taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 310 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 3.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: April 6th, 2006, 7:03 pm

kausi21
kausi21's Reps:
When someone types heal or buff me or any of the say commands. Where is the file located that lets you put what spells to cast when your group says these commands?

*nevermind I found it

Posted: April 9th, 2006, 9:35 am

bitflux
bitflux's Reps:
It seems every time 3.0a recieves a tell command (or tell from anyone) it shuts down and doesnt print any errors to the debug log.

This might be the phantom crash alot of people are experiancing.

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 5:01 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
bitflux (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It seems every time 3.0a recieves a tell command (or tell from anyone) it shuts down and doesnt print any errors to the debug log.

This might be the phantom crash alot of people are experiancing.

Ok will look into it, been very busy in the past week.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: April 10th, 2006, 3:40 pm

slam666

premium
Ok post version 3.0b, this will fix the crash when sending command to bot.

Posted: April 11th, 2006, 9:00 pm

dragonid

Total Posts: 38
dragonid's Reps: 0
Are two computers needed to run this program? I'm interested in having a healing bot for my main toon however I don't have access to another computer at the moment but my main computer is powerful enough to run two eq2 programs at the same time. How would that work? Thanks in advance.

Posted: April 12th, 2006, 4:07 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Yes you would need 2 puters to run a macro bot and your main, XU can't be run in the background.

Loraik

Posted: April 12th, 2006, 12:27 pm

kausi21
kausi21's Reps:
fixed*

Posted: April 13th, 2006, 6:41 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
What happened to the "non agro" list? Had a bot running and it was fixated on killing "a Bit of Floatsome" (or whatever it is called) because I had Kill Non-agro mobs on. If your going to have this feature your going to have to have the ability to remove certain non-agro named items.

Loraik

Posted: April 13th, 2006, 7:20 am

slam666

premium
loraik (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What happened to the "non agro" list? Had a bot running and it was fixated on killing "a Bit of Floatsome" (or whatever it is called) because I had Kill Non-agro mobs on. If your going to have this feature your going to have to have the ability to remove certain non-agro named items.

Loraik

Ok will look into it.

Posted: April 14th, 2006, 9:05 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I noticed that, either, since the new LU or adding new players to the group that the program keeps quiting on it's own.

I was working on a quest and decided to let someone join from outside our little group. as soon as he joined the programed started acting up. the script seems to disappear, but it shows it still running and says 1 script running. if I start it up again it says 2 scriots running and usually crashes immediately. as soon as the guy left the group the problem went away. I have the ppl in my group in the INI so was wondering if it is required now that all group members be in the INI file? or was it maybe the new LU, or just me, or ....

anyone else have similar problem or workaround

Posted: April 15th, 2006, 1:21 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I am having troubles resurrecting people. I have my group programmed into the bot, but whenever someone asked to be ressed, the program just stops. I have the res key and hotbar set, but it just exits and I have to restart the program.

I did get the HO to finally work. you might want to put the old description back in that had the examples. got the info from ultrabot 2.x forums.

also, I set up my second account and noticed no more UBMakePath in this area. took me forever to finally find it in the 2.x download. can you please add it here. newbs will never find it.

Posted: April 15th, 2006, 1:26 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Having issues with the bot not casting offensive spells when switching to an add after Patch. He will target and go into melee combat but will only cast heals when he reaches my health marker. Sometimes will go an entire fight OOPing it before the spell casting sequence starts. Emailing files to Slamm for review.

Loraik

Posted: April 15th, 2006, 6:43 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
Is there a way to disable the, "you have died" message. or a way to turn it off. it might be great if you are not in the room. but it sure gets annoying when you are in the room.

Posted: April 16th, 2006, 8:13 am

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
I was messing with the ressing players part of this and as soon as I send a tell of anykind the program crashes. I seen an earlier thread of same problem. installed 3.0b and still does it.

anyone have a work around or quick fix?

Posted: April 16th, 2006, 4:17 pm

maxuk1

Total Posts: 19
maxuk1's Reps: 0
I have d/l and installed 3.0b into XUnleashed v4.2

created a character.ini file leaving everything unchanged and saved it using the characters name

EQ2service is installed in XUleashed via the xui file

I run XUleashed - which loads EQ2
load up the correct character in EQ2
pull up the v2 scripts and select Ultrabot_3_0b

but then nothing happens - obviously i'm doing something wrong
I have not found any documentation on how to run this bot - apart from sparce info in this thread - is there any or do we have to guess at how the character.ini file should be configured

eg I have no idea what qb1,spell name,1,1s,20s means are there any other docs i have missed which explains this ?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online