taultunleashed logoEQ2MegaBot’ v2.5 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 130 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
blue large dot

EQ2MegaBot’ v2.5 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 3

Posted: June 2nd, 2005, 11:26 pm

mally42
mally42's Reps:
I freakin love you Richy!!!

I had tested this out for a few hours.... OMG

Very few problem and 2 boxing totally handled itself fine against blue con heroic mobs!!!!

I did however have a one issue. I thought the NonAttackableObjects would add a pet to the list but this does not appear to be so. I also tried adding my pet's names to that section separating each thing with a comma. I formatted the pets name as I saw it in the log. Varer <<Myname's grim spellbinder>>. It did not seem to make a difference. Basically the bot once it cleared an everything in range would just bounce back in fourth between the pet and something out of range repeatedly. It would not try to cast just when targeting it back and fourth and essentially keep doing that until something re spawned in the area. Oddly though it seemed when my pet was the only thing in the area it would move after failing on my pet twice I think.

Other than that it worked wonderful! It never tries to attack out of range things. It ran pretty much unassited except in a couple of instances where it got stuck as I discribed. l'd love to send you a log to see if you can tell me why the bot sometimes gets stuck between targeting my pet and trying to attack then targeting and out of range mob and just flip flopping back and fourth.

Great job man!!!

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 3:15 am

nammit
nammit's Reps:
Hi All

Got a slight prob since changing from 2.4 to 2.5 my buffbot doesn't start auto attack when my main gets in a fight, im sure it used to when i was using 2.4. Any ideas?

thx

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 5:12 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
redman";p="66165 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Whoa, EEEEK!

It just scared the crap out of me!

Killed a mob, recovered nicely to full health, walked up to chest clicked on it. BOOOOOOM! One of those traps that knock you down to 20% health from full.

Then without recovering, it moved to engage the next mob. It won that fight with some struggle but er... it was a close one.

Could we please call recover again after looting? Most times it would do nothing... unless this happened!

RedMan

I assume you are not a healing char, if so, he would have HEALED, but you are right... he does Recover(), loot, fight... I'll add some logic this weekend to check again after loot

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 5:14 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
nammit";p="66242 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi All

Got a slight prob since changing from 2.4 to 2.5 my buffbot doesn't start auto attack when my main gets in a fight, im sure it used to when i was using 2.4. Any ideas?

thx

Hmm - must not be seeing the main as a valid person in the group. Look at the bottom status window - group members are at the botton 2 rows, do you see your main in there? If not, use the key to reread group members, it will go through the FKEys and find them, now they are being checked.

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 5:15 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
lman123";p="66190 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I've got the ini all filled out, and i load up the script and i get this in my debug log
it looks like it reads the ini file fine, goes all the way through to the end, what ini is it tring to load?

6/2/2005 3:52:45 PM: LoadINIVariable(FightMonsters, AskForHelpRed) = [TRUE]
6/2/2005 3:52:45 PM: ENTERING ValidateTrueFalse(TRUE)
6/2/2005 3:52:45 PM: EXITING LoadCharINI()
6/2/2005 3:52:45 PM: ERROR: Failed to Load Char INI File. Look for ERRORS above. ABORTING SCRIPT...
6/2/2005 3:52:45 PM: *** Script Complete!

i'm not even sure where to look

thanks for any help

Lman

Ok Fixed this problem by trial and error, for anyone else that has this problem i'll tell you what i did. when you put your spells, you only put the qb1 once per line not for every spell.

Also - to find these things faster, search on "ERROR" - it will show up in the log with some description of what was the problem

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 5:17 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
kraven2";p="66207 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I noticed something odd today. I had my healer in a full group but the script window that lists the group members and their health % was missing one of the group members. I noticed that this happened right when we invited a necromancer to the group, it seems to have dropped the last group member and listed the pet instead. When the necromancer dropped from the group, the window dropped the necromancer and his pets name, and relisted the other member again.

I figured it may have just written the name offscreen or something, but after that persons health dropped below 60%(my heals are set to start at 75%, and secondary heals to kick in at 60%) the healer never attempted to target them and heal.

I had the same thing happen again after we invited a different necromancer to the group, not sure if its just necros, or all pet classes.

I'll have to check with a full group, most I've checked with is 5 in a group and it worked flawless - i'll also make the window bigger to make sure you can see it or not, so if it's not there, you know he's not being monitored

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 5:20 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
mally42";p="66231 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I freakin love you Richy!!!

I had tested this out for a few hours.... OMG

Very few problem and 2 boxing totally handled itself fine against blue con heroic mobs!!!!

I did however have a one issue. I thought the NonAttackableObjects would add a pet to the list but this does not appear to be so. I also tried adding my pet's names to that section separating each thing with a comma. I formatted the pets name as I saw it in the log. Varer <<Myname's grim spellbinder>>. It did not seem to make a difference. Basically the bot once it cleared an everything in range would just bounce back in fourth between the pet and something out of range repeatedly. It would not try to cast just when targeting it back and fourth and essentially keep doing that until something re spawned in the area. Oddly though it seemed when my pet was the only thing in the area it would move after failing on my pet twice I think.

Other than that it worked wonderful! It never tries to attack out of range things. It ran pretty much unassited except in a couple of instances where it got stuck as I discribed. l'd love to send you a log to see if you can tell me why the bot sometimes gets stuck between targeting my pet and trying to attack then targeting and out of range mob and just flip flopping back and fourth.

Great job man!!!

Did the pet get added to the list in the INI? It would have modified the INI adding his name. Keep in mind, it still uses the TAB (or whatever key you have setup) to target next thing, and with a pet it always targets that first, I can't stop that behaviour as that is the game doing it, what this new code stops is doing a "CON" on these things as it already knows it can't attack them. If you don't see nonattackable things being added to you INI, then there is another problem.

Glad you liked the new version - lot of tweaks to get it where it is... so glad everyone was patient in waiting for it...

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 6:12 am

redman
redman's Reps:
richyrich";p="66244 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
redman";p="66165 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Whoa, EEEEK!

It just scared the crap out of me!

Killed a mob, recovered nicely to full health, walked up to chest clicked on it. BOOOOOOM! One of those traps that knock you down to 20% health from full.

Then without recovering, it moved to engage the next mob. It won that fight with some struggle but er... it was a close one.

Could we please call recover again after looting? Most times it would do nothing... unless this happened!

RedMan

I assume you are not a healing char, if so, he would have HEALED, but you are right... he does Recover(), loot, fight... I'll add some logic this weekend to check again after loot

My toon is a paladin. So uh.. feeble healer. My heals heal about 15% health or so per shot. Once he engaged, he meleed and healed himself until he had landed about 4-5 heals and burned over half his mana before starting to use his DOTs and DDs to put the real beat down on the mob.

A non healing class that relys on killing the mob before running out of health would have been totally toast in that situation. None the less, it's probably a really quick change to add a second recover call after looting In all situations other than a chest trap, it would do nothing.

RedMan

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 10:55 am

nammit
nammit's Reps:
richyrich";p="66245 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
nammit";p="66242 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi All

thx

Hmm - must not be seeing the main as a valid person in the group. Look at the bottom status window - group members are at the botton 2 rows, do you see your main in there? If not, use the key to reread group members, it will go through the FKEys and find them, now they are being checked.

Pretty sure its not that my main is a valid master, getting healed by the buffbot no problem. Checked the attack key is mapped correctly aswell, its got me stumped

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 3:55 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
nammit";p="66278 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
richyrich";p="66245 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi All

thx

Pretty sure its not that my main is a valid master, getting healed by the buffbot no problem. Checked the attack key is mapped correctly aswell, its got me stumped

Is the bot in STANDDOWN or FIGHTBACK mode? (you can set in the INI and it will show current status in the status window). If in STANDDOWN mode, will ONLY heal, not fight back, ever...

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 10:55 pm

nammit
nammit's Reps:
richyrich";p="66291 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
nammit";p="66278 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi All

thx

Is the bot in STANDDOWN or FIGHTBACK mode? (you can set in the INI and it will show current status in the status window). If in STANDDOWN mode, will ONLY heal, not fight back, ever...

It's in fightback mode, only way i can get it to fight is to add it as initail combat, but seems to cause problems as sometimes it doesnt turn to enemy.

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 3:38 am

bitflux
bitflux's Reps:
redman";p="66100 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
While I'm asking... Any chance that you could add max xp percent? With the automatic notifications to guild that one has dinged, it would be nice to stop at 99% xp so that I'm not afk when I ding. Set it to /camp when xp>threashold, presuming that xp% is something that wyvern has mapped in the service.

RedMan

there is a new option in guild window to check, do not generate reports for this charactor(or something to this effect)

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 7:22 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
nammit";p="66313 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
richyrich";p="66291 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi All

thx

It's in fightback mode, only way i can get it to fight is to add it as initail combat, but seems to cause problems as sometimes it doesnt turn to enemy.

Can you email me a log - I'm flying blind :-)

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 2:35 pm

alchymist
alchymist's Reps:
Richy,

Been working pretty good... Kudos on the code m8.

Couple things I've noticed:

Changing the Sub keys for turning to A and D solved alot of our issues.

The loot, enter opens a chat bar explains those goofy chars we get in the chat bar too.

An issue we can't seem to resolve is the tendency to wander to the edge of the radius and then just stand there, detecting a viable mob but looping out with a target out of range of start point. Not a big issue but it seems to continually target that out of range mob and keep looping through. Is there a timer that determines when it should give up and run back to start position or something that should be turning the char away from the out of range mobs... hmmm or is the loot/enter key issue catching the turn keys.. no, the char isnt looting at the time....

Anywho.. great job on this man, really appreciate it.

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 12:02 pm

thewhollama
thewhollama's Reps:
ok, i ve downloaded it, changed everything mentioned here to what it needs to be under the different C:\Everquest II files, and i still dont understand what to actualy DO. to get this thing up and working, i am deffinently missing something here, anybody know what i need to do to have this work?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online