taultunleashed logoEQ2MegaBot’ v2.4 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 156 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
blue large dot

EQ2MegaBot’ v2.4 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 3

Posted: May 2nd, 2005, 7:09 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
bitflux";p="64041 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i'd like to suggest a fix on something, but im no programer god like u rich, but the problem is while its running to next lock it looks for mobs on the way, the big problem is it will hit tab and find a mob but that mob may be far away (really far in some cases) and it doesnt have any checks. so i tried this out, see what u think.

starting at line 423 in runToLoc file
this block targets while running to a loc

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
         if(CheckForMonster) then
            ' Every 1 second try to target monster

if (CheckForMonsterTimer.TimerCheck()) then
               SendKey(TargetMonsterSTR)
               spawnID=getTargetID(oEQ2Service) 'new
               mobX=getMobX(oEQ2Service, spawnID) 'new
               mobY=getMobY(oEQ2Service, spawnID) 'new
               mobDist=CalcDisToTarget(mobX, mobY) 'new

if (GetCon() AND mobDist < 15) then  ' changed
                  objDebug.Print "** We found a monster while running, stop running and it will then be the next thing you target...", 0
                  FoundMonster=TRUE
                  GlobalTargettedMonster=TRUE
                  exit Do
               end if
               Call CheckForMonsterTimer.StartTimer("CheckForMonsterTimer", 1)
            end if
         end if

is this wrong? it seems to work for me

thanks Rich

Nothing wrong with you logic at all - excellent code :-)

The only thing is, I meant to recode all RuntoLoc() functions so the CheckForMonster=FALSE, thus never checking. I found the targetting while running a pain and not needed when the mobs are found using the back-end. Force CheckForMonster to FALSE at the start of the loop and run it for awhile and tell me if you like the behavior better?

Thanks!
Rich

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 8:37 am

envison

Total Posts: 34
envison's Reps: 0
Richy things ive noticed - SAMESPOT Doesnt seem to work, still wants to wander around and get mobs.. if he supposed to would like him to pull to camp.

Mouselook is setup but doesnt work properly wants to turn off during movement and on during fights. ive tried running the script with it on. and tried with it off (to switch it) no luck yet.

Hope that helps :)

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 11:46 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
envison";p="64062 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Richy things ive noticed - SAMESPOT Doesnt seem to work, still wants to wander around and get mobs.. if he supposed to would like him to pull to camp.

Mouselook is setup but doesnt work properly wants to turn off during movement and on during fights. ive tried running the script with it on. and tried with it off (to switch it) no luck yet.

Hope that helps :)

I should have said in the release notes, only CLOSETSCON has been tested, all other modes are hold over from DAOC and haven't been tested for working... sorry about that! They will be tested, but for now, I have no idea what the old code will do.

For Mouselook, do you mean for turning? You should set the key up in the script, and start the script without it turned on... The script will turn it on and off as needed. I've removed it from the next version already (not released) as the turning with keyboard works nice w/o MouseToggleSTR needed.

Rich

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 12:09 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
I have recoded all turning to be by keyboard, and have refined it to where it works very nicely.

For those of you who can't wait until the next version, here is the code to replace.

Go into the RunToLocs file and Replace the TurnToAngle() function with this code.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Turns using Keyboard

Sub TurnToAngle(angle)
   Dim i, x, y, a, a2, savA, TurnTimer, howClose
   Dim kLeft, kRight, factor, t

' Might want to make them INI's if people are remapping the arrow keys, but I don't find that likely
   kRight=VirtualKey.VK_RIGHT
   kLeft=VirtualKey.VK_LEFT

' howClose is set to what is considered an angle match.
   ' you can set it to 0 when you are reading the locs from the back-end and it doesn't do a /loc
   ' but when it does, set it to something higher - say 5
   howClose=1

objDebug.Print "*** TurnToAngle(" & angle & ")", 0

Set TurnTimer = New TimerClass
   Call TurnTimer.SetDebugLevel(2) ' We don't want to see all the details of this timer...
   Call TurnTimer.StartTimer("TurnTimer", 10) ' Should never take more than 10 seconds to turn!!

Do While (TRUE)
      if(TurnTimer.TimerCheck()) then
         objDebug.Print "*** ERROR: Timed out in TurnToAngle(10 seconds) - should never happen!!", 0
         exit Do
      end if
      GetLocation()
      a = angle-CurLoc.GetDir()
      objDebug.Print "Turn to: " & angle & " - CUR ANGLE: " & CurLoc.GetDir() & " Angle Diff: " & a, 0
      objDebug.Print "Angle Diff=" & a, 0
      if Abs(a) > 180 then
         savA = a
         a = 360-Abs(a)
         ' Have to reverse the angle
         if (savA > 0) then
            a=a*-1
         end if
         objDebug.Print "Angle Diff (after converting to < 180)=" & a, 0
      end if
      StatusBar2("Turn to: " & angle & " - CUR ANGLE: " & CurLoc.GetDir() & " Angle Diff: " & a)
      if abs(a) <= howClose then
         objDebug.Print "WE are there! HowClose=" & howClose & " abs(a)=" & abs(a), 0
         exit Do
      end if
      'Pause(2000)
      a2 = Abs(a)
      if a2 >=0  and a2 < 3  then factor = 0.06  end if
      if a2 >=3  and a2 < 10 then factor = 0.07  end if
      if a2 >=10 and a2 < 20 then factor = 0.08 end if
      if a2 >=20 and a2 < 30 then factor = 0.09 end if
      if a2 >=30 and a2 < 40 then factor = 0.10  end if
      if a2 >=40 and a2 < 50 then factor = 0.11 end if
      if a2 >=50 and a2 < 60 then factor = 0.125  end if
      if a2 >=60 and a2 < 70 then factor = 0.13  end if
      if a2 >=70 and a2 < 80 then factor = 0.135 end if
      if a2 >=80              then factor = 0.14  end if
      t = a2 / factor
      objDebug.Print "A2=" & a2 & " factor=" & factor & " t=" & t, 0
      if a > 0 then
         objDebug.Print "+ TURN RIGHT Turning MS=" & t, 0
         XUScriptHost.KeyDown(CInt(kRight))
         Pause(t)
         XUScriptHost.KeyUp(CInt(kRight))
      else
         objDebug.Print "- TURN LEFT Turning MS=" & t, 0
         XUScriptHost.KeyDown(CInt(kLeft))
         Pause(t)
         XUScriptHost.KeyUp(CInt(kLeft))
      end if
      if (CheckForAdd()) then
         exit sub ' If we got jumped - exit and FIGHT!
      end if
   Loop
end Sub

Tell me how it works for you.

Rich

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 1:09 pm

envison

Total Posts: 34
envison's Reps: 0
Turning a whole lot better now 8)

Good stuff richy - Still wanting to strafe to left bought 3-4 times

(location or direction of mob makes no diffrence just wants to straife left). Happens once its found a target i think

-Edit-
watched it closer seems on Recover it strafes the mouse moves on char to the right like its trying to turn.

hope that helps :)

-Edit-

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 3:51 pm

psirusmojo

Total Posts: 36
psirusmojo's Reps: 4
Ive noticed the straifing to the left 4 times too. usually happens in closestcon mode. Ive been using it in randompoints mode and its been working quite well. Here is my comments after using it for a long period of time.

I like the Closestcon mode because it actually will run close enough to the mob to attack it, even though sometimes it does try to attack while to far away. I dont like the closestcon cause periodically it will run you into the water and kill you.

I like the randompoints because it wont run you into the water and kill you if you set the perimiters right. I dont like it cause It NEVER runs to the mob if its to far away.

I would like to see a combination of both. Have it go to the closest mob in a certain radius or even a waypoint mode where it runs around the waypoints and looks for mobs around the waypoints to keep from running into some stuff you dont want to.

I also noticed when it is looting that the pointer does 4 lines across the screen to hopefully loot the mob. What Ive seen is that it will 99% of the time miss the chest that drops. Now if a Masterchest drops and im not there to pick it up then that would severly make me mad. What I would suggest is to lower the area that the pointer scans to loot lower, maybe having it start from the bottom up.

one last thing, I am lvl 45 and changed one thing in the mainloop file. I wasnt picking up the low lvl greens so I changed the mingreen=4 to mingreen=6 and now its picking up the very low lvl greens while ignoring the greys.

if (CharLevel >= 41) then
MinGreen=4 <------- now is mingreen=6
MinBlue=3
MaxYellow=4
MaxOrange=6
CharLevelRange = 5

Other than that great script!

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 11:35 pm

bitflux
bitflux's Reps:
envison i had this problem with strafing, figured out its trying to press the default action button, which by default (in EQ2) is f i belive, but in the script rich made the veriable is set to q (eq default for strafe) by default. its actually trying to loot not turn.

Try confirming GetSTR=f is the default action key

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 11:43 pm

bitflux
bitflux's Reps:
psirusmojo";p="64085 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I also noticed when it is looting that the pointer does 4 lines across the screen to hopefully loot the mob. What Ive seen is that it will 99% of the time miss the chest that drops. Now if a Masterchest drops and im not there to pick it up then that would severly make me mad. What I would suggest is to lower the area that the pointer scans to loot lower, maybe having it start from the bottom up.

are you using first person mode? i think the script was designed to be played in 3rd person with zoom all the way out and looking slightly down from the horazontal. this always get the loot for me. (assuming your getSTR is assigned correctly)

btw i have died twice from a trap after a tough fight haha. I have also died 3 times because there was a mob in the square loot check and it engaged without recovery lol.

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 11:45 pm

bitflux
bitflux's Reps:
a really good place to lvl up from 21-25 is nekulos beach fighting crabs near fisherman draxlyr or something. theres no agro in the area and plenty of solo crabs to be killed, the only problem i have had so far is like i said before, there would be too many crabs and while trying to loot it would start another fight.

Posted: May 3rd, 2005, 11:55 pm

psirusmojo

Total Posts: 36
psirusmojo's Reps: 4
if around lvl 43-45 a good place is EL over by the nightbloods. they dont hit hard.

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 1:56 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
envison";p="64074 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Turning a whole lot better now 8)

Good stuff richy - Still wanting to strafe to left bought 3-4 times

(location or direction of mob makes no diffrence just wants to straife left). Happens once its found a target i think

-Edit-
watched it closer seems on Recover it strafes the mouse moves on char to the right like its trying to turn.

hope that helps :)

-Edit-

There are 2 differnt thing happening I think.

The first is a quick move left or right (random) after it targets a mob. This was done as you were not turning to face the mob when in attack mode even though Enable Combat Auto Face Avatar was selected. Found out it has to do with the Free look setting, and if set to Avatar relative, it ignores the other setting. What I found was a quick turn would face the mob. Setting it to View Relative and turning on the other setting makes it work just fine, so I will take that code out as it's not needed.

The other mouse move during Recover is when it is trying to loot. It does a grid pattern and does the GetSTR key over and over to try to open the loot window. Shouldn't be moving that char, if it does, something else is wrong.

Rich

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 2:01 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
psirusmojo";p="64085 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ive noticed the straifing to the left 4 times too. usually happens in closestcon mode. Ive been using it in randompoints mode and its been working quite well. Here is my comments after using it for a long period of time.

I like the Closestcon mode because it actually will run close enough to the mob to attack it, even though sometimes it does try to attack while to far away. I dont like the closestcon cause periodically it will run you into the water and kill you.

I like the randompoints because it wont run you into the water and kill you if you set the perimiters right. I dont like it cause It NEVER runs to the mob if its to far away.

I would like to see a combination of both. Have it go to the closest mob in a certain radius or even a waypoint mode where it runs around the waypoints and looks for mobs around the waypoints to keep from running into some stuff you dont want to.

one last thing, I am lvl 45 and changed one thing in the mainloop file. I wasnt picking up the low lvl greens so I changed the mingreen=4 to mingreen=6 and now its picking up the very low lvl greens while ignoring the greys.

if (CharLevel >= 41) then
MinGreen=4 <------- now is mingreen=6
MinBlue=3
MaxYellow=4
MaxOrange=6
CharLevelRange = 5

Other than that great script!

Thanks for the feedback - I will play with the targetting to get a good combo going in the next release.

As far as looting, mine almost always gets the chest, so must be a view thing. I play with the char zoomed all the way out. Where is the chest dropping relative to your char? I could make the box pattern a bit bigger if you think that will help, but not too big as the default trigger key that you setup will also auto attack a con if it goes across it since that is the default action. As far a top to bottom vs. bottom to top, shouldn't matter as it will do the whole grid (unless something else is going on?)

Thanks for the update on con colors, that is the type of stuff I need as I don't even have a char at that level :-)
Rich

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 2:13 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
bitflux";p="64106 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
envison i had this problem with strafing, figured out its trying to press the default action button, which by default (in EQ2) is f i belive, but in the script rich made the veriable is set to q (eq default for strafe) by default. its actually trying to loot not turn.

Try confirming GetSTR=f is the default action key

Yes, I have my keyboard very custom, so my example sciprts might not match your KB! (Thus why I make it an INI very easy to customize to YOUR style of playing).

Rich

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 2:14 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
bitflux";p="64108 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

are you using first person mode? i think the script was designed to be played in 3rd person with zoom all the way out and looking slightly down from the horazontal. this always get the loot for me. (assuming your getSTR is assigned correctly)

btw i have died twice from a trap after a tough fight haha. I have also died 3 times because there was a mob in the square loot check and it engaged without recovery lol.

Yes, 3rd person mode, zoomed all the way back and looking slightly down is right on!

As far as the dying from looting, that is actually a good thing to fix - thank you, I'll make them loot AFTER you are recovered to reduce that!

Thanks,
Rich

Posted: May 4th, 2005, 2:16 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
Looks like the new big patch hosed the memory locs again... Wyv to the rescue? :-)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online