taultunleashed logoLunatic Inquisition Halloween Event Cheat : Guild Wars 2 Exploits guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Lunatic Inquisition Halloween Event Cheat : Guild Wars 2 Exploits

Posted: October 27th, 2012, 9:33 am

urguwno

Total Posts: 184
urguwno's Reps: 1120
premium
The Guide:

GW2 Lunatic Inquisition Halloween event guide
http://dulfy.net/2012/10/27/gw2-lunatic-inquisition-halloween-event-guide

General information
  • No out of combat health regen but you have a faster run speed and a 10 second stealth (elite skill) on a 45 second cooldown (you have to stay still once the stealth ability activates or you lose it).
  • To gain health back, you have to pick up food on the ground to eat or go to one of the four corners of the map and hope the ghost NPC there has a banquet for you.
  • Your job is to survive as long as you can while gathering stuff for the four NPCs on the corner of the map.
  • If you die, you will get converted to the lunatic team but you still contribute scores to your team
  • There are weapons (hammers) that you can pick up near the middle of the map (where the lunatics spawn) to kill lunatics if you like. Bones also do a lot of damage to lunatics and stun them for 3 seconds.
  • Alarms are basically faces on the wall that will alert lunatics to your presence by marking dots on the map that they can see. Avoid them or after you trigger them, run away from that location.
  • Watch your buff bar, if you see a Mad King command, find a good spot, stand still and type in the command (ponder, cower, shrug, salute, dance) or you will get damaged!
  • If you are the last villager survivor, you get a chainsaw! (same skin as the Chainsaw Greatsword skin) that deals a ton of damage to lunatics!

The Exploit:

Posted: October 30th, 2012, 1:59 am

napaulm

Total Posts: 7
napaulm's Reps: 0
Credits to the OP of this topic: Source

And this is patched, according to the comments in the original thread.

Posted: October 30th, 2012, 5:59 am

urguwno

premium
Yeah, appears this can be moved to nerfed.

Typically the source isn't cited on Tault when it's a competing cheat forum. I'd like to do that, as often I've been the source, but it's just the way the game is played here.

Posted: October 30th, 2012, 6:42 am

napaulm

Total Posts: 7
napaulm's Reps: 0
urguwno (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Typically the source isn't cited on Tault when it's a competing cheat forum. I'd like to do that, as often I've been the source, but it's just the way the game is played here.

I see. I took precautions by not saying the name of the competitor to prevent advertisement accusations. I'm used to customs of other forums; I'll make sure to adapt to the regulations here.

Posted: December 9th, 2012, 8:29 pm

urguwno

premium
This can be moved to the Nerfed section since we're well past the Halloween events.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online