taultunleashed logoEQ2 Macros: MegaBot v2.8 - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! Discussi : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 15
newtopic  postreply
 [ 233 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Macros: MegaBot v2.8 - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! Discussi : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 15

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 4:38 pm

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Yes EQ2services need to be fix, I am sure Wyvernx is working on it.

Just sit back and wait for update.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: February 5th, 2006, 6:44 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Already fixed.

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 11:36 am

ohtrout
ohtrout's Reps:
I'm still having a little trouble with this bot after LU 19. The bot will go out and pull to safe spot, but then dance around the mob with his bow out for about 5 seconds before continuing. Its not that big of a deal, but it gets me behind in health.

Also, the bot isn't staying in one area like it used to.

Now remember, these issues I'm having were not present before LU19, so the script is fine. It has soemthing to do with how LU 19 effected the programing. Any ideas?

Posted: February 11th, 2006, 8:33 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
If you have an intel processor, be sure you are setting the affinity before you run scripts.

uncheck CPU0 in the ctrl-ins-delete for everquest2.exe process in processor affinity.

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 9:19 am

acaila
acaila's Reps:
I am having a problem with this bot. my toon doesnt run to the target - it just stays still. Eventually I will cmap out if I do not engage target. Any suggestions. I posted my INI and Log on the main Program Discussion boards if you wanna see more info.

TIA

Posted: February 12th, 2006, 5:00 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
try the ultrabot if you have problems getting the ini setup correctly.

Posted: February 13th, 2006, 8:34 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Post your char.ini file (minus your char name/server).

Loraik

Posted: February 13th, 2006, 1:45 pm

lman123
lman123's Reps:
I'm using the script as a SOLO, and it worked great for 1 night, but now i must have changed something because it camps after i fight 1 mob. any solutions. here is the section of the log file

2/13/2006 3:36:59 PM: ** Checking to see if we are being attacked...
2/13/2006 3:36:59 PM: ** Checking to see if any MASTERs or Pets are being attacked...
2/13/2006 3:36:59 PM: --->Health: 86 - NAME
2/13/2006 3:37:00 PM: ** Your Health/Power= 86% / 70% - Monster Health = 0% - Pet Health - 100%
2/13/2006 3:37:00 PM: --->Health: 86 - NAME
2/13/2006 3:37:01 PM: ** Your Health/Power= 86% / 70% - Monster Health = 0% - Pet Health - 100%
2/13/2006 3:37:01 PM: --->Health: 86 - NAME
2/13/2006 3:37:02 PM: ** Your Health/Power= 92% / 76% - Monster Health = 0% - Pet Health - 100%
2/13/2006 3:37:02 PM: --->Health: 92 - NAME
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: SendEscape()
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: SetCastThis to False for [Orc Master Strike]
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: SetCastThis to False for [Skeleton Master Strike]
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: RandomNum() - 1 in 3 shot of doing a LookAlive after each fight - (1-3) = 3
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: ** Entering WaitIfPeopleAreAround()
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: ** Entering Recover()
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: TakeScreenShot()
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: ** Entering LogOut()
2/13/2006 3:37:03 PM: * Pause(1 second(s))
2/13/2006 3:37:04 PM: ** Entering StopRunning()
2/13/2006 3:37:04 PM: You are NOT running!!! Can't stop
2/13/2006 3:37:04 PM: StopFollowing()
2/13/2006 3:37:04 PM: SendStr() '/stopfollow'
2/13/2006 3:37:04 PM: * Pause(1 second(s))
2/13/2006 3:37:05 PM: SendStr() '/camp'

I after this happed the firstime i tried to start over from scratch and still get the same result

thanks for any help.

lman

Posted: February 14th, 2006, 6:29 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Post your char.ini so I can see how you have it setup please.

Loraik

Posted: February 19th, 2006, 1:58 pm

sazerac
sazerac's Reps:
This is my set up..Playing a Monk (ill be playing) and Inquisitor ( MegaBOt) Im about to lose my fooking mind..been 4 days of trying to make this work i have read every dam thing here... ONE ...Cant find EQ2MEGABOt vxx.vbs have mnay other vsb files...also all this god damn scripting... like HealSequenceSTR=Healme ok I understand that but do I make a hot on my Monk so that will allow my Inq to heal me after i say it in group chat? or do I make a Hotkey on my bot that say HealSequenceSTR then on my monk make a Hotkey that says HealME so the bot will do it? can someone lay this out in Layman terms? or am I supposed to go in EQ@MEGABot INI file and typle that script in there? also in the CharINIFile=<am i supposed to PUT my actuall characters name here followd by ".INI I know little about this but I have tried eveything in my power to do this i just need a quick dummies course here...the only dam tjing i can get working well is the Record keyboard macro ..have my Bot on autofollow and he goes around and heals me..and the hit F12 when theres no action..but its so sad if thats the way I have to do it becuase this seems like such a incredible program..and I will be utalizing such a small part..I I could speak with someone name is Mike 410 693-5126 ...or someone plz take there time to explain...want to be ready for the new Servers coming up on Tuesday 21st ..thanks for any response =(

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 5:17 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
sazerac (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is my set up..Playing a Monk (ill be playing) and Inquisitor ( MegaBOt) Im about to lose my fooking mind..been 4 days of trying to make this work i have read every dam thing here... ONE ...Cant find EQ2MEGABOt vxx.vbs have mnay other vsb files...also all this god damn scripting... like HealSequenceSTR=Healme ok I understand that but do I make a hot on my Monk so that will allow my Inq to heal me after i say it in group chat? or do I make a Hotkey on my bot that say HealSequenceSTR then on my monk make a Hotkey that says HealME so the bot will do it? can someone lay this out in Layman terms? or am I supposed to go in EQ@MEGABot INI file and typle that script in there? also in the CharINIFile=<am i supposed to PUT my actuall characters name here followd by ".INI I know little about this but I have tried eveything in my power to do this i just need a quick dummies course here...the only dam tjing i can get working well is the Record keyboard macro ..have my Bot on autofollow and he goes around and heals me..and the hit F12 when theres no action..but its so sad if thats the way I have to do it becuase this seems like such a incredible program..and I will be utalizing such a small part..

First off take off your personal info., it is possible someone from SOE "could" track you down and ban your account. Never post that info. in open forums like this.

On your first point if you can't see the .vsb file then it is either in the wrong place or you have renamed it. It should be in the scripts directory NOT in the Megabot directory.

With regards to how you want healed once you go thru and setup your char.ini you can either request a heal by sending a tell to your inquis. via a macro key or you set your Inquis. to heal when you hit a certain % via the "HealPercentSTR" string.

There is a word document that breaks down everything in simple easy to understand terms, it was unzipped into your Megabot directory with the other files, it should answer all your basic questions ALSO search function is your friend here, your not asking anything new that hasn't already been asked.

Loraik

Posted: March 17th, 2006, 9:14 am

taultick
taultick's Reps:
I am having an issue. I am new to XUnleashed, Exhume, and the software system. However, I have managed to get it installed, the scripts loaded etc.

What I run into is that once in the game I can go down, bring up the Xunleashed bar, select scripts but once there I find that often I can not use the arrows to cycle through the scripts nor can I start them.

When I select debug I note that it checks and then unchecks the box instantly. So I suspect that clicking other things is doing the same.

Any suggestions as to what might be causing this? Do I need to enable or disable refreshes or something, hook the mouse?

Sorry, while I get this stuff, I am not the best at explaining it in a "technical" way.

Posted: March 17th, 2006, 9:23 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
You need to have a EQ2 window open behind the box (like the options or map window). Think of it like trying to write on a tissue in mid air, it won't work but if you put a book (eq2 window) behind it you now have a surface to write on! It is just how the interface works.

Loraik

Posted: March 17th, 2006, 11:20 am

taultick
taultick's Reps:
EQ2 is in full screen mode behind the window.

I just ran the DirectX 9 test full screen used the Mouse test and its working.

Went back to EQ2 ran the mouse.
The message about script starting press F12 to quit comes up, but in EQ2 the mouse does not move like it did during the DirectX9 test.

When I hit 12 the message goes away but I can not start or change scripts at that point.

Perhaps the EQ2 Service is not linking the scripts into EQ2 correctly? I pulled what I beleive is the latest version of the EQ2 Service and did a force update on whats installed which comes back as "OK"

Posted: March 17th, 2006, 11:33 am

taultick
taultick's Reps:
OK after reinstalling ther EQ2 service map is closer to working.

Still do not get the overlay like in this screenshots, but closer.

However, Mouse still does not move when testing that script. Just feels like its not linking back into the game correctly.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online