th, 2006, 3:34 pm

boxy21
boxy21's Reps:
Buffbot is still bugged. None of them recognize combat unless they get attacked. Doesn't matter if you have a pet or not.

Posted: May 6th, 2006, 4:29 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I just got the new eq2services update (1.3.5.0) and it still won't go into combat mode. haven't tried pet yet, but figured it was in script that needed fix.

praying for quick fix, starting to go into withdrawl. lol

Posted: May 6th, 2006, 6:14 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I did not test 1.3.5. It is possible that I still didnt get the isattacking flags correct.

Can somebody test for me? I'm away from my home comp atm so I cant test it.

Posted: May 6th, 2006, 7:46 pm

boxy21
boxy21's Reps:
1.3.5 was what I tested and they did not detect when group members were in combat unless I manually put them in combat or they got hit.

Posted: May 6th, 2006, 10:07 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
You will need to test the function directly. It is possible that is in slam's script and then again it is possible that it is in my service. I'll be home in a few hours and I can do more testing then.

However, good news, is I just noticed that attachments are working again!!!!!!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online