taultunleashed logoEQ2Extreme with Exhume : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 13
newtopic  postreply
 [ 252 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2Extreme with Exhume : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 13

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 3:52 pm

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
iam sure gheezer is working on it, be patient and look out for a new eq2extreme.

btw gheezer do i have to uninstall and reinstall eq2extreme each time a new version is out? isnt there a simple update function?

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 4:03 pm

drtnwolf
drtnwolf's Reps:
letsgo2u (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
iam sure gheezer is working on it, be patient and look out for a new eq2extreme.

btw gheezer do i have to uninstall and reinstall eq2extreme each time a new version is out? isnt there a simple update function?

Yep. Nobody else had reported the loss of functinality yet. I was merely reporting it was broken. I don't think I was showing a lack of patience :) .

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 5:31 pm

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
Partial update posted. I am still working on a few offsets but hopefully it is patched enough to get you guys going again.

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 5:45 pm

drtnwolf
drtnwolf's Reps:
Nice. Will test the Hunter bot portion of Slam's Ultrabot and report back shortly.

Thanks for the amazing turn around time!

Posted: April 8th, 2008, 6:00 pm

drtnwolf
drtnwolf's Reps:
Confirmed EQ2Ultrabot Hunter bot is functional again. Will try the healer bot tomorrow, but it was basically the same root cause in which it was not getting the percentage value of health. Thanks again Gheezer.

Posted: April 9th, 2008, 4:49 pm

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
New update posted for todays patch.

Posted: April 10th, 2008, 8:05 am

dumbace
dumbace's Reps:
1. can someone tell me where to download the new update for today? the download page only shows v5.03 which was done back in March 2008
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=59713

Also

2. Can someone tell me where to find info on how to setup the Ultrabot INI file..

I cant seem to find any posts on where any information is on setting up the strings commands etc. to make the thing use spells to hunt, buff, or heal.

Posted: April 10th, 2008, 4:07 pm

drtnwolf
drtnwolf's Reps:
dumbace (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
1. can someone tell me where to download the new update for today? the download page only shows v5.03 which was done back in March 2008

Also

2. Can someone tell me where to find info on how to setup the Ultrabot INI file..

I cant seem to find any posts on where any information is on setting up the strings commands etc. to make the thing use spells to hunt, buff, or heal.

The link you posted references EQ2Ultrabot which has not been updated and does not need to be. This thread is for EQ2Extreme. The updated EQ2Extreme download is here:
http://gforge.xunleashed.com/gf/project ... tion=index

Post your EQ2Ultrabot questions the link provided below, but your question is answered by merely reading the default.ini file that is included with Ultrabot. Every line is described in detail on what it does.
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about51950.html

Posted: April 10th, 2008, 6:58 pm

drtnwolf
drtnwolf's Reps:
Gheezer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
New update posted for todays patch.

Thank you for the updated update, Gheez.

Posted: April 11th, 2008, 12:19 am

dumbace
dumbace's Reps:
drtnwolf (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
dumbace (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Also

The link you posted references EQ2Ultrabot which has not been updated and does not need to be. This thread is for EQ2Extreme. The updated EQ2Extreme download is here:
http://gforge.xunleashed.com/gf/project ... tion=index

Post your EQ2Ultrabot questions the link provided below, but your question is answered by merely reading the default.ini file that is included with Ultrabot. Every line is described in detail on what it does.
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about51950.html

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.... As you said the default.ini tells alot... however there is no information that I have seen that tells me to look there other than what you just said... so again... thank you

Posted: April 23rd, 2008, 1:20 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
Getting an error when I try to run Eq2 extreme.

EQ2.Class_Initialize failed

not sure what to do from here. Tried to uninstall everything and reinstall.

have exhume running, then try to run extreme, and get above pop up.

Should I post log files?

Running XP Pro 32bit

EQ2extreme from qforge, I think its the latest version.

Something else I am not quite clear on.
Does Exhume have to run as well as EQ2extreme, meaning do I log into both apps independently?

Posted: April 23rd, 2008, 2:13 pm

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
You should not need to run both Exhume and EQ2Extreme, but Exhume does need to be installed and working.

Yes, please post your logs so I can take a look.

Posted: April 23rd, 2008, 2:28 pm

phelan1777

premium
Uninstalled, cleaned reg trying a fresh install if I get the same issue I will post logs.

Files added.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: April 24th, 2008, 6:04 am

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
What is your EQ2 Client version?

Posted: April 24th, 2008, 9:29 am

phelan1777

premium
YOu mean the client from SOE?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online