taultunleashed logomoney Exploit : Guild Wars 2 Exploits guild wars 2 logotu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

money Exploit : Guild Wars 2 Exploits

Posted: December 7th, 2012, 12:29 pm

rhapsody74

Total Posts: 1
rhapsody74's Reps: 1
This will not make you rich overnight. It's simply just something I noticed while doing my story quest.
While doing Forewarned is Forearmed(48), I noticed that while inside the quest instance I gained just under 2s. Knowing that if I was to exit a story instance before it is finished that it will reset, I quickly logged to character select (noting the amount of coin I had). Sure enough logging back in, I was outside the instance and going back in rewarded me again with just under 2s. I repeated this 5 times to be sure. Faster computers will of course be at an advantage for logging in and out. Enjoy!

Posted: July 21st, 2013, 8:35 am

virtuallymore

Total Posts: 3
virtuallymore's Reps: 2
there are some story quests where it's very easy/fast to kill enemies because of either using a vehicle/turret/golemsuit etc or you have lots of powerful npc's.

you can in theory, stack up on gold boost boons (guild gold banner, omnomberry etc..) and "farm" these instances, exiting each time.

I used this "exploit" (if you call it that) in the aetherblades living story quest where you discover mai trin with the Investigation Kit. Not only could you easily get your aehterblade killing achievements done, but also you were upscaled to levle 80 so you got level 80 drops (T6 loot bags, rares etc..).

NOTE: diminishing returns affects every zone, instanced or not, so after a while you will be getting less coin and loot drop.

EDIT: also I guess you could farm/exploit EXP in the same manner, for story quests where you get EXP from the kills (not all story quests give you exp on the mobs).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online